Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Here we go again. RBF trying to make a comparison and utterly failing. smile You think the "you Lie" was anything close to Pelosi ripping the speech up? Obuma did lie about the Bill. Or you forgot that already? I remember it Daily as I pay for my daughters and wifes health care. Originally posted by Fred67

Why are you blaming Obama? Reality is Drumpf promised to repeal and replace and had both the House and Senate to do so, and FAILED... Therefore, Drumpf is a LIAR...

You are bitching about Obama when your Demagogue had the power to repeal and replace... Typical deflection from a Drumpf loyalist...

RBF
Hi y'all. Hope all is well with everyone. This whole impeachment "trial" (the one where about 95 of 100 senators had decided how they would vote before they heard the case) has reinforced my dim view of American politics. The American voter has to decide between the "crazy and proud of it" Democrats or the "crazy but hiding it" Republicans.

I know, Trump's better than Hillary would have been, yadda yadda yawn.

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?

Here we go again. RBF trying to make a comparison and utterly failing. smile You think the "you Lie" was anything close to Pelosi ripping the speech up? Obuma did lie about the Bill. Or you forgot that already? I remember it Daily as I pay for my daughters and wifes health care. Originally posted by Fred67

Why are you blaming Obama? Reality is Drumpf promised to repeal and replace and had both the House and Senate to do so, and FAILED... Therefore, Drumpf is a LIAR...

You are bitching about Obama when your Demagogue had the power to repeal and replace... Typical deflection from a Drumpf loyalist...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

That's not true and you know it. The weak spinless career politicians will not get behind Trump on this one. Too scared to loose votes because too many have got addicted to the free ice cream. Maybe next term? He's still trying. And yes I am complaining about Obuma, and your girl Pelosi.... just sign it in to find out what it's about.... b.s. and I know you agree with that but will probably twist instead.
Hi y'all. Hope all is well with everyone. This whole impeachment "trial" (the one where about 95 of 100 senators had decided how they would vote before they heard the case) has reinforced my dim view of American politics. The American voter has to decide between the "crazy and proud of it" Democrats or the "crazy but hiding it" Republicans.

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Hey SFL... Was thinking about you lately, and was gonna shoot you a PM to make sure you were OK... Glad to have you back! smile

Don't pick of Alfredo too much because he has been working hard lately and is very stressed right now... Hopefully one day he can retire and go out and enjoy all the things he wishes he was doing while toiling away at the daily grind....

RBF

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Surf, let me ask you this one. What specifically do you think Trump deserved impeachment on? Not only do I agree with you that Trump is better than Hillary... He has proven it over and over during the last 3 years. thumbsUp

Isn't there a song about hiding "your crazy". if that is the difference I'll take the hiding rather than the scatting on open public streets. smile

All good here! How about you?

That's not true and you know it. The weak spinless career politicians will not get behind Trump on this one. Too scared to loose votes because too many have got addicted to the free ice cream. Maybe next term? He's still trying. And yes I am complaining about Obuma, and your girl Pelosi.... just sign it in to find out what it's about.... b.s. and I know you agree with that but will probably twist instead. Originally posted by Fred67

Oh BS, Drumpf explicitly promised during his campaign that "I alone can fix it"...

Now Drumpf, and his loyalist are spewing excuses:

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Oh BS, Drumpf explicitly promised during his campaign that "I alone can fix it"...

Now Drumpf, and his loyalist are spewing excuses:

]

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I'm not offering any excuses. No way can Trump do it on his own. No matter what he may have said. He knows now he was wrong. Now all he has to do is get Congress together and support him. I also hope he brings up our national debt and ways to fix it. You asked me earlier about ways to do it..... Wish I knew and if I did probably wouldn't matter to anyone.

I know for fact that we waste way too much money on our Military. Before you go twisting this statement. No I don't think we need to down size. Just streamline. You should see the fuel and parts we waste when it comes to the end of the fiscal year just to "meet" budget. Instead of keeping skills sharp on warfare "games" do useful real time training on our boarders and all the shipments of drugs coming into our country.

And the biggest thing I'd love to see is putting all Congressmen and Women on S.S. and the obuma health care system along with term limits.

I'm not offering any excuses. No way can Trump do it on his own. No matter what he may have said. He knows now he was wrong. Now all he has to do is get Congress together and support him. I also hope he brings up our national debt and ways to fix it. You asked me earlier about ways to do it..... Wish I knew and if I did probably wouldn't matter to anyone.

I know for fact that we waste way too much money on our Military. Before you go twisting this statement. No I don't think we need to down size. Just streamline. You should see the fuel and parts we waste when it comes to the end of the fiscal year just to "meet" budget. Instead of keeping skills sharp on warfare "games" do useful real time training on our boarders and all the shipments of drugs coming into our country.

And the biggest thing I'd love to see is putting all Congressmen and Women on S.S. and the obuma health care system along with term limits. Originally posted by Fred67

First, I won't twist your statements on the military, but I do have a question... Define downsizing? Personnel, or equipment? I believe we should "downsize" both, and especially the outdated warfare equipment...

We need to ask ourselves what does war look like in the future and if we do what you applaud Drumpf for which is to be non-interventionist, then we don't need all they heavy/expensive equipment... We just need to make sure we have the capabilities to ramp up production quickly... We built a crap pile of war machines during WWII and should be prepared to do it again, but not actually carry the inventory...

Soldiers/active military these days, except for the elite special forces, are in my opinion wasteful as well. I support a robust and vigorous reserves campaign and enhanced training model for these folks so we can activate them quickly... Sure, we will have to keep a core amount of the full time folks to keep things operating efficiently and effectively, but could reduce there as well without any issue if we change the overall military model to lean and mean...

I believe a well funded lean military model is actually better than what we have today... Well funded means giving the folks the best equipment to do their jobs, but having a smaller overall military force... Lean, mean, and only the best will do... Our strategic focus and advantage should be technology and not bloated staffs with full time personnel, and outdated equipment to maintain...

Again, nothing against the military as I appreciate these folks as much as anyone else... However, we do tend to throw money and bodies at our problems rather than to find better/more effective operating models....

RBF
YOU'RE DEAD RIGHT ON THAT FREDbigsmilebigsmile

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown

And the biggest thing I'd love to see is putting all Congressmen and Women on S.S. and the obuma health care system along with term limits. Originally posted by Fred67

Technically, we have term limits via voting... Problem is everyone bitches about term limits but still votes for career politicians... Term limits will most likely never be imposed because it would take a constitutional amendment to do so...

The better alternative would be to force rule changes within congress related to committees and term limits there... Only 4 years on 1 committee allowed for the LIFE of any candidate including if they quit and get reelected... Then, people wouldn't vote for these congressional candidates anymore and want to bring it new folks to be able to serve on these committees and rep there state... This won't happen either probably, but it has a lot better odds than "term limits" IMO....

RBF