stono inlet

Anybody ran it recently? major changes from years past?

Thanks!

I have not recently, but i surffished low tide today at the south end of folly and was amazed at the amount of breakers visible in the inlet even in this small swell we have. People may disagree, but it seemed to me like there was more bar buildup versus years past. I’d approach with caution

I will be running out of it on Saturday morning. Will report back. As far as morris island light inlet - it’s never been better.

Thanks! My biggest fear this weekend is the 1.25 negative tide mid afternoon. Gonna be a sketchy reentry around that time. Lol

Not too much change over the years, we regularly run it. Usually only gwt as shallow as 6ft. I would not recommend trying to navigate on a windy day. Getting back in is the more frightening part.

Grady-white 360 Express

We ran out of the Stono last weekend and today. It does not seem to have changed much, I ran the same track that I have saved.

The sandbar on the left going out does seem to extend out a little further. High tide you can just about run straight out. Low tide I take the dog leg left turn after the sandbar.