Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Surf, let me ask you this one. What specifically do you think Trump deserved impeachment on? Not only do I agree with you that Trump is better than Hillary... He has proven it over and over during the last 3 years. thumbsUp

Isn't there a song about hiding "your crazy". if that is the difference I'll take the hiding rather than the scatting on open public streets. smile

All good here! How about you?Originally posted by Fred67

It's not really whether I think he deserved impeachment or not. What bothers me is that there were probably fewer than 5 Senators who had not decided their vote before the Senate trial even began (Collins, Romney, that other moderate Republican woman whose name eludes me right now, that Democrat dude who said he wanted to hear the evidence first...I think that's about it). That means we have 95-ish Senators who would rather be loyal partisans than to serve justice. I can understand leaning one way or the other before the Senate trial started, but almost everyone had their mind made up before then. It's a travesty.

As to whether I would vote "guilty", I would want more evidence than I have now. I didn't hear as much testimony as the Senators did. But IF Trump illegally used his position to have a foreign leader influence our election process, then I'd not only want him removed from office, I would want to see him serve time in prison for it. To me, it appears that he did, but again I didn't hear all the evidence. Now he's fired two guys that testified under oath "against" him. Clearly, it's retaliation although that would be hard to prove legally. He thinks he's the king rather than the president, and he has plenty of subjects who bow to him and will excuse ANY behavior as long as their wallet is fat. He truly is deplorable.

To make matters worse, the Democrats will likely do everything within their power to nominate and elect someone even worse than Trump. RBF is dead-on accurate that we COULD vote the vultures out of office if we had a spine. But we just want the other guys to have term limits. No one says that but the actions prove it. So on both sides of the aisle, these creatures keep getting re-elected. It's sickening to watch this nation implode while 80% of the population keeps their cheerleading uniform on and roots for their side. What ever happened to justice and decency?

Anyway, enough ranting for now. Fred, I finally was able to grow some cauliflower in my fall garden this year. It looked and tasted great. I've failed at it so many times before. This spring, I think I'll just stick with potatoes, tomatoes, and peppers. Or cave in like I always do and plant twice as much.

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?

Last edited by SurfFishLife
If the impeachment grounds indicate a need for an investigation into elected officials and their families shouldn’t that be pursued?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-his-son-is-on-the-board/

also in 2014 it’s alleged Ukraine’s gold reserves were flown into America during the same time period the 1.8 billion Americans tax dollars disappeared.

If no one is above the law shouldn’t we account for the foreign aid?

why is there so much buzz about Bolton’s unpublished book but no interest in available Peter Sweitzer’s book with sourced information?
If the impeachment grounds indicate a need for an investigation into elected officials and their families shouldn’t that be pursued?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-his-son-is-on-the-board/

also in 2014 it’s alleged Ukraine’s gold reserves were flown into America during the same time period the 1.8 billion Americans tax dollars disappeared.

If no one is above the law shouldn’t we account for the foreign aid?

why is there so much buzz about Bolton’s unpublished book but no interest in available Peter Sweitzer’s book with sourced information?Originally posted by Bayrider7365

You keep posting these junk sources that are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theories and propaganda...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

"Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks."

"Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180"

The Drumpf loyalist are easy to manipulate because they simply believe any crap that confirms their bias against Dems...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Surf, I believe those you say already had their minds made up were simply because they had heard all the B.S. "evidence" of Trumps phone call before the Left wrongly impeached Trump. Remember he did release it willingly.

Surf how can you hear the other side of a phone conversation from across the room?! it was all people that HATE Trump and will say anything to remove him.

The whole thing was part of the leftist coup against OUR president. Or so I believe. smile
You’re extremely naive Alfredo

Surf how can you hear the other side of a phone conversation from across the room?! it was all people that HATE Trump and will say anything to remove him.Originally posted by Fred67

Again, you are falling for Drumpf's disinformation campaign fake facts... The witness (David Holmes) you are referring to was sitting directly across from Gordon Sondland at a small table and Sondland had to remove the phone away from his ear because Drumpf was talking so loud in the first part of the conversation which the witness heard. Even Sondland testified that what the witness heard was accurate and factual. I watched prolly 90% of all the House hearings and witness testimony. Did you?

Why didn't the Repukes vote to bring in witnesses that were blocked by Drumpf? Would have cleared everything up...

Since you are stating that someone didn't hear Drumpf say it because it was "across" the room, then you are implying that if evidence would have support Drumpf doing these things then they are impeachable, or you would argue what difference does it make because the actions aren't impeachable. Funny how the Drumpf defense argued that Drumpf didn't do it, and when they lost that argument, then they argued the "forget about it" because it isn't impeachable...

Just wait until a rogue Dem gets the Presidency and decides what they want to do unbridled due to the Senate precedent that has been set by the Repukes...

RBF
Well said RBF, there will be a time when the shoe is on the other non bone spurred foot. Gun control, climate change, everything is on the table come another admin.
You’re extremely naive Alfredo Originally posted by poly ball

In some aspects of life maybe, put I'm not naïve to how corrupt our top law agencies have been towards Trump and many others. Just a simple little thing as Trump saying he was spied on and the media going hayday over it.... Only find out Trump was right. Oh so much, but I know you don't want to hear it or believe it.

I was naïve to Walter Cronkite way back in the day. Figured if he said it, it was the truth. Not so, he had his own agenda and lies. I have to commend Bay for actually getting away from main stream media and posting some pertinent facts that are missing in main stream cool aid.

It actually is pretty funny watching some get so worked up by bays links. Does that mean people are reading them, I suppose so. wink
I'M AFRAID POLLY GOT A CRACKER IS RIGHT , SOMEDAY THE SHOE WILL PROBABLY BE ON THE OTHER FOOT. SOME TIME AFTER MAYBE 3 - 6 MORE TRUMP INFLUENCED REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATIONS 30 OR SO YRS FROM NOW . GOTTA ADMIRE POLLY AND RBF FOR THEIR FORESIGHT. approve

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown