Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Why do the democrats express so much hate?

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2018/01/12/mcauliffe-deck-trump-trump-space/

I can't post what Chelsea Handler said about Senator Graham which was disgusting.

They are the largest hate group in America.

Originally posted by poly ball

Other than just random babbling, wtf was your point?

Just keep trying polly, you'll get it sooner or later. I find Bay's posts quite intriguing and humorous.... that is if I don't take them to heart and get angry about the truth in so much of it.
For the diversity loving, tolerant libs on here please go to #WEGOTTHIS & donate your money to elect the first tranny to the U.S. Senate who will represent your morals & beliefs.

In 2006 the Bush Administration started building a 131 mile 20' tall, corrugated metal fence on the border at El Paso, Tx. & illegal immigration plummeted by 89% in 5 years of data collected by Homeland Security. FBI statistics indicate an extreme drop in violent crime & drug smuggling. Isn't this what we want? If Trump's wall saves the life of 1 child, isn't that worth it?

Mad Hatter Rodeo Clown Frederica Wilson will join fellow racists Maxine Waters & John Lewis to boycott the SOTU address. No word yet on SJW racist Shelia Jackson Lee.

During TV interviews with democrats whom control Hawaii who sent out a false Nuke alert had posted legible passwords, on computer screens that were visible by viewers. What is it about Dems in releasing national or state security secrets?

Dirty Cop Mueller had his FBI investigate the Uranium 1 deal in 2008 & assigned dirty cop Andrew McCabe as the lead investigator. McCabe hid the investigation from the Foreign Affairs committee & had 4 low level individuals prosecuted & gave them plea agreements. What is the legal definition of Conflicts of Interests?

The perverts who run Twitter have been busted for spying on & stealing nude photos from users. They have now tried to delete their accounts to cover up their illegal actions like HRC did with her emails.

Fake sheep hole commenter Dicky Turdbin's lie is backfiring by shedding new light on how the Clintons pillaged Haiti for billions of dollars.
Yesterday drama king Cory Booker cried Tears of Rage, when he found out his hero, Barack Hussein Obama, was a drug addicted member of the Choom Gang. While crying he said, "Never in the wildest dreams from my father, would I ever had thought my BFF would have lied to the American people".

Google refers to Senator Dick Durbin as 'lying, unscrupulous politician'.

Dicky Turdbin says Haiti is a sheep's hole while the Clintons say it was a goldmine!

100% democratic controlled Baltimore has the same per capita murder rate as Venezuela but Mayor Pugh says expect an immediate turn-around because the last Confederate statute has been removed.

Dr. Ronny Johnson is asking why the press corps had no interest in HRC fainting before the election or wearing double-vision glasses or Hussein O smoking with Snoop Dog? Now they have a huge interest in Trump eating McDonald's food & drinking diet coke.

Please have a moment of silence for a gullible, young, virgin, white house intern who became the victim of a known rapist, since it was 20 years ago today, that it was first reported, to the public.
Has the Flupocalypse news made you go get your guvmit dose of mercury, MSG & formaldehyde just in case you contract it your symptoms will be less severe....make sense don't it?

The dem's enforcement arm Antifa collected ICE flyers at UT San Antonio & burned them. Why do libs support destroying other's property to advance their political agenda?

That blatant sexist Trump has named more women to senior positions & cabinet posts than any other president in history. This has upset Democrat Cory Booker who continued the democrats war on women by taking his anger out on DHS's Ms. Nielsen. Booker's a rookie though since Ted Kennedy is the only democrat to have a confirmed kill of a woman in the dem's war on women.

Trump will be the first sitting president to attend The March For Life. Expect more pink cooter hats on the heads of libs from the largest hate group in America.

After a 4 month internal probe House investigators have concluded Democratic IT Aides, the Awan Bros., made unauthorized access to congressional servers. Espionage & computer crime charges are developing involving several democrats.

Espionage you say, Ex-CIA Agent Jerry Chun Shing Lee was arrested under the Espionage Act for felony retention of classified information just like HRC & the DNC.

Paul Manafort is fighting back against out-of-control dirty cop Mueller & his Clinton connected lawyers for indicting him on charges that have nothing to do with Trump, the Trump campaign or Russians.

Just like John Holmes' girlfriends, libs are wishing a man was an inch shorter. Libs don't believe Trump's doctor's report that he is 6'3" & CNN reports Trump is borderline obese & will die of a heart attack in 3 to 5 years. CNN is the number one news source for all lib haters.

Trump just brow beat John Kelly back into submission by telling lib haters that nothing has changed with the wall.

