Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

So Trump runs the RNC?Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Drumpf runs and "owns" the RNC and Repuke party...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Interesting then you should be able to post the bill of sale invoice for us to review

Then answer who runs the DNC and made the new changes and why?
Regarding the question about why should you vote for a democrat

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/02/06/acronym-iowa-caucus-billionaire-alabama-disinformation/

You’re really getting a predetermined candidate

then when they lose elections they abuse their power by creating hoaxes to stop opposition

you know the current ones against Trump but remember Kavanaugh, Thomas, Romney, Palin and others?
Regarding the question about why should you vote for a democrat

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/02/06/acronym-iowa-caucus-billionaire-alabama-disinformation/

You’re really getting a predetermined candidate Originally posted by Bayrider7365

RNC/Drumpf changed their rules to make Drumpf the predetermined candidate... Hypocrite spewing &@&$...

RBF

Interesting then you should be able to post the bill of sale invoice for us to review

Then answer who runs the DNC and made the new changes and why?Originally posted by Bayrider7365

The bill of sale is with Drumpf's tax returns as he apparently tried to use the purchase of the RNC as a tax write-off... Ask Drumpf for it and see how that goes...

Don't care about the DNC, not a Dem... You sure do spend a lot of time researching any and everything you can about Dems... You must be a closet one...

RBF
RBF if you don’t believe Obuma has had the irs go over trumps taxes with a fine tooth comb your really are in a dream world. No law about handing over tax records. I sure wouldn’t put mine out there.
RBF if you don’t believe Obuma has had the irs go over trumps taxes with a fine tooth comb your really are in a dream world. No law about handing over tax records. I sure wouldn’t put mine out there. Originally posted by Fred67

Then you sure give the impression that you're hiding something......
RBF if you don’t believe Obuma has had the irs go over trumps taxes with a fine tooth comb your really are in a dream world. No law about handing over tax records. I sure wouldn’t put mine out there. Originally posted by Fred67

There is no law about a Prez getting a blow job in the White House either, but the Repukes sure did make a stink out of it...

Reality is it should be required of ALL political candidates as it is critical for proper vetting purposes... I would never vote for someone that wouldn't hand them over immediately...

Also, a tax return can be done properly according to the IRS and tax code, and STILL reveal items that are conflicts of interest for the office the person is running for... Alfredo, it isn't an exercise is accuracy, it is about WHERE and WHO they have done business with... Follow the money....

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Actually adultery is against the law.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

A blow job isn't intercourse which is a required element for the act to be considered "adultery" under the law...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

A blow job isn't intercourse which is a required element for the act to be considered "adultery" under the law...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Not at all. You are showing your ignorance.