Minn Kota Ulterra 80

Anyone familiar with troubleshooting the new Ulterra. I purchased mine a couple months ago and has been working great until this weekend. On the I-pilot remote it shows a battery with and exclamation and wont deploy. You can hear it try to engage and immediately it shuts off. My batteries are older and wondering if that’s the problem. It’s just weird that it has been working flawlessly until this weekend. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Carson

Tidewater 1900 Baymax
115 Yamaha

Do you have a foot pedal with this too? If so is it still in STOW mode?

2015 201 Bay Scout
150 Yamaha

not familiar with the ! mark symbol. i checked my remote and it shows four bars next to the battery symbol, which i believe indicates fully charged batteries. my first thought is that your batteries are weak or discharged. if you do have the foot control, you might check out what flat fly N suggested. my second thought is, how is the battery in the remote. only happened to me once, but when it quits you are up the proverbial river without a paddle. i always keep a spare. if all this fails, you might try unplugging the TM for 10-15 minutes and see if anything needs to re-set. good luck.

Mine does not have the foot pedal. After putting the multi-meter on the plug, it was only reading 8.5V. Looks like its a battery issue. Put the batteries on charge overnight and will check again later today.

Tidewater 1900 Baymax
115 Yamaha

Aaaaahhaaaaa!
Bet that solves it . Good luck!

2015 201 Bay Scout
150 Yamaha

if that doesn’t fix the issue, which it should, you can bring it by the shop, and our Minn Kota technician (Tyler) will diagnose it while you wait, and if we have parts in stock, he will repair at the same time.
We have completely changed the Minn Kota repair process. we even have a new service counter in the front of the store, so all repair and diagnostics are completed up front, so you can even watch at no additional charge.

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com
www.bombislandboats.com
IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

Good for you Chris! I’ll sure file that in my memory!