If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

Yep, as I stated below, I personally enjoy busting Nutz around here...

The comment of taking it down was from a "business" perspective when it is supposed to be about fishing, etc. Personally, I enjoy it... The differentiation between the 2 views isn't a real difficult concept to grasp for most folks...

I stated if I were the owner of the site I wouldn't have it. No mincing words there.

For me personally, I believe it is hilarious and fun to witness people taking things so seriously, and getting riled up about it... Rather entertaining to say the least... Therefore, personally I say leave it up...

Again, just stating what I would do if I was the site owner to help them perhaps make the right business decision...

BTW, did I forget to mention people are crazy...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

little Richard apparently suffers from an "obsessive rumination disorder" which often leads to frequent public meltdowns... Appears he is on the way to his 2nd meltdown episode just this week...Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Any takers on little Richards over/under for public meltdowns this week?

RBF

Is li'l Richard polly girl? if so, I'm in!!
Is li'l Richard polly girl? if so, I'm in!!Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Nope, 7 is little Richard...

RBF

Hate to see you two bump goobers f'er nothing.....
think fast.....smile
you can call me "UNCLE"!!

Not really sure what you mean, and hopefully it doesn't come to me any time soon... bigsmile

RBF

Barber Shop closed?

Every southern family has to have a crazy Uncle... You are ours here at the Barbershop...

RBF