Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by Fred67

No need to dislike trump because his father was wealthy. He couldn’t help that.

Never said he could help it. However, he could have served and was physically able... Sometimes even strong Sons have to tell their Fathers what is right and wrong... Guess Drumph was worried about getting his weekly partying allowance reduced...

By acknowledging Drumph dodged the draft via deferments because his father being wealthy at the time... Are you also saying you believe it is OK for poor folks to have to give up one of their Sons in the draft because Drumph came from wealth and didn't need to serve when called upon... Because that is essentially what happened...

And, don't start the Clinton crap, he was poor, and he left the country because he was against the war... At least he had personal convictions against the war, and didn't live in Daddy's back pocket to avoid it...

Drumph was dodging STDs during Vietnam, while Clinton was getting outta dodge because he was against the war...

RBF

A little testy are we?

Neither you or I know the true Story about Trump other than he obeyed his father's wishes. I think that is better than leaving our country, only to return and pee pee all over it.wink

If you want to fool yourself and believe Clinton left for that sole reason, go ahead, but you will be wrong.

By the way, why did you so quickly not want to hear me bring up clinton, but you so hastily defend him?smile

You keep coming up with so much disdain (i know you don't like hatewink) for Trump, but have got to take a breath and `realise he saved us all from Hillary!!

I brought up Clinton to "steal your thunder"... You juxtapose & justify all Drumph's failures based on the Clintons and Obama...

Drumph didn't save us from Hilliary... Heck, any of the Repubs would have prolly done better since the Dems's despised Hilliary to the tune of leaving prolly 7-8 million votes on the table...

RBF

A little testy are we?

Speaking of testy... Why did you delete your solid gold rant on me the other night? Apparently, RBF "sticks in your craw" when you have had too many bourbons...wink

As always: "In vino veritas"

RBF

A little testy are we?

Speaking of testy... Why did you delete your solid gold rant on me the other night? Apparently, RBF "sticks in your craw" when you have had too many bourbons...wink

As always: "In vino veritas"

RBF

"in aqua sanitas"

No craw sticking here.

smile
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Anyhoo, no more posts from me until Tuesday... I am abstaining from politics tomorrow as it is Memorial Day...

You folks have at it...

RBF

So, let me get this straight. You call a war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend and then, a few hours later, when people say something to you about it, you say you're honoring the holiday by not talking politics further until Tuesday.

All while you are saying you don't get vulgar and don't like when Trump does.

I think not calling war veterans pusses would be more fitting, especially on this occasion, but that's just me.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Nice try, but I didn't call "veterans" a puss... I called one single one that deserves the title... Big difference... The overwhelming percent of military folks are wonderful people...

Memorial Day is just what it is.. One single day.. You act like the weekend is the same as the special day... Well, it isn't...

I don't have to explain why I choose not to engage in politics on Memorial Day... One should know why, as we have been dragged into wars because of questionable politics, and the fallen should be given a rest from politics, and only honor and respect...

In addition, I thought about what Gail wins requested last 4th of July regarding not talking politics on that special day, and felt he was absolutely correct. I decided that I would extend it to Memorial Day. Thanks Gail wins for getting it right, and putting RBF on the right track!

RBF

You called an American military war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend because he disagreed with you in a political discussion--all while saying you're offended by vulgarity and want to honor Memorial Day. That's some pretty slack behavior. It's not only vulgar, but this is a time to honor veterans. You can always disagree with them, always call them out for false points or comments, but never call them things like "puss"--not unless you've been in combat yourself, which isn't the case. Yes, I know, I know. You worked for Lockheed Martin. Whoppie. I installed the security on Navy bases. That doesn't exactly make us war heroes.

Show some respect once in a while. A tiny bit of class wouldn't hurt, either, especially since you constantly harp on how Trump doesn't show any.

I'm pretty sure Gail Winns wouldn't approve of your calling a local war veteran a "puss," and I'm pretty sure that's vulgar, too.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

You realize you are being sanctimonious, right?

I never called NatureGirl a "puss" for engaging in debate and disagreeing... I call him a puss because he blocks people that he disagrees with.. BIG difference, and you essentially admitted it about him by attacking me. He is a snowflake... He has also been caught numerous times lying, so until I see some official credentials, I am not sure he has served, or was in a foreign war... If he has, he is still a terrible representative here on CFC of our Military...

You attack me, but voted for someone that has disparaged a POW by stating he wasn't a war hero because he got captured... It doesn't matter what day you say something like that... McCain was getting beaten in a POW camp, while cadet bone spurs was avoiding STDs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deA6MMXSjCg

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/trump-stern-vietnam-stds/index.html

Here Drumph wants everyone to have a "Happy" Memorial Day:

Bragging about his "accomplishments"...geez what a loser:

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/05/28/maga-memorial-day-sale/

Drumph the 5 time deferment draft dodger:
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

I entered the selective service in 1986. I was never called to serve, but Drumph was called 5 times to serve, and his rich Daddy got him out of it... Perhaps you need to turn your personal attacks towards Drumph and not me...

BTW, I have never worked for LM, only NG and BAE... Further displays your lack of reading comprehension and memory...

RBF

Sanctimonious? That's what I'm confronting. I'm pointing out the phony, hypocritical quality of your sanctimony over the idea that--when it's Trump--you don't like vulgarity, "even in front of adults," while in fact, you practice vulgarity yourself. This example is a relatively minor one.

Enough childishness, man. You called a war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend over a petty political debate. It doesn't matter whether it's because he blocked you. That doesn't justify it.

"Attacking" you? I don't think he's "attacked" you anymore than you have attacked him and others.

As for his being "caught lying," you've been caught lying and even bragged about being a liar many times. Don't tell me what you think you've "caught" him doing. I neither care nor read all of your irrational back-and-forths.

