Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

You libs will need to wear something thicker than tinfoil on your noggins starting in March. A rogue Chinese Space Station is scheduled to crash on top of Trump Russia collusion believers.

California has posted signs entering their state declaring themselves a sanctuary state welcoming felons, illegals & MS 13. Hope that goes well for them.

A real russian, Igor Sushchin hacked Huma's yahoo email account while she was HRC's crotch cannibal. Sushchin was the security director for Renaissance Capital who paid rapist Bill 500K for a 20 minute speech. Peter Strzok investigated Huma's hack & determined HRC & Huma's behaviours did not warrant litigation which very much pleased his boss Comey. See a pattern yet?

The woman represented by Lisa Bloom was offered money to lie that Trump had raped her when she was 13, was offered money from HRC supporters, Susie Tompkins Buell & resident gay queer David Brock. Brock is familiar with dirty deeds done dirt cheap since he was blackmailed by a former gay queer lover for 850K or he would expose their lovemaking. And these are just a few of the credible democrats that libs support or hide in pant suits.

What will it take for you to stop supporting pure evil?

Hope you enjoyed your Hoppin John!
Originally posted by jstrange

I suspect that HC and Huma are also molesting girls of a young age and are perverts of the first order.

What a creepy post. How could you suggest something like that?
Well, HRC and Huma both enabled perverts!
Originally posted by natureboy

Well, HRC and Huma both enabled perverts!

How can you say that? Another maliciously creepy post.
It's a fact. HRC enabled slick Willie..... Huma enabled Weiner. Facts!!!
and I agree - its very creepy - but true! I'm so glad she's not pres. Aren't you?
Originally posted by jstrange

I suspect that HC and Huma are also molesting girls of a young age and are perverts of the first order.

What a creepy post. How could you suggest something like that?

Someone answer my question, please.
Who cares what you find creepy - there's your answer.

Here's my question -

Would you think HRC as president with Huma as a top aide would be creepy ? especially since they both enable perverts? Standing by for your dodge
Originally posted by natureboy

Who cares what you find creepy - there's your answer.

Here's my question -

Would you think HRC as president with Huma as a top aide would be creepy ? especially since they both enable perverts? Standing by for your dodge

you really seem angry ...
Not angry - but please answer.