Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Al Gore says this Climate Changed Bomb Cyclone storm has made it so cold in Cambridge, Ma. he is declaring Senator Elizabeth Warren is now part Eskimo.

Rand Paul is the driving force behind Trump's fixes in Obamacare & cutting off of foreign aid to countries that hate us & burn our flag.

Bexar County, Tx has been threatened with a federal suit for denying access to "Noncitizen" voting records. What's to hide......democrat votes maybe?

Shortly after Trump fired dirty cop Comey he leaked classified info to his Columbia Law Professor friend David Richman. Comey's headed for Gitmo.

The FBI filed for a FISA warrant to wiretap Carter Page based off the HRC funded Steele Dossier. Hussein O directed his DOJ to wiretap Trump campaign officials using the same unverified false info. Hussein O's headed for Gitmo.

Nunes is going to interview dirty cop Mueller about his involvment with HRC in their Uranium 1 pay for play scheme. Trump's FBI has re-opened the investigation. Mueller headed for Gitmo.

IRS' Tax Exempt & Government Entities Division is reviewing tax status of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Bill, Hillary & Chelsea headed for Gitmo.

In 2011 Qatar officials gave Bill Clinton a million dollar check for his birthday.

A Federal Judge ruled access to Fusion GPS banking records which will expose the democrats that funded them. More corrupt democrats headed for Gitmo.

ESPN's Katie Nolan claims she has undeniable proof that Hussein O is a muslim born in Kenya. Aren't you glad ESPN is no longer all about sports?

The libs on here will be able to attend Antifa's next protest scheduled for January 20th. Just follow DNC's Deputy Director muslim Keith Ellison on twitter to keep yourself apprised on your resistance.

Gotta go finish the left-over Hoppin John now, bye y'all.
Trump did say he'd like to see a lot more really bad guys in Gitmo....
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Haha. P-K can't put his money where his mouth is.

Oh, well, I guess P-K is just one more leftist who can't handle a rational discussion, so he goes straight to childish personal slurs just like the typical, emotional Liberal. Sure looks that way.

Hey, P-K, I was an AP student, got A's and B's, exempted Calculus in high school, and finished college with a 3.57. I goofed off a lot. How did you do?

Now, can you muster an intelligent response on the topic, or do you want to say something about my momma now?

smile

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

So you went to all the best schools, and are really, really smart, and are like, a very stable genius ?

Oh, well, I guess P-K is just one more leftist who can't handle a rational discussion, so he goes straight to childish personal slurs just like the typical, emotional Liberal. Sure looks that way.

Hey, P-K, I was an AP student, got A's and B's, exempted Calculus in high school, and finished college with a 3.57. I goofed off a lot. How did you do?

Now, can you muster an intelligent response on the topic, or do you want to say something about my momma now?

smile

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

So you went to all the best schools, and are really, really smart, and are like, a very stable genius ?

that beats the hell out of being an immature idiot!
Originally posted by P-K

[quote

Wow, who would have thought it. PK is a Trump follower ! Way to go, may be help for you yet.

smile

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

that beats the hell out of being an immature idiot!

you should channel all that hot and angry energy into something positive. how about come over and shovel the snow off my side walks ...
Once again , I'm NOT angry. I just call em' as I see em'
Letterman is coming back on TV his first guest will be Hussein O to receive softballs about Oprah as our next president.

Kushner's real estate company is being investigated by the SEC for its use of green cards for money.

The stable genius' tax plan has smoked out high tax policies of states like NY & NJ who are considering changing their high property taxes to charitable donations in order to get deductions. I guess it's against the morals of democrats to CUT taxes or allow babies to be born.

Fresh eyes on the Clinton Foundation have found dirty cop Rosenstein missed IRS filings filed falsely in Baltimore while he was US Attorney of Maryland. He was too busy watching Oprah to be bothered with such trivial matters.

Andrea Hudson tweeted an offer for 20K to assassinate Pres. Trump. She received a golden globe award from Oprah last night for being a brave resister.

Unemployment has dropped for blacks & hispanics correlating with Trump's campaign promise they'd be better off under him then they were under the half black muslim.

Jake Tapper tapped out after getting beech slapped by Steve Miller so hard that he ran away to a commercial break before he cried for security to remove the big bully that hurt him real bigly.

Ontario's recent jump from 11.60 to 14/hr. minimum wage has caused employers to cut employee benefits & paid breaks. Dems like Bernie want a 15/hr. minimum here.

Speaking of Bernie, he's currently under grand jury investigation for a 10 million dollar fraud scheme to buy Burlington College under fraudulent pretenses. I bet Oprah liked that news.

Huma has been caught lying to FBI investigators that she had not preserved any of HRC's emails. It seems they've been found to have been backed up on her pervert pedophile husband's laptop.

Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Letterman is coming back on TV his first guest will be Hussein O to receive softballs about Oprah as our next president.

Kushner's real estate company is being investigated by the SEC for its use of green cards for money.

The stable genius' tax plan has smoked out high tax policies of states like NY & NJ who are considering changing their high property taxes to charitable donations in order to get deductions. I guess it's against the morals of democrats to CUT taxes or allow babies to be born.

Fresh eyes on the Clinton Foundation have found dirty cop Rosenstein missed IRS filings filed falsely in Baltimore while he was US Attorney of Maryland. He was too busy watching Oprah to be bothered with such trivial matters.

Andrea Hudson tweeted an offer for 20K to assassinate Pres. Trump. She received a golden globe award from Oprah last night for being a brave resister.

Unemployment has dropped for blacks & hispanics correlating with Trump's campaign promise they'd be better off under him then they were under the half black muslim.

Jake Tapper tapped out after getting beech slapped by Steve Miller so hard that he ran away to a commercial break before he cried for security to remove the big bully that hurt him real bigly.

Ontario's recent jump from 11.60 to 14/hr. minimum wage has caused employers to cut employee benefits & paid breaks. Dems like Bernie want a 15/hr. minimum here.

Speaking of Bernie, he's currently under grand jury investigation for a 10 million dollar fraud scheme to buy Burlington College under fraudulent pretenses. I bet Oprah liked that news.

Huma has been caught lying to FBI investigators that she had not preserved any of HRC's emails. It seems they've been found to have been backed up on her pervert pedophile husband's laptop.

This opra stuff is rich.

DOn't have much time this morning, but if the Jake and Steve interview didn't show CNN Bias... What could?