Also, enough of your deflecting to Trump's deeds every time your own are in the spotlight. It only makes my point further. I'm well aware of Trump's comment on McCain because you railed about it before. That's part of the hypocrisy. You do the same thing you criticize Trump for doing. As far as I'm concerned, both you and Trump are acting like classless punks when you do that kind of thing.

Look, it's this simple. It's vulgar to go around saying the "f-word," and it's vulgar to go around calling people "puss," and it's especially off color to call war veterans that, particularly on Memorial Day weekend. It takes a lot of egocentrism, pride, and willful ignorance to refuse to admit such a simple fact. It's just plain obtuse. You're like Trump in that regard, and you apparently can't admit when you do something wrong, just like he often can't. That's the point. Thanks for making it more clearly than I ever could have without your participation.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
don't start the Clinton crap, he was poor, and he left the country because he was against the war... At least he had personal convictions against the war, and didn't live in Daddy's back pocket to avoid it...

Drumph was dodging STDs during Vietnam, while Clinton was getting outta dodge because he was against the war.

Wow, more partisan hypocrisy. Defending Clinton for dodging the draft and joining the communist and anti-American/"anti-war" protestors abroad, and even going to Moscow during an American war. That's just wonderful. For Pete's sake. Talk about double standards. This is just too ridiculous to even continue discussing.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by gotchacovered
Sanctimonious? That's what I'm confronting. I'm pointing out the phony, hypocritical quality of your sanctimony over the idea that--when it's Trump--you don't like vulgarity, "even in front of adults," while in fact, you practice vulgarity yourself. This example is a relatively minor one.

Enough childishness, man. You called a war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend over a petty political debate. It doesn't matter whether it's because he blocked you. That doesn't justify it.

"Attacking" you? I don't think he's "attacked" you anymore than you have attacked him and others.

As for his being "caught lying," you've been caught lying and even bragged about being a liar many times. Don't tell me what you think you've "caught" him doing. I neither care nor read all of your irrational back-and-forths.

Also, enough of your deflecting to Trump's deeds every time your own are in the spotlight. It only makes my point further. I'm well aware of Trump's comment on McCain because you railed about it before. That's part of the hypocrisy. You do the same thing you criticize Trump for doing. As far as I'm concerned, both you and Trump are acting like classless punks when you do that kind of thing.

Look, it's this simple. It's vulgar to go around saying the "f-word," and it's vulgar to go around calling people "puss," and it's especially off color to call war veterans that, particularly on Memorial Day weekend. It takes a lot of egocentrism, pride, and willful ignorance to refuse to admit such a simple fact. It's just plain obtuse. You're like Trump in that regard, and you apparently can't admit when you do something wrong, just like he often can't. That's the point. Thanks for making it more clearly than I ever could have without your participation.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

You are just being silly and grandstanding again...

However, thanks for admitting you voted for Drumph knowing he was a classless punk, etc. What I believe you are missing is the fact you let the fear of Hilliary erode your moral standards for a candidate, and your fear made you vote for Drumph as you have admitted you couldn't stand him at the time you voted for him.... That's the difference between me and you... I didn't let her do that to me...

RBF

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

However, thanks for admitting you voted for Drumph knowing he was a classless punk, etc. What I believe you are missing is the fact you let the fear of Hilliary erode your moral standards for a candidate, and your fear made you vote for Drumph as you have admitted you couldn't stand him at the time you voted for him.... That's the difference between me and you... I didn't let her do that to me...

RBF

The difference between you and gotcha is you would rather do nothing and let Hillary take office?? Wow. What you almost did was let Hillary run our country. At least gotcha and I voted and actually made a good choice at it.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

RBF

The difference between you and gotcha is you would rather do nothing and let Hillary take office?? Wow. What you almost did was let Hillary run our country. At least gotcha and I voted and actually made a good choice at it.

This whole fear mongering BS about Hilliary is just that, BS... What would have happened with Hilliary, absolutely nothing devastating... Just a bunch of people spreading fear to try to regain the Repubs control... That is why our country is designed the way it is... You are essentially stating the Constitution and separation of powers (e.g. checks & balances) don't properly function... I say it does...

Again, vote whores participate in these fear mongering games, not rational people...

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

This whole fear mongering BS about Hilliary is just that, BS... What would have happened with Hilliary, absolutely nothing devastating... Just a bunch of people spreading fear to try to regain the Repubs control... That is why our country is designed the way it is... You are essentially stating the Constitution and separation of powers (e.g. checks & balances) don't properly function... I say it does...

Again, vote whores participate in these fear mongering games, not rational people...

RBF

at times you can come off rational and even thoughtful, but to even think Hillary could have led our country!!!! Dude you are way off in left field. i would have voted for Trump if he ran as a democrat or independant if telling the truth is spreading fear, then so be it. Sorry your hate runs so deep.

Non voters don't have the right to say much of anything to anyone who voted...even those that chose Hillary.

Just what do you consider a vote whore?..that's new to me
at times you can come off rational and even thoughtful, but to even think Hillary could have led our country!!!! Dude you are way off in left field. i would have voted for Trump if he ran as a democrat or independant if telling the truth is spreading fear, then so be it. Sorry your hate runs so deep.

Non voters don't have the right to say much of anything to anyone who voted...even those that chose Hillary.

Just what do you consider a vote whore?..that's new to me

Doesn't matter whether you vote or not. Guess that means you can't complain about any other States' US congress representatives, etc... All I hear is congress is the problem... Well, then don't voice anything because you aren't from that State and didn't vote... As you can see, it is ridiculous proposition to begin with...

I guess it is fine for ole Mitt to "croak" since he voted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/30/mitt-romney-reveals-who-got-his-vote-in-2016-presidential-election.html

RBF