This will make you not want to fly again!

As if I needed another reason, but this is scary…

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/feds-say-banned-researcher-commandeered-plane/

The scariest part is that articles like this give terrorists ideas that they haven’t thought of yet. Some things may be better left unreported.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I’m sure they have thought about it, most likely just don’t have the ability to do it. or I hope not…

Crazy how far technology is making it. I just hope all the good guys are keeping security up to date.

Scary from the word scared, what are you.saying Larry?

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

How about disturbing… reason for concern…frightening that it is even possible… seems plain enough to me?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Got to be something Biblical Larry!

Isn’t it always with him?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

If he is telling the truth, he hacked into the in-flight entertainment system and from there he hacked the plane’s controls. If that is true, airlines definitely need to re-think their electronic security.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Mac, not sure but pretty sure Larry is talking about the ability to take a plane over during flight from a remote computer using hacking software. That is truly scary from the word scared… just imagine all the other security risks, banking, military, political, etc… cyber war fair. Just think if a terrorist shut down all phone service and the internet…

Fred, if the internet was shut down, mac daddy would be knocking on your door:wink:

I’ve got a water hose for those :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Mac, not sure but pretty sure Larry is talking about the ability to take a plane over during flight from a remote computer using hacking software. That is truly scary from the word scared… just imagine all the other security risks, banking, military, political, etc… cyber war fair. Just think if a terrorist shut down all phone service and the internet…

The real threat is our Govt. taking these measures, not others.