Electrical Problem

Towed the boat down to Edisto today and I seem to have developed an electrical problem between home and here. Guages come to life when I turn the switch on but none of the accessory switches work. No horn, no courtesy lights,etc. Anyone in Edisto that could fix that or lead me in the right direction ? It’s a one battery system and I seem to have power everywhere except the accessory panel. Each accesory switch has it’s own circuit breaker and they don’t seem to be tripped. I do see a thermal circuit breaker under the bilge hatch in the rear of the boat. Not sure what that is for. The boat is a 2013 Tidewater 180. Any suggestions or recommendations for a boat mechanic nearby ?

Thanks
Greg

Try wiggling the connection between the two panels. Corrosion on the connection might be causing your problem. Or get a test light and trace down the power. My boat did the same thing with my gps, I wiggled the wire and it powered on. I then looked closely and noticed that the heat shrink connector had some corrosion in it. I pulled the wire cut the connector off and replaced. Works great now.

Fixed ! I had tripped the Thermal circuit breaker. A reset fixed it. Thanks for your reply Mikey246