Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Originally posted by Bayrider7365

The party with deep roots in the KKK & an on going war on women have continued their traditions by letting their practiced racism keep the honorable James Clyburn from his rightful position as Speaker. They removed Barbara Lee from her chair simply because she was considered to be too old & of color. When asked for comment Barbara Lee stated that she was glad Ted Kennedy was not alive to drive her home.

Thanks for the laugh! got to have humor to get past the actual truth in this...

The party with deep roots in the KKK & an on going war on women have continued their traditions by letting their practiced racism keep the honorable James Clyburn from his rightful position as Speaker. They removed Barbara Lee from her chair simply because she was considered to be too old & of color. When asked for comment Barbara Lee stated that she was glad Ted Kennedy was not alive to drive her home.

Funny how the Dems elected a black President, and a female presidential primary candidate... However, according to the Repubs, they are the ones that are racists and sexists...

RBF
The most honorable investigator with the utmost integrity that knows no bias or partisanship

https://youtu.be/lZxKNw3fKg4

Bill Clinton flew to Epstein's orgy island 26 times. Must be why Hillary let Webb Hubble ride dirty on her to make Chelsea. That revenge sex is potent. Too bad Vince Foster walked in on them once.

After a while Mueller's involvement with Uranium 1 will just be a process crime.

Funny how the Dems elected a black President, and a female presidential primary candidate... However, according to the Repubs, they are the ones that are racists and sexists...

RBF

You and I need to sit down and share a glass of wine and converse. I think that we would agree to more than we disagree. Face to face we could both kick ant hills and declare them abominations of the earth. I hate fire ants.

RBF

You and I need to sit down and share a glass of wine and converse. I think that we would agree to more than we disagree. Face to face we could both kick ant hills and declare them abominations of the earth. I hate fire ants.

I'll join y'all if RBF brings Captain Morgan for me? We could discuss how conflicted Uranium 1 Mueller is

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-mueller-is-being-criminally-investigated-and-jerome-corsi-knew-about-the-case/

RBF

I'll join y'all if RBF brings Captain Morgan for me? We could discuss how conflicted Uranium 1 Mueller is

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-mueller-is-being-criminally-investigated-and-jerome-corsi-knew-about-the-case/

I'd suspect most all of the political weasel players that have wiggled to the upper ranks of the FBI are corrupt to an extent. Some more than others....

If RBF won't I bring it! Might have to bring some eggnog to mix with it. Is the season. smile

RBF

I agree

https://freebeacon.com/politics/illinois-dem-state-rep-calls-for-death-of-republican-colleague/

More evidence:
Ted Kennedy murdered a woman
Keith Ellison beat the health out of a woman
Anthony Weiner sexted a way too young woman
Bill Clinton raped women
Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK
Dems voted against the Civil Rights Act
LBJ said if we pass it the N-words will vote for dems for the next 200 years
LBJ said MLK was a N-word preacher & Byrd said he was a trouble maker
Slavery was the Dems platform along with Jim Crow laws
Farrahkan parties with Obama who didn't have a son like Trayvon
HRC said all black politicians look the same
Dems have a Congressional Black Caucus

If it wasn't for public schools & colleges teaching correct history like this list, a Repub would be labeled as angry old white crackers of oppression.
Well now this could get interesting

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/mueller-busted-hiding-evidence-exonerates-trump

It seems to me that some folks went to jail for lying to or withholding information from the impeccable Robert Mueller

How will they twist this for the Trump haters?