Hot off the Press...


Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.









Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Originally posted by natureboy

Not angry - but please answer.


didnt you hear? Huma filed for divorce. Seems opposite of enabling?
Originally posted by natureboy

Not angry - but please answer.


didnt you hear? Huma filed for divorce. Seems opposite of enabling?
..I knew you would dodge. Weiner is a a 3 time loser. She enabled him for a long time. So answer. Wouldn't a HRC potus be creepy?
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
I guess it could be him - Your probably right Fred
In an August FB posting Missouri State Senator Maria Chapelle-Nadal continued the party of hate's mission by calling for the assassination of Pres. Trump. It's a good thing he ain't half-black or the race-baiters would be condemning her statements & demanding her resignation.

In October 2016 Snopes concluded reports were FALSE regarding collusion between the New York Times & HRC's campaign however Wikileaks emails released now prove there was collusion.

Creepy Stuart Smalley finally resigned from the Senate, after he was elected by 312 vote margin. It should be noted 393 convicted felon's votes put him in office. He will return to St. Louis Park, Mn. so he can don his diaper & be an advocate for falsely accused gropers. Pedophile groper Joe Biden will be his first client.

Medical manufacturers are begging Trump to repeal the Obamacare device tax & they pledge to donate all profits to Nancy Pelosi. Their written pledge is 9,749 pages of font 8 single spaced that Pelosi has to read to find out what's in it before she receives the promised money.

Gitmo is beefing up personnel, 50 Nat. Guards have been deployed. Could it be the Russia collusion investigation is bearing fruit. Reports indicate HRC permanently erased her email archives just days AFTER those emails were subpoenaed by Hussein O's congress. Evidence found says Comey exonerated HRC before completing the investigation of Bleachbit Benghazi. The R's will sit on this info so they can get you to send in your money. Their new slogan, "Elect me & we'll really, really lock her up this time!"

Get ready for the Cyclone Bomb Global Cooling storm.
Originally posted by natureboy

Who cares what you find creepy - there's your answer.


Here's my question -

Would you think HRC as president with Huma as a top aide would be creepy ? especially since they both enable perverts? Standing by for your dodge


Thats not an answer. Its another quetion.

And who cares what a HRC white house would look like. - there's your answer.
Originally posted by natureboy

Who cares what you find creepy - there's your answer.


Here's my question -

Would you think HRC as president with Huma as a top aide would be creepy ? especially since they both enable perverts? Standing by for your dodge


Thanks Robbie - now you can return to your hate filled world . but don't worry - things are safe - Republicans are in charge!

Thats not an answer. Its another quetion.

And who cares what a HRC white house would look like. - there's your answer.
Originally posted by jstrange

I suspect that HC and Huma are also molesting girls of a young age and are perverts of the first order.


What a creepy post. How could you suggest something like that?

I have a sincere question. Did you feel the same way when Liberals were saying similar things against Trump, or does your outrage only work in one direction?





Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Originally posted by natureboy

Not angry - but please answer.


didnt you hear? Huma filed for divorce. Seems opposite of enabling?

Not until after it made the news during an election cycle.

Hillary, on the other hand, remained married to her alleged sex-abuser in chief and defended him to the hilt, even to the point of allegedly bashing his victims.

Were you cool with that?





Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Originally posted by jstrange

I suspect that HC and Huma are also molesting girls of a young age and are perverts of the first order.


What a creepy post. How could you suggest something like that?

I have a sincere question. Did you feel the same way when Liberals were saying similar things against Trump, or does your outrage only work in one direction?





Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862


GC My outrage for creeps is genuinely bipartisan. From what I have read and heard in the news, Anthony Weiner is a creep, Bill Clinton is a creep, and Donald Trump is a creep. And from what we are seeing unfortunately, many others from both sides are creeps too.

And what JStrange said above makes him a creep too. I also find it sad, that as a casual participant to this website, I had to point out such an outrageous insinuation. Why didnt Fred, Natureboy or you call him out? Instead of jumping in and calling me a elitist liberal, why didnt one of you say, 'dude, I dont like their politics either, but that's over the line. You;re suggesting on the internet, someone's mom is a pedophile without any facts in hand.'