Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Originally posted by gotchacovered

Special counsel should investigate whether the DNC is funding the caravan.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Too late, time is of essence! An "INVASION" is happening at our Southern Border! Trump? Well? I guess we'll see?

I sure hope Trump does turn them all around. Then let's see if who ever is funding them let's them use the buses and feeds them on their way back home.
Why do they want to come to America? If you listen to the left, it's an effed up place.

Why do they want to come to America? If you listen to the left, it's an effed up place.

Fritz, I guess I can't blame them. They can come here make $500 bucks a week (tax free) and send $400 back to their families and they live high on the hog. $1 = 20 pesos. plus if they get hurt and go to an emergency room they have to be treated, but don't have to pay.

I hope our Government stands it's ground and keeps this group of illegals from entering, as well as any others trying to skip a legal way of entry into our country.
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Special counsel should investigate whether the DNC is funding the caravan.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

I'd say there is more evidence to investigate this than Russian collusion and Trump.

You know dang well these people looking to illegally enter our Country can not afford the Buses, fuel, nightly shelter and 18 wheeler's carrying all the supplies. WHO IS FUNDING THEM?
Originally posted by CaptFritz

passing through on the way to Canada for health care ...

Only problem with that PK is the simple fact that Canada has strong border security and would not allow them to enter. We got held up one time for having a half carton of cigarettes.
Brenda Snipes missed the machine recount filing deadline by 2 minutes. Don't you hate when that happens? Especially when it concluded that Scott received another 779 votes. Now we will all be entertained by a hand count.....watch for Al Gore to become relevant again for mind-numbed democrats.

Maine leftists have came up with a solution to rid the state of those pesky republicans, i.e. Republican Congressman for Maine’s 2nd district, Bruce Poliquin ....Ranked Choice Voting AKA Instant Runoff Voting:

c/p It’s no accident that IRV is almost universally a project of the ideological left here in the United States. Vermont started using it in local elections once the Progressive Party became a threat to the Democrats. Maine adopted it after two consecutive elections in which a Republican governor was elected because the left split its vote between a Democrat and a left-of-center independent. (Maine also has a strong Green Party.) Republicans face little third-party threat from their right flank (the Constitution Party is extremely weak), but Democrats do face such a threat in certain places. IRV helps them overcome that threat.

Ca. Representative Swalwell has proposed a form of gun confiscation similar to Austrailia's. He also tweeted that resisters could be defeated using government's military. It's nice to finally see a logical thinking democrat elected!
We're still waiting on Seth Rich's report.....hello?

http://bigpharmanews.com/2018-11-18-former-pharma-executive-hhs-lower-drug-prices-death-suicide.html

Be sure to get that FREE flu shot, you look like you're low of mercury.

Only problem with that PK is the simple fact that Canada has strong border security and would not allow them to enter. We got held up one time for having a half carton of cigarettes.

The US and Canada share the longest unprotected border in the world

The US and Canada share the longest unprotected border in the world

Huge difference in Canada's Border security and our PK. Not sure what you are getting at?

You really don't believe Mexicans are crossing our border to get to Canada..... Do you? Most probable don't even know it exists.