If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If it were my site, I would shut down the political forum. Doesn't really add anything other than conflict.

Doesn't change minds, just a bunch of barbershop talk and a big ole pissing match.

Surprised some of the sponsors engage in it because they isolate themselves into only certain people that would do business with them...

Kinda stupid from a business sense, because talking politics and religion are always bad for business...

RBF
Right on brother!

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

What neither of you realise is the simple fact that you only see a limited few actually participate in the Political Forum. What you are both failing to realise is that successful business people are generally intelligent. They know not to click on something that does not interest them, but also know that if it may interest others let it be.

This forum has taught me a lot about others opinions and views. Some I agree with some I don't.

I just can't get over either of you ranting (or trolling) about removing Politics while you post more here than anywhere else.

You gonna call his father again?

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.

I think you have me confused. Never once have I done such. Are you gonna post some more pictures of clients hugging spot tail and then blast others for doing the same?

Only time I came close to meeting bolbie was when he was suppose to sell me some .270 ammo and never showed. I have no idea who pollys dad is nor do I care fritz.

I remember someone on a thread long ago talking about it, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I have no ill feelings towards Polly. Aside from our political differences I'd say we would probably have a lot in common. Way before I hit 50 years of life I never went to anyone's dad to tattle tail. You are a trip. People tell me your in person attitude is much better than you internet personna. Maybe I can book a sunset cruise with you and buy you a drink.

"Why Bruce?"
My apologies it wasn't you I guess. I enjoyed your rant though.

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
Originally posted by skinneej

Okay guys... Good news... Andy just said that he was going to make me a moderator. Anyone who disagrees with me moving forward will be banned for 1 month (first offence). I mean, if you so much as look at me funny while you are typing a response to me, you'll at least get a couple of weeks. Time to clean up shop around here... I've let things run on for too long...

Seems merciful compared to arguing with you smile

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/
Let me know when your birthday is, and I will let you win one on that day. That day only though...

SFL,

You better take SJ up on the offer to win an argument over him on your birthday...

The opportunity to win an argument against SJ, and get a free grand slam breakfast from Denny's on the same day doesn't come around often....

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If it were my site, I would shut down the political forum. Doesn't really add anything other than conflict.

Doesn't change minds, just a bunch of barbershop talk and a big ole pissing match.

Surprised some of the sponsors engage in it because they isolate themselves into only certain people that would do business with them...

Kinda stupid from a business sense, because talking politics and religion are always bad for business...

RBF
Right on brother!

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

What neither of you realise is the simple fact that you only see a limited few actually participate in the Political Forum. What you are both failing to realise is that successful business people are generally intelligent. They know not to click on something that does not interest them, but also know that if it may interest others let it be.

This forum has taught me a lot about others opinions and views. Some I agree with some I don't.

I just can't get over either of you ranting (or trolling) about removing Politics while you post more here than anywhere else.

You gonna call his father again?

'

I think you have me confused. Never once have I done such. Are you gonna post some more pictures of clients hugging spot tail and then blast others for doing the same?

Only time I came close to meeting bolbie was when he was suppose to sell me some .270 ammo and never showed. I have no idea who pollys dad is nor do I care fritz.

I remember someone on a thread long ago talking about it, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I have no ill feelings towards Polly. Aside from our political differences I'd say we would probably have a lot in common. Way before I hit 50 years of life I never went to anyone's dad to tattle tail. You are a trip. People tell me your in person attitude is much better than you internet personna. Maybe I can book a sunset cruise with you and buy you a drink.

"Why Bruce?"
My apologies it wasn't you I guess. I enjoyed your rant though.

'

No Guess Fritz, I would never do such a thing. Glad I could entertain you. Curious, did Bolbie tell you that, or you just imagining. Still wondering why you would say that.

I would accept your apology, but with the "I Guess" it doesn't seem very sincere. Ahh heck, I still accept it.

"Why Bruce?"
Why are we all pretending we don't know what this is about? There's only one member on here that can't seem to take a joke, repeatedly makes veiled threats about meeting people, and consistently tells people to go shoot themselves.
I guess I am most amused by those that suggest shutting down this forum but are some of the most prolific posters here.

I looked at Skinnee funny when I typed this.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Originally posted by DFreedom

I guess I am most amused by those that suggest shutting down this forum but are some of the most prolific posters here.

I'm going to let this one slide, since we really don't know who called Bolbie's father yet.

That being said, I don't want to shut this forum down, I just want to moderate so I can show you guys who is the boss around these parts.
<-- is a prolific poster, doesn't want it shut down.

You remember why this was founded right? The off-topic section was getting too blown up with political posts...so if you shut down the politics section, then do you just ban all political talk in off-topic?
Stopped posting here a long time ago because of all the trash talk.
Stopped posting to the fishing reports section because of the fishing po-lice.

Good luck, skinneej. Maybe this forum will become less of a b**chy closed club
with moderation and more posters will become involved.

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke
Last edited by sternline
Originally posted by DFreedom

Do you hunt? I do, and I hunt until the season closes. I played football,soccer,basketball and ran track, never stopped until the final horn or whistle blew. Why in the hell would I stop posting, when the forum is still open?

You picking up what I'm putting down?