Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Originally posted by P-K

FISH ON !!!!!

Immature ice hole. You just lost all credibility. Obviously that was a crappy walk back.
Originally posted by P-K

FISH ON !!!!!

I'll bite. I'll even fill in for Lee and you can bet on me! I'll put up $100,000 that Lee and I both had over a C+ average in High school. I'll even bump it up and go for a College average. wink I know about myself, but from reading some of Lee's stuff I'd imagine he has some college behind his belt.

Posted - 01/03/2018 : 3:49:35 PM
im betting you were a d+, c- student at best

On "your" Earlier post, was this just "you'er" way of not answering a question? Or perhaps you thought you were being clever? Because if either of those two scenarios are it, you have fallen way short. So what else could it have been?

Can you answer that question? Never did answer about sending Hillary Money. Did you?
Kindergarten doesn’t count
Originally posted by P-K

LOL

That's all you have! smile

I'd have figured no less. Honestly I don't remember much about kindergarten, other than a couple of pretty girls. TOO bad I was too young to worry about that stuff....
Haha. P-K can't put his money where his mouth is.

Oh, well, I guess P-K is just one more leftist who can't handle a rational discussion, so he goes straight to childish personal slurs just like the typical, emotional Liberal. Sure looks that way.

Hey, P-K, I was an AP student, got A's and B's, exempted Calculus in high school, and finished college with a 3.57. I goofed off a lot. How did you do?

Now, can you muster an intelligent response on the topic, or do you want to say something about my momma now?

smile

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Originally posted by P-K

LOL

That's all you have! smile

I'd have figured no less. Honestly I don't remember much about kindergarten, other than a couple of pretty girls. TOO bad I was too young to worry about that stuff....

Thats all that was needed to keep you hooked up.
All your memories of kindergarten are about a couple of little girls ??

You creepy dude?
Look PK - you have no credibility here. You have exposed yourself as immature and silly. Do you live with your parents?
Originally posted by P-K
[

Thats all that was needed to keep you hooked up.
All your memories of kindergarten are about a couple of little girls ??

You creepy dude?

What is creepy about a little boy liking little girls?

You gay or something? Good Gracious. Hooked up eh?
Hope you safely survive the Bomb Cyclone storm. They name them now to give them a more man-made climate change feel for the alarmists to feel better about themselves for believing in leftist dreams sorta like Trump's Russian Collusion.

A new drug Luxturna will cure inherited retinal blindness caused by gene mutation at a bargain deal of 850k for both eyes.

Turkey's Diyanet organization that determines muslim religious affairs has cleared the way for men to take child brides 9 and older. Probably will be loads of outrage from the folks condemning Roy Moore. Weiner gets their pass cuz Huma told him to seek help.

Russia is now #1 crude oil supplier for China via ESPO pipeline extension (think Keystone). This may cut into the 180k BPD shipments from Uncle Sam.

HRC & Huma allowed HRC's Filipino immigrant house keeper to access HRC's computer containing classified & sensitive data, such as CIA Daily Briefings, just because they needed information printed for them to pickup. Only problem is the immigrant did not have a security clearance however dirty cop Strzok never bothered to interview the house keeper before Comey exonerated HRC. Dang, don't you hate when that happens?

During a tweet storm while Chelsea was defending her mom, she wished Happy New Year to the Church of Satan. This pleased David Dukes who tweeted his support for the Clintons & pledged campaign donations.

DNC Deputy Chair, Keith Ellison, tweeted his support & admiration for Antifa, to continue his party's of hate message.

Hussein O & Valerie Jarrett were pleased to announce Iranian Supreme Leader, Ali Khamanei's family was safely transported to Turkey on one of those planes with no callsign. Hussein O told Trump he should be quiet about the protest in Iran or the next time democrats are in charge they will send 4 pallets of money to terrorists.

HRC told Bill to go & destroy evidence in their Chappaqua house. Bill being Bill took advantage of the situation & got Energizer Julie Tauber McMahon to meet him there for a wrestling match. Things got out of hand with the 50 shades of gray candles & the fire department showed up. When asked Bill told the fire marshall that global warming magnifying the sun's rays thru window panes ignited the blue stained curtains.

Someone found Vince Foster's diary which contained info that Webb Hubble & Chelsea have shared DNA.

Keep em coming Bayrider.