Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

When will the SS arrest Demtard Va. Guv. McAwful for violating U.S.Code title 18 section 871?

In 2013 Dicky Turdbin told Politico that during a private White house meeting a GOP House Leader said to Hussein O, "I cannot even stand to look at you". That was a bald sheep hole's lie too.

Senator Cardin is finished! He's being primaried by a tranny who released classified documents. This type of resume is a no-brainer for democrats & the he/she will be a shoe-in wearing red pumps.

Haiti would not be as big of a sheep's hole if the Clinton Foundation had not stolen hurricane relief dollars from them to use to pay for Webb Hubble & Hillary's daughter's wedding.

When democrats are given total control they provide students with classroom thermostats set at 37 degrees or give them the option to not attend school, for a single day, in a year, & still pass them so they can have their freedom to destroy Baltimore.

POTUS

Robbie - Cant you do any better than a well known photo shopped pic?

No, he can't. Nor can the other liberals. War has already come. Just no bullets are flying yet. Here is the soft attack and the propaganda machine is running in the red. The left is relentless with its advancement of their agenda. They are vile and feckless. No mercy, no quarter is what I say. Not that I wanted it this way. They have made sure that this is the only way it can be. Look at Antifa. Bolbie (**() sure supports them and therefore, shall reap what he has sewn.
Originally posted by jstrange
Bolbie (**() sure supports them and therefore, shall reap what he has sewn.

Bolbie is not much of an example. He discredits and balks all of Christianity and makes fun of GOD. Then posts about how good a Missionary is and needs to come into our Country. question

On reaping what he sowed, I'm sure glad his monetary support of Hillary was a bust. we would have all reaped horror.

The only thing consistent that I've found is his dislike of dog hunting and Trump.
And there she is ... clown
Originally posted by Reelly Old

And there she is ... clown

Does it really concern you so much that I Bring up Hillary from Time to Time? Boy you really have it bad RO.

Want the truth? I don't think I can ever let it go unless I see her behind bars. Is it so bad to want justice served?
(1) the photo Robbie posted has been shot down as a fraud. Notice how the lefty hero Weinstein's image has been inserted? Robbie has to use lies to support his case.
(2) RO is definitely an HRC butt kisser. HRC will be prosecuted as a criminal - It will be nice if it happens before RO croaks
Wonder if the Trump women will be at the speech? Should be interesting.
Great Britain's largest construction giant Carrillian is going belly-up & 43k employees will be needing a job. London will probably seek the advice of Barack Hussein Obama who's tight with Prince Harry & BO's known for leading from behind. When Hussein O's behind leading policies go into effect the Queen better hang on to her family jewels or Mooshell will distribute them to Chicago's poor plantation voters.

The face of the democratic party, Maxine Waters, now believes Trump must be impeached for name-calling. She & fellow resister, racist John Lewis, will not be down for the struggle of the SOTU address but both will wear black the night of to support ANTIFA.

In 2015 Rand Paul went on a mission to sheep hole Haiti & donated his services of eye surgeries. Paul stated that donations from private businesses help to fund this trip & one donor was Trump. Oh my, let's not report this cuz it does not fit our narrative. What democrats donated their time, service or funds to Haiti? Bill Clinton?

Bill Clinton you say, well the word parser says he was insulted that he has been accused of stealing funds from Haiti to pay for Chelsea's wedding. The memo leaked stated that the Clintons stole "RESOURCES" from the Haiti relief & that's the definition of the word is. "I did not have sexual relations with that........."

Nancy Pelosi's 3 story mansion overlooking San Francisco Bay is protected by a rather tall wall surrounding it to keep out the forgotten people that received the crummy crumbs of a $1000 bonus from the new tax plan.

For those who are offended by salty language better not read Hussein O's book, Dreams From My Father, who was a Kenyan Radical Muslim. There are plenty of MFers to hear as well as most other 4 letter words that you apparently never use.
Other than just random babbling, wtf was your point?

Other than just random babbling, wtf was your point?

It beats the hell out of the fake photos you post and the liberal lie links you post! At least everything Bay posts is true.

I wish the racists left would wear white again ! It looked like a klan picnic last time!