Matt Taylor (Ripley Light Thief) back on the scene

Well folks, sorry to report that the illustrious Matt Taylor is back at his extensive career of robbing hard working fishermen (and women).

He and all the narcotics he wasn’t prescribed but nonetheless had in his pocket along with some unpaid fishing tackle were apprehended at a local shop this weekend while his mommy waited to give him a ride to work. The good news is that he’s probably going to jail for quite a long time.

Just know that there are some bad people out there, so please remember to lock your vehicles and don’t leave anything you don’t want people like Matt to sell in your truck or in your boxes, etc.

Here’s a link to the County Sherrif’s office online report:
http://inmatesearch.charlestoncounty.org/results.aspx?LN=taylor&FN=matt&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=False&SNDX=False#&panel1-1

PS, if you follow the link, it’s Matt W Taylor

Hopefully he didn’t have enough “cabbage” to buy Dope AND make bail. :stuck_out_tongue: What a looser…

[quote]Originally posted by dparker677

Hopefully he didn’t have enough “cabbage” to buy Dope AND make bail. :stuck_out_tongue: What a looser…
[/qurote]

Well played!

Leopards rarely change their spots.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Oh they do, when you skin them…

quote:
Originally posted by ReelShock

Oh they do, when you skin them…

New update,mommy and daddy once again bailed out poor little Matty out, so keep and eye on your cars and boats and other belongings. Stores, keep an eye out for the db above.

Wow…this guy has a serious problem with stealing. He’s clearly not getting the message.
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20160322/PC16/160329833/1177/charleston-cvs-shoplifting-suspect-in-custody-police-say

2014 Key West 203DFS
1987 Landau

Maybe yall should be nice to the poor boy. Offer to taking fishing offshore and forget to bring him back.

THIS is what drives the LE community nuts. Turds like this are arrested all the time but, they seldom spend any real time in prison thus they chalk up being arrested as an inconvenience and just part of being a thief.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

11 different arrest since age 20 multiple 1st offense for drugs/alchol (how still first offense? Must be Hilliary) must be nice to have rich parents. Maybe he has affluenza spreading from Texas. Kebda probably believes this guy is innocent and is being profiled by “dirty cops” no way is he a career criminal.

He’s going to steal from the wrong person eventually and lose his life because of it. Its a shame that if he really does have parents that care enough to bail him out, that they can’t talk some sense into him.

You take him fishing on your boat, all he’s doing is taking inventory of what you have!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

He’s going to steal from the wrong person eventually and lose his life because of it. Its a shame that if he really does have parents that care enough to bail him out, that they can’t talk some sense into him.

SF23,

At a certain point parents become enablers, and then really aren’t good parents anymore…

I was raised where my folks at about number 3 would have said their goodbyes to me, and told me you get what you deserve… Prolly would have pushed the judge to have me locked up longer to keep me off the streets…

Dude sounds like he needs rehab fo sho… I get your point, and not trying to argue it… Just a different perspective…

Sometimes tough love is best, and it appears this person hasn’t had any…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

I imagine he’ll get some “tough love” behind bars eventually…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I imagine he’ll get some “tough love” behind bars eventually…

Maybe thats what he misses??

Unreal, keep him in Chucktown!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Can’t speak for his parents and I don’t know how he was raised , BUT , if’n it was my dad and it was me , my fear would have been more of going home than of the law. just sayin , you’d have to know my
raising to understand …

George McDonald ; Board Member ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
my fear would have been more of going home than of the law.

Same here. Different generation, and part of the problem with many kids today. No positive influence/no fear or respect of parents.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

THIS is what drives the LE community nuts. Turds like this are arrested all the time but, they seldom spend any real time in prison thus they chalk up being arrested as an inconvenience and just part of being a thief.

Yet another reason I could not be a police officer, you have got to have way more restraint and patience than the average person. I blame the liberal agenda on this guy being a continuing problem, prior to the modern way of thinking, this scum bag would never see the light of day again. In other states, from what I understand, you cannot 'defend' yourself (by this I mean shoot the bastard) against someone committing a 'property crime.' I fear this line of thought will eventually spread to this State.

And by the way DFreedom, Thank you for what you do, I also fear you are in a duing occupation.