If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

I would remove the politics if I were you. The site is called Charleston Fishing. Leave the conversations to fishing and hunting, most of us prepare our catch/kill, so the cooking section would need to stay.

If not, a moderator is seriously in need.
Dang, got out for a couple of hours and miss something good! Someone, PM me the particularswink Ain't very often, Admin threatens us! Guess whoever it was, doing whatever they did, knows who the Big Dog is now!wink
all because the Pea tried to smother someone with a pillow

If I'm posting, its because I'm sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.
If the Pod smothered something, it would be with gravybigsmile
Macdaddy told us this day was coming....
Originally posted by poly ball

I would remove the politics if I were you. The site is called Charleston Fishing. Leave the conversations to fishing and hunting, most of us prepare our catch/kill, so the cooking section would need to stay.

If not, a moderator is seriously in need.

Since you brought this up. Why do you post so much in this section ? Your statement seems extremely hypocritical. Just like a radio station, don't like it don't tune into it.

Out of curiosity what is it you think needs a moderator? I think we all know why admin put up this sticky and provided moderation on the clowns that got too carried away with threats on one another.

Was it not you and fritz that called me an asshat ignorant redneck in attempted seriousness ? I liked the redneck name, but had to google asshat. That was a little offensive but I took it from the source and laughed.

Lighten up bolbie, toppy, Polly , Robert. bigsmile. Life is good my friend!

"Why Bruce?"
It has been rumored that paying sponsors get treated differently, if so, how is that fair to non sponsors ,who have a different opinion?
I post here to remind y'all that Ted Cruz's old man was responsible for JFK's assassination.

And that Dorito is wayyyyy over his head.
Some of this made me chuckle. Especially Easy's comments about being gone for a minute.

Reading Fred's comment, I wonder if there is any chance you guys would agree to completely disallowing, self-moderated, name calling? No more Dorito, asshats, snowflakes, Rebulican'ts, Libtards, etc. Just respectful conversation and opposing views. Is it possible that respecting each other could be a ground rule?

If anyone calls anyone a name, CF-member/candidate/etc, we all agree to hammer them for the disrespectful act?

Any chance that would gain consensus?

BG
Originally posted by btodag

Some of this made me chuckle. Especially Easy's comments about being gone for a minute.

Reading Fred's comment, I wonder if there is any chance you guys would agree to completely disallowing, self-moderated, name calling? No more Dorito, asshats, snowflakes, Rebulican'ts, Libtards, etc. Just respectful conversation and opposing views. Is it possible that respecting each other could be a ground rule?

If anyone calls anyone a name, CF-member/candidate/etc, we all agree to hammer them for the disrespectful act?

Any chance that would gain consensus?

BG
That's where a moderator steps in.