Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Ouch! James Wood just goes scorched earth on Hussein O

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/went-james-woods-says-thinking-muslim-obama/

This may cause a resurgence for a non-fake birth certificate or make John McCain question Hussein O's muslim faith.

This could be a real constitutional crisis or a Christmas present for Fred!
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Here's a link to the ANTIFA punk getting hit by the truck...

https://www.rt.com/usa/414096-portland-antifa-hit-truck/

Karma's a b%$#h ain't it?!?!

After he got whacked someone should have pissed on him.

Funny how these antifakoffs hide behind masks and do what they can to keep their identity hidden. If I'm gonna protest anything i believe in I'll not hide my face doing it.
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Ouch! James Wood just goes scorched earth on Hussein O

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/went-james-woods-says-thinking-muslim-obama/

This may cause a resurgence for a non-fake birth certificate or make John McCain question Hussein O's muslim faith.

This could be a real constitutional crisis or a Christmas present for Fred!

Fred's good on Christmas presents! Had a wonderful morning! But it would be neat if we all knew the truth about obumas life from age 1 to 36ish. So much mystery about that man.

Weather he considers himself muslim or not, He IS a Muslim in the eyes of all Muslims. He was born from a Muslim Father. Once in always in.
United Airlines bumped a passenger out of 1st class to seat Sheila Jackson Lee. Good thing it wasn't Sarah Palin demanding that 1st class seat or the libs would be screaming racism.

Bearded marxist Robby Strong believes he can dump horse poop on private property under the guise of the 1st amendment. Hmmmm......where does it say you can TRESPASS & make tax payers pay for you being a libtard? Strong & other libs should have to pay for the investigation, security response & disruption to other citizen's normal daily lives, for their antics of resistance bowel movements.

Nikki Trump cut some UN free ice cream courtesy of US tax payers in an attempt to balance the parity of their budget.

The libs at Twitter deleted Assange's account on XMAS eve before re-activating around 24 hrs. later, without any explanation. Word is he's about to release the evidence on Hussein O & HRC tying them to Seth Rich's murder.

GPS founder Glenn Simpson's wife has openly bragged that she & her husband concocted the Trump Dossier together. This disrupts the narrative that it was written by Ex-Brit spy Christopher Steele.

Lib icon Cenk Uyger & lib news site Vice both continued the war on women with "Rules of Dating" that mirror actions of Matt Lauer & Bill Clinton.

Trump pays for XMAS meals for military members & LEOs while on his vacation away from the swamp he's draining. A gold star for the first resister to post similar actions by a liberal. Soros doesn't count & besides he's recovering from a massive heart attack on Christmas Eve.....no Karma there.

UK officials are urging Prince Harry not to invite his muslim friends Choom Gang member Hussein O & Mooshell. Why?

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas & here's to a Happy New Year!
And not a liberal was stirring - It was a great Christmas in our stronger USA

FUNNY !!!!!! Even political idiots should watch where they're going. This will pizz off ED - ANTIFA is one of his favorite hate groups

That was hilarious!!!
Ed you better call and check on your antifa buddies out there in Portland
Looked like a small turnout for yall... everybody must have been in their moms basement coloring and knitting new pink hats !!!

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
'BAD HABIT'
If those ANTIFA turds are so proud of their "protests", why do they always hide behind a mask? Lib cowards only tough when they are surrounded by other cowards.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Originally posted by DFreedom

If those ANTIFA turds are so proud of their "protests", why do they always hide behind a mask? Lib cowards only tough when they are surrounded by other cowards.

DF ive often wondered that myself
I know its got to be just b.s. but I saw something a while back about them showing up at Sturgis or Daytona during the biker rally this year
Now that would be entertaining to watch!!!

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
'BAD HABIT'
Originally posted by DFreedom

DF ive often wondered that myself
I know its got to be just b.s. but I saw something a while back about them showing up at Sturgis or Daytona during the biker rally this year
Now that would be entertaining to watch!!!

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
'BAD HABIT'

What would be hilarious is if they would have showed up to Sturgis 30 years ago. Things have mellowed down a lot at Sturgis. It's not so much biker gangs as biker free spirits from across America. I don't think they even do the Jap bike burning anymore. Sure wouldn't have brought a Goldwing to Sturgis back in the day, today it's very organized and lots of police, Harley is still the dominant make of bike there, but just barely anymore.