If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

Originally posted by btodag

Some of this made me chuckle. Especially Easy's comments about being gone for a minute.

Reading Fred's comment, I wonder if there is any chance you guys would agree to completely disallowing, self-moderated, name calling? No more Dorito, asshats, snowflakes, Rebulican'ts, Libtards, etc. Just respectful conversation and opposing views. Is it possible that respecting each other could be a ground rule?

If anyone calls anyone a name, CF-member/candidate/etc, we all agree to hammer them for the disrespectful act?

Any chance that would gain consensus?

BG
That's where a moderator steps in.

Nah man... this idea is about self-moderation and commitment to respecting each other. I am not for asking Andy to step in where our parents failed.

BG

That's about the best statement yet.

"Why Bruce?"
It seems some folks can dish it, but can't take it. I rest my case. Peace/out man.
So, to understand. One guy doesnt have the self control to not go to that forum and stir ****, so he wants the forum removed. Another guy accuses the site owner of being unfair, but he is ok with the site owner appointing a moderator. Can anyone argue Im wrong?
Originally posted by 7cs

So, to understand. One guy doesnt have the self control to not go to that forum and stir ****, so he wants the forum removed. Another guy accuses the site owner of being unfair, but he is ok with the site owner appointing a moderator. Can anyone argue Im wrong?

I'm still trying to comprehend it. But I think you are pretty close.

still grappling with the one that wants this forum removed, but at the same time posts more on here than anywhere else.. Go figure?

"Why Bruce?"
We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

Admins exact words, Gotcha,please provide proof where I've threatened anyone on this site? Several recent posts from one telling another to eat a bullet, fairly certain this is what admin is referring to, not me pointing faults in an administration that's unable to govern.

Odd how Obama was bashed for 8 years on this site, Trump is office 6 months and there's talk of removing the politics section ?

Originally posted by poly ball

Odd how Obama was bashed for 8 years on this site, Trump is office 6 months and there's talk of removing the politics section ?

You , mhbareard, and Rbf are the only ones that I know wanting to delete the Political forum.

Keep bashing Trump Bolbie, I don't want you to stop. I enjoy it! At least anything I said about Obuma was true.... except the unproven fact that he is an American citizen.... that said he still did not disclose his college transcripts. and don't forget the simple fact that his wife hates America.

oh yea.... you sent Hillary money. That makes me laugh so much!!

"Why Bruce?"
Originally posted by 7cs

I think someone was for open discussion. Any response?
I stated if I were the owner of the site I wouldn't have it. No mincing words there.

For me personally, I believe it is hilarious and fun to witness people taking things so seriously, and getting riled up about it... Rather entertaining to say the least... Therefore, personally I say leave it up...

Again, just stating what I would do if I was the site owner to help them perhaps make the right business decision...

BTW, did I forget to mention people are crazy...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If it were my site, I would shut down the political forum. Doesn't really add anything other than conflict.

Doesn't change minds, just a bunch of barbershop talk and a big ole pissing match.

Surprised some of the sponsors engage in it because they isolate themselves into only certain people that would do business with them...

Kinda stupid from a business sense, because talking politics and religion are always bad for business...

RBF
Right on brother!

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

What neither of you realise is the simple fact that you only see a limited few actually participate in the Political Forum. What you are both failing to realise is that successful business people are generally intelligent. They know not to click on something that does not interest them, but also know that if it may interest others let it be.

This forum has taught me a lot about others opinions and views. Some I agree with some I don't.

I just can't get over either of you ranting (or trolling) about removing Politics while you post more here than anywhere else.

You gonna call his father again?

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
AAAANNND here we go.....

j