Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Originally posted by natureboy

Not angry - but please answer.

didnt you hear? Huma filed for divorce. Seems opposite of enabling?

Not until after it made the news during an election cycle.

Hillary, on the other hand, remained married to her alleged sex-abuser in chief and defended him to the hilt, even to the point of allegedly bashing his victims.

Were you cool with that?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Both these women have a long road ahead of them.
I understand that Huma had left Weiner a couple of times, and was trying to get him help, and filed for a divorce last year out of continued frustration. I think she is a victim not the enabler your guys say she is

As far a Clinton, she definitely has issues that arent cool. You guys should let her just fade away as she self destructs.

From what I have read - not much PK posts is bipartisan. It seems that if the left is really interested in recruiting voters they would not use such a harsh, hard line approach and try to find common ground. He (PK) accused me of name calling after I referred to him as an "elite liberal" - but read back - it was right after he referred to my post as "creepy" . So who started the name calling? Just saying that there are opportunities for common ground , and if it starts at our grass roots level , perhaps it could grow until we see handshakes across the aisle. The hard left idea of Robbie, ED, BG, and PK seems to be to insult the right until they convert. Very bad strategy. It will never happen
Originally posted by jstrange

I suspect that HC and Huma are also molesting girls of a young age and are perverts of the first order.

What a creepy post. How could you suggest something like that?

I have a sincere question. Did you feel the same way when Liberals were saying similar things against Trump, or does your outrage only work in one direction?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

GC My outrage for creeps is genuinely bipartisan. From what I have read and heard in the news, Anthony Weiner is a creep, Bill Clinton is a creep, and Donald Trump is a creep. And from what we are seeing unfortunately, many others from both sides are creeps too.

And what JStrange said above makes him a creep too. I also find it sad, that as a casual participant to this website, I had to point out such an outrageous insinuation. Why didnt Fred, Natureboy or you call him out? Instead of jumping in and calling me a elitist liberal, why didnt one of you say, 'dude, I dont like their politics either, but that's over the line. You;re suggesting on the internet, someone's mom is a pedophile without any facts in hand.'

First, you didn't answer my question. Please answer it. Well, actually, I guess you did. In other words, no, you did not feel the same outrage against the people who've made over-the-top comments against Trump and other Republicans. You only felt it when the fire was in the other direction. Thanks for admitting that by dodging the question. By all means, correct me if I am wrong, but by your silence, this is what I perceive.

Second, well, it's quite easy. I think what you just wrote is a load of hogwash because I was an adult when Bill Clinton did his deeds, and I remember it being quite apparent that Hillary Clinton knew her husband was an abusive sex-addict and still defended him and attacked the women who blew the whistle. She and other Liberals also covered for and joked about Weinstein's sexual abuses for many years. But now that Trump is accused, Clinton has done a complete 180-degree swing from saying we can't believe women who say a President raped them into saying we must always instantly believe the woman accuser. Only now are they all up in arms over sexual-abuse allegations--now that Trump is president and people are making up completely unsubstantiated accusations and treating them as proven.

So, Clinton flat out enabled and defended her creepy husband on. You just have no ground there at all.

As for Huma, well, as corrupt and morally bankrupt as DC Democrats seem to be, not to mention the Hollywood elites, I also don't necessarily believe that Huma is innocent or ignorant.

As for you, well, from what I've honestly seen, you only ever pipe in to defend the Liberals or bash the Conservatives.

I mean, this thread is turning out to be an example of what I'm saying. Here, you grant Hillary and Huma a pass. I sincerely think it's very partisan of you. Let's top pretending. At the very least, any honest, informed person should admit that Clinton was an enabler and defender of her creep husband, bashed women wrongfully, and then did a hypocritical 180 when it was a Republican under the same allegations.

As for being outraged about someone making a harsh or unfair statement about Hillary or Huma, and as for my not calling Jstrange down for that, well, I've never once seen you express any outrage or call anyone down over any of the myriad unfair and over-the-top comments about any Republican--from Palin, to Haley, to Trump or his wife--or against Christians or our faith for that matter. Nope, as a matter of fact, my perception--which may be right or wrong--is that you approve of those comments by Liberals here.

If you don't want to be perceived as partisan, then perhaps you should not consistently post in favor of the one, same side of the political divide on most every issue.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Last edited by gotchacovered
Originally posted by natureboy

Not angry - but please answer.

didnt you hear? Huma filed for divorce. Seems opposite of enabling?

Not until after it made the news during an election cycle.

Hillary, on the other hand, remained married to her alleged sex-abuser in chief and defended him to the hilt, even to the point of allegedly bashing his victims.

Were you cool with that?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Both these women have a long road ahead of them.
I understand that Huma had left Weiner a couple of times, and was trying to get him help, and filed for a divorce last year out of continued frustration. I think she is a victim not the enabler your guys say she is

As far a Clinton, she definitely has issues that arent cool. You guys should let her just fade away as she self destructs.

Why should we just "let Hillary fade away" when the point is the double-standards that you and Liberals keep applying after defending her and Bill for so many years? It's not about her. It's about the people who are "outraged" over something they defended or overlooked until now.

Oh, Huma is all clean because she "tried to get him help" when he sexted someone's teenaged daughter? Ha. But you say you're not partisan?

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. It appears to me that you are applying an obvious pro-left bias here. I mean, I don't mean anything personally against you, but I think you have more of a bias than you allow yourself to believe. I'm not completely unbiased myself, so don't take that too heavily.

I perceive you as someone who favors the Democrats' position on social issues, and possibly other issues, more than the Republicans' and are more inclined to vote left than right. Is that correct or incorrect?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
im betting you were a d+, c- student at best
Since you responded right after my last past, I interpret that as being directed at me.

If so, I'm normally not a betting man, but I'll take that bet.

How about $10,000. You game?

Put your money where your mouth is, big boy. wink

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
$10,000. Put it on the table, P-K.

I'm waiting.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Where'd P-K go? I want my $10,000.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
I would like a piece of that action! I'll put 5K on the table Can you match that PK? Methinks PK's alligator mouth has over run his candy ass!
FISH ON !!!!!