If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

Originally posted by natureboy

It might be a great idea for the management to have a separate liberal and conservative forum. Then the left would have a safe place to coddle each other and keep a sharp lookout for Russians.

Forum would die without us. Every thread would be 1 page of "yep" "GO Trump" "Murica" "Thanks Obama"

Besides, you're the one that can't handle the banter and whines about being offended the most anyway.

I'm shocked ED. I thought you were getting close to changing parties!
Originally posted by natureboy

It might be a great idea for the management to have a separate liberal and conservative forum. Then the left would have a safe place to coddle each other and keep a sharp lookout for Russians.

Forum would die without us. Every thread would be 1 page of "yep" "GO Trump" "Murica" "Thanks Obama"

Besides, you're the one that can't handle the banter and whines about being offended the most anyway.

You can leave out the Murica... that's polly's one and only.

"Why Bruce?"
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Skinne didn't you once tell Olebassard you would send a bomb to his house....if you were a terrorist?

Not sure. I don't recall such an event. Good thing that I am not a terrorist though... Is that really even a threat? Like, if I said, "If I was superman, I would use my laser beam vision to burn a hole in your head"... Is that a legitimate threat?
No, Superman and Laser beam vision are not real things, Terrorists and bombs are.

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
This must be a record of some sort. Skinnee hasn't responded. Do I get a "w?"

23 says you only need 20 baits for a day of fishing.
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Skinne didn't you once tell Olebassard you would send a bomb to his house....if you were a terrorist?

Not sure. I don't recall such an event. Good thing that I am not a terrorist though... Is that really even a threat? Like, if I said, "If I was superman, I would use my laser beam vision to burn a hole in your head"... Is that a legitimate threat?
No, Superman and Laser beam vision are not real things, Terrorists and bombs are.

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
Superman is about as real as you throwing a pancake with an 8 foot cast net.
Does this include not calling veterans "puss" on Memorial Day weekend?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862