Trouts Reds and flounder

Got out this weekend with the chill and wind in the air. Chilly ride to one of my spot but it was well worth the fight. Saturday hit a little slam.

Got back at it on Sunday and with much better success. The trouts were very aggressive and the reds were hitting hard. Must’ve thrown back at least 20+ trouts, dropped a nice flounder at the boat for a second day slam. Had a great weekend fishing after not being out in months

Don’t let the dates fool you, this was this weekend photos. Need to reset my fishing camera.

“Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education”

18’ CC SeaFox

Nice!

Good to see you back on the water FatRat! The fish are scared…

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Nice fish!

First, Most, Biggest

Nice catch, thanks for the report!

kobp

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

Very nice slam , congrats, :sunglasses::sunglasses:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Nice slam!!!

Question: what time/tide were you fishing Sunday. I fished as hard as I could Sunday p. m. , and was not properly rewarded!

Realfin; I was fishing the last 3.5 hrs of the in coming tide. Fishing any Eddy or mouth of creeks. Would even travel at least 30 yards into the creeks and if no hits, start over again. Once the waters got high and nearly slack tide the bit slowed. MM for the flounders and a few trouts, TT works and I use a shad swim bait, dip it to make a chartreuse tail.

“Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education”

18’ CC SeaFox

Thank you, Sir.

Nice!