Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

If fat ass trump told y’all to jump off a bridge, y’all would be fighting to go first......

Hell no I wouldn’t give a drug that hasn’t been tested to anyone I know.

What!! You are so duffie with that statement. Jump off a bridge? F no, boi. The drug you are talking about has been tested.... for many many many years.... since …. 1944. Originally posted by Fred67

Quinine meds have been around for a long time and helped control the malaria epidemic. It has been tested over and over and the effectiveness has been proven. Especially for controlling fever. Originally posted by natureboy

Doesn’t matter how long hyroroxychloroquine has been tested.....Covid19 strain has only been around since 12/2019. Clinical testing for hydroxy just recently began, hasn’t been fully tested for Covid19 strain, yet.

Not sure why fat donnie went on tv and told people he was eating those pills, he was probably was lying, again.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-begins-clinical-trial-hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin-treat-covid-19

First, the question was directed to BR-549 who has yet to answer honestly because he is a fraud...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF, telling me the question was not directed towards myself. Isn't that kind of odd coming from yourself? You're loosing it man. I still want to know why you trust Bob, but not Natureboy. Why do you think Natureboy is a fraud and Bob not?

First, the question was directed to BR-549 who has yet to answer honestly because he is a fraud...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF, telling me the question was not directed towards myself. Isn't that kind of odd coming from yourself? You're loosing it man. I still want to know why you trust Bob, but not Natureboy. Why do you think Natureboy is a fraud and Bob not?Originally posted by Fred67

*losing
If fat ass trump told y’all to jump off a bridge, y’all would be fighting to go first......

Hell no I wouldn’t give a drug that hasn’t been tested to anyone I know.

What!! You are so duffie with that statement. Jump off a bridge? F no, boi. The drug you are talking about has been tested.... for many many many years.... since …. 1944. Originally posted by Fred67

Quinine meds have been around for a long time and helped control the malaria epidemic. It has been tested over and over and the effectiveness has been proven. Especially for controlling fever. Originally posted by natureboy

Doesn’t matter how long hyroroxychloroquine has been tested.....Covid19 strain has only been around since 12/2019. Clinical testing for hydroxy just recently began, hasn’t been fully tested for Covid19 strain, yet.

Dude, everything being used against the wuhan virus has not been tested on it until recently. That was a silly statement. How ya gonna know what works and doesn't if you don't test it?
You gonna put a car on the track , and never run it once?

If you didn’t notice, testing for hydroxy just began 5/14/2020.........how you gonna know it works, and not kill someone?
Last edited by poly ball
You gonna put a car on the track , and never run it once?

If you didn’t notice, testing for hydroxy just began 5/14/2020.........how you gonna know it works, and not kill someone?Originally posted by poly ball

It saved almost President Amy Clubcar’s husband you should check with her or Chris Cuomo he ate it too. They were begging for it like you’d be
Open mouth insert foot

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499128-biden-tells-charlamagne-tha-god-if-you-dont-support-me-then-you-aint-black

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Biden is a racist

Author - Carol D. Mitchell
@suzy1493
#YouAintBlack I am very Black. And, I am voting for @realDonaldTrump you SEALED the deal @JoeBiden you're the worst kind of racist, one that will insult one to the face! @iamwandasykes anyone voting for Joe is sick.

he’s lost now cuz no true American would ever vote for a racist. Wait until Reverend Sharpton and Jackson get done with him

Originally posted by Bayrider

how can you pizz off the first black Senator?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6158574010001/

Biden is a racist only a fool or fraud would defend him now
Last edited by Bayrider

It saved almost President Amy Clubcar’s husband you should check with her or Chris Cuomo he ate it too. They were begging for it like you’d beOriginally posted by Bayrider

Are you taking it like Drumpf?

Klobachar never actually confirmed whether her husband took it or not... She stated she "believed" he did, but wasn't sure and would have to ask the doctor... Klobachar's husband was also sick very in early March BEFORE all the known complications with the drug...

Also, there is a difference of taking something experimental when you have run out of all other options vs just taking it as a first line of defense which is what Drumpf is advocating...

AGAIN, are you taking Hydro? If not, then you are partisan hack...

RBF

What would you rather of had the President suggesting a possible cure aka Hydroxychloroquine with zinc or a crazed democrat killing your family member?

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=387299

c/p- Grandma Killer: Andrew Cuomo Murdered 5300 Elderly New Yorkers But He's a Hero Because He's a Liberal Psychopath

I’d take the Trump suggestion anyone who wouldn’t is a covidiot
What would you rather of had the President suggesting a possible cure aka Hydroxychloroquine with zinc or a crazed democrat killing your family member?

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=387299

c/p- Grandma Killer: Andrew Cuomo Murdered 5300 Elderly New Yorkers But He's a Hero Because He's a Liberal Psychopath

I’d take the Trump suggestion anyone who wouldn’t is a covidiot Originally posted by Bayrider

I coined the term Covidiot, and it only applies to Drumpf loyalist...

Cuomo isn't running against Drumpf...

Do hate your Dad and wife too since they are/were Dems?

Also, you never want to answer about whether you are taking Hydro... Hypocrite fraud you are...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth