"EARL E BIRD". 5-10-16

Left the dock at 5:15 am. Edisto buoy said 2 foot every 9 seconds, paper mill smokestack blowing sideways. Was happy to see the ocean was slick for the ride out, ran into a little chop last 10 miles on the way to the Winyah Scarp. Set out in 140’ water was 72 degrees. Eased off to the ledge and up to the east and water warmed up and got prettier as we went. Lots of bait in 150 to 180 feet. Didn’t see the first flying fish. Ended up with 11 dolphin 5 1/2 blackfins, a wahoo couple Bonita, 3 or 4 cut offs. The party was very happy.
Ed

Capt. Ed Keelin
“Earl E Bird” Charters
Keelinmarine.com

Nice Capt! Guess those rigs work for you too!

Mike Martinez

2016 Sea Hunt 25 Gamefish twin Yamaha 150’s

No pictures no report! I don’t believe you! Just a charter boat Capt trying to promote himself…

You were at my spot and probably using my rigs!

Where are the pics?

MICHAEL L SMITH

After fishing the Georgetown meatfish tournament and no Rubber in the ocean I figured you were retired and it was alright to go up that way and catch one of your wahoos. I am working on a pic. Used a bunch of other people’s cameras but not my own.

Capt. Ed Keelin
“Earl E Bird” Charters
Keelinmarine.com

Won’t be no Rubber on the ocean this weekend either for me it looks like! Was going to fish with Ralph on his boat but he had some stitches removed from a busted finger this week and thought it may be a little early…I regretfully say (not really) I am going to Clemson with Les for a tour!

You can fish that spot again this weekend, you need the numbers?LOL

MICHAEL L SMITH

I will have work on having them all lined up and photo worthy.

Capt. Ed Keelin
“Earl E Bird” Charters
Keelinmarine.com

My apologies! :smiley: (It is a terrible picture though!)

Nice Report! By the way, You are the Man!

MICHAEL L SMITH