FS/FT Chanpion 202 Bass & Bay

Up for sell or trade is my rare Champion 202 bass and bay. It’s the same 20’ 2" hull as the 202 bass boat, which is the best that Champion ever made, but it has a no skid fiberglass deck rather than carpet. Great for those that don’t want to deal with cleaning it or those who like to saltwater fish as well. This boat is a 1997 model with a 225 Mariner EFI on the transom and a newer 82 lb Tour Edition Motorguide on the bow. It comes with a Gen 2 HDS 7 Lowrance 7" Color GPS/Fishfinder at the helm and a networked LCX27 Lowrance 7" Color GPS/Fishfinder on the bow. Ram mounts have been added to both units since these pics were taken. It also has a galvinized channel trailer. It has a divided livewell and dual bait wells. It has an onboard charger, 3 batteries, blinker trim switch, and manual jack plate. The dual rod lockers will hold rods in excess of 8 feet long. This boat handles rough water with ease and will run in the low 70’s. It is an absolute beast in rough water, but it has a fairly shallow draft as well.

The bad: It started missing and my mechanic says it has a “scorched” piston on the #1 cylinder, so it need a piston and rebuild kit. He pulled the head and there does not appear to be any damage to the cylinder. I hate to sell it, but I rarely use it anymore so I’m going to offer it for sale.

The attached pics are not current, but they are all I have on this computer. The only thing that’s changed is my console unit is now the HDS 7 instead of the LCX 28 and the driver/passenger seats need to be covered or replaced. I’m not local, but I come down there and fish a few times a year. It’s 5 hour drive to Charleston, so let me know if you’re interested and I’ll take some detailed pics of anything you want to see.

I may consider trade or partial trade for a small SUV or car for my teenager to drive. It must be dependable. I may also consider a smaller center console flats boat.

Call or text to 4two3 3six1 o112

[img]http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/uploaded/371V/2015212113530_202 Champ.

How much are you asking?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Sorry, $7,500.00

Champion 202 Bass and Bay