The wall you say, Sweden's libs protested against border security which allowed immigrants to flow over their open borders. The immigrants fooled the libs because they had no plans to assimilate & then they created No Go Zones which the libs are afraid to tread into. Now the libs want the Sweden Army to intervene to take back these No Go Zones. Wouldn't it have been easier to build a wall & enforce border security.

Trump requested 18 billion to build the wall. For libs to understand that would be 15.3 pallets of tax dollars, of which Hussein O gave away 2 pallets of, to terrorists in Iran.

Libs should get behind the Rock cuz Oprah ain't polling well but cheer up HRC may not be in Gitmo before the 2020 election for violations of the Espionage Act.

In bassackwards Californ i a, David Daleiden is facing 15 felony charges for video taping Planned Parenthood conspiring to ILLEGALLY harvest & sell baby parts. If you agree he should be convicted & sentenced, which baby part would you buy?

Russian troops are leaving Syrian Kurdish towns while Turkey moves in to attack.

Looks like sanctions are working, a Russian LNG tanker u-turned while nearing Boston Harbor.

As I posted a while back it now looks like lib media is getting closer to report a fake news twist so the FISA abuse memo, to be released by month's end, won't seem so bad. However #Obamagate is trending & lots of folks are calling for Hussein O, the Clintons, all the dirty cops involved in Russian collusion investigation to be put in the nearest zoo cages, for Americans to jeer at, before they are hung.

Are you libs going to stand behind a straight, old white guy or vote for diversity in the form of Chelsea Bradley Manning? #WEGOTTHIS for your donations.

If you need your neck vented go to Caleeforn i a & seek out a 7 time deported dreamer before Trump builds a wall.
I hear Schumer has been going down on Pelosi as well as the guvmit. It seems the dems were offering something that was already in the fine print, authorization of funds for the wall & not appropriations to fund the wall. Them slimey dems used to get away with their forked tongues until Pocahontas was captured by the yellow hair white man.

FBI lost 5 months worth of dirty cop Strzok's textes & Church Lady says, "How convenient", & I'm guessing the insurance policy portion was lost as well.

You can add Barry & Honey Sherman to the Clinton's Arkancide list. It seems the billionaires got involved with rapist Bill, in a Haiti deal & Bill gave them enough rope to hang themselves, which somehow occurred. Bill says it was a suicide; can you imagine the conversation Barry & Honey were having just prior? You go first, No you go first.

Well Baltimore Mayor Pugh removed all the Confederate statues & Police Commissioner Davis, who got a sweet severance package. New Police Commissioner De Sousa says ain't gonna be no mo killins so come on down & ride his wave of street police. You should probably buy a time share there while they are affordable.

Schumer Shutdown your leftist liberal mind & stop condoning ILLEGAL activity. Follow current immigration law.
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

I hear Schumer has been going down on Pelosi as well as the guvmit. It seems the dems were offering something that was already in the fine print, authorization of funds for the wall & not appropriations to fund the wall. Them slimey dems used to get away with their forked tongues until Pocahontas was captured by the yellow hair white man.

FBI lost 5 months worth of dirty cop Strzok's textes & Church Lady says, "How convenient", & I'm guessing the insurance policy portion was lost as well.

You can add Barry & Honey Sherman to the Clinton's Arkancide list. It seems the billionaires got involved with rapist Bill, in a Haiti deal & Bill gave them enough rope to hang themselves, which somehow occurred. Bill says it was a suicide; can you imagine the conversation Barry & Honey were having just prior? You go first, No you go first.

Well Baltimore Mayor Pugh removed all the Confederate statues & Police Commissioner Davis, who got a sweet severance package. New Police Commissioner De Sousa says ain't gonna be no mo killins so come on down & ride his wave of street police. You should probably buy a time share there while they are affordable.

Schumer Shutdown your leftist liberal mind & stop condoning ILLEGAL activity. Follow current immigration law.

Bay, you are one cool dude on this stuff!

On this last post..... immigration LAW!! what's so hard for everyone to understand about this? Dag nabit rassle fussle folk are here ILLEGAL!! and our Government is shut down because of Idiots wanting to make them legal.... question
"In bassackwards Californ i a, David Daleiden is facing 15 felony charges for video taping Planned Parenthood conspiring to ILLEGALLY harvest & sell baby parts. If you agree he should be convicted & sentenced, which baby part would you buy?"

So, like, you're implying that selling baby parts is worse than taking secret videos of Planned Parenthood saying they did it?

Quick, someone re-program him. He's thinking independently.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862