Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Making sure to count ALL votes...Who says you can't buy an election...

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-bloomberg-pays-off-16m-212607298.html

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Making sure to count ALL votes...Who says you can't buy an election...

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-bloomberg-pays-off-16m-212607298.html

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Anything some Republicans can do to keep people from voting, right?

64% of Floridians voted for this in 2018
"Florida Amendment 4, also the Voting Rights Restoration for Felons Initiative, is an amendment to the Constitution of Florida passed by ballot initiative on November 6, 2018, as part of the 2018 Florida elections. The proposition restored the voting rights of Floridians with felony convictions after they complete all terms of their sentence including parole or probation.[1][2][3][4] The amendment does not apply to Floridians convicted of murder or sexual offenses."

And in response, in 2019, the Republicans try to block them from voting.
"In mid-2019 Republican Governor DeSantis signed a bill into law which originated in the Florida Senate, SB 7066, which required that "people with felony records pay 'all fines and fees' associated with their sentence prior to the restoration of their voting rights". According to one commentator, this legislation "subverts" Amendment 4."

What would be the difference if say, these disenfranchised voters individually opened a GoFund me page to pay off fins and fees, and Bloomberg donated to each of them?

This simply reeks of Jim Crow style laws, ie Felony charge for a "crime" like "Loitering".

"Many states adopted felon voting bans in the 1860s and 1870s, at the same time that voting rights for Blacks were being considered and contested. Scholars have tied the origins and intents of many state felon voting bans to racial discrimination.[5][6][7] In some states, legislators specifically tailored felon voting restrictions so that they would purposely and disproportionately target Blacks, for example, by targeting minor crimes which Blacks could be targeted with while allowing felons who committed more serious crimes (such as murder) to vote"

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
This will probably go over like a fart in church.

Ruth bader Ginsburg.
I know she was somebody's grandmother, probably great great grandmother, mother ,sister and loved by her family.

What did she do so great to have all these honors and waste taxpayers money.
She had a job she made a lot of money doing her job. Yes she probably worked hard to climb that ladder to one of the most powerful seats in the country.
if she had really cared for this country she would have stepped out a few years ago.

What sacrifices did she make.what did her family suffer from her making them sacrifices.
And not just her senators congressman the whole bunch of them.
What's got me on my soapbox. I just found out she getting buried at Arlington. What the hell!!!
I thought that honor was just for our servicemen and immediate family.
I have never been to Arlington.
Going to try to go memorial day. With a former sentinel of the tomb of the unknown soldier.
Am I missing something is her father buried there or something?

A veteran died today !!!!!!

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain

Ruth bader Ginsburg.
I know she was somebody's grandmother, probably great great grandmother, mother ,sister and loved by her family.

She had a job she made a lot of money doing her job. Yes she probably worked hard to climb that ladder to one of the most powerful seats in the country.
if she had really cared for this country she would have stepped out a few years ago.

What sacrifices did she make.what did her family suffer from her making them sacrifices.
What's got me on my soapbox. I just found out she getting buried at Arlington. What the hell!!!
Going to try to go memorial day. With a former sentinel of the tomb of the unknown soldier.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Other SCOTUS justices buried in Arlington...

https://www.arlingtoncemetery.mil/Explore/Notable-Graves/US-Supreme-Court

What did Drumpf do to become President? What did Drumpf do so great other than to fool so many people?

Reality is Drumpf is the most under qualified President in modern history, and that takes Obama into account...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

ayOriginally posted by Off the chain

What did Drumpf do to become President? What did Drumpf do so great other than to fool so many people?

Reality is Drumpf is the most under qualified President in modern history, and that takes Obama into account...

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Wow, the gloves are off our True conservative CFC member and his new fear Trump will be in another 4 years! What a twist! For one, Trump won the election fair and square! As for under qualified? I could name many more with less qualifications... Jimmy Carter... Then lets jump to Obuma. A man that no one knew for 40 years and still don't know. Worked at an Ice cream stand for a few months, became a community organizer for a couple of years and them BAM.. President! Creating the most racial divide in our country since the 50-60's

Trump got a million bucks or so from his inheritance and turned it into a BILLION!!! For all your hate Trump IS a successful Businessman and has already streamlined a lot of wasteful spending in fluff government jobs. I could go on, but you wouldn't care. Let's just hope the next four years he drops the bomb on many criminals and gets rid of more free ice cream putting people to work so they can pay for it.

Ruth bader Ginsburg.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

OTC, those are pretty much close to my own. At her age and health she should have gracefully stepped down a couple of years ago. Every normal thinking person knows she just stayed on hoping to out live the Trump presidency. Prayers for her family.
It’s nice to hear from an expert that has scientific data and didn’t send emails to lying Democrats requesting them to tell Hillary that he loved her

https://youtu.be/isrXRnufs1Y

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

C/p For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.

if only those democrat governors hadn’t forced infected people into nursing homes you could throw away your face diapers........remember this when you vote