Hot off the Press...


Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.









Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Fair & Balanced Facebook

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/988466791235059712

Zuck lies like the people he supports, just another leftist
Want to hear what they forget to broadcast?

https://youtu.be/b17N6n5fh5M

Like the Church Lady used to say, "How convenient"
Let's destroy her character, have a public trial, lock her up just like Obama did to Dinesh D'Souza

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-rosie-odonnell-made-several-illegal-campaign-donations-to-democratsused-different-names-several-addressesblames-trump-for-donations/

the left always accuses their opponents of acts that they are committing as they speak.....it's just shameful there is not a fair & balanced legal system
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Want to hear what they forget to broadcast?

https://youtu.be/b17N6n5fh5M

Like the Church Lady used to say, "How convenient"


This Gal talks some good stuff. Thanks for the hook up to her.
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Let's destroy her character, have a public trial, lock her up just like Obama did to Dinesh D'Souza

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-rosie-odonnell-made-several-illegal-campaign-donations-to-democratsused-different-names-several-addressesblames-trump-for-donations/

the left always accuses their opponents of acts that they are committing as they speak.....it's just shameful there is not a fair & balanced legal system



They have given up on the russia collusion and moved to a decade old fling with a porn star.

The media didn't give Bill Clinton half this attention for getting a hummer under the oval house table while in Office! Not to mention the way he liked to moisten his cigars while in office.
"Eventually we can remove Obama’s treasonous stain on America."

and his lie that islam is the religion of peace. It should be clear now that Obama was a muslim who hated America.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-humanitarian-hoax-of-the-muslim-brotherhood
Yep a religion of peace. I think more people need to have their eyes opened to the real ongoing jihad against us infidels.
Donald Trump Jr.
#10004;
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Wow. I wonder if these are the guys Obama have back in exchange for Bergdahl? The count for the past 12 hours is pretty impressive. 3 captive brought home 5 isis leaders captured. Today is a good day. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-islamic-state-arrest.html

11:04 AM - May 10, 2018
13.2K
5,340 people are talking about this

and no pallets of cash given to people that hate America......when will Kerry be arrested for violating the Logan act & once again committing treason?
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
A community organizer's guide on how you attempt to save your legacy

https://www.libertynation.com/how-bring-down-president/