Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

No, I'm just acknowledging that some people don't like to read long stuff.

I write the long one along with the short one because I like to explain things thoroughly so it's harder for you to spin, twist, shuck, dive, and misrepresent, which you commonly attempt to do.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by gotchacovered

I write the long one along with the short one because I like to explain things thoroughly so it's harder for you to spin, twist, shuck, dive, and misrepresent, which you commonly attempt to do.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Now, answer my first question?

RBF
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

You obviously don't know what you are doing in a debate... The more you say, the more ammo you give someone to do exactly what you "claim" that I do.

RBF
I would venture to say there are many Christians (both left and right) that view Drumph as our punishment... So who is correct? There are Christians on the left too that are just as devout as you and me... The BS about the liberals being Godless is just another sensationalism from the right to demean them.

You just got finished "bashing" Clinton voters as "idiots" on page 3. You even said that Trump is a secret Democrat during your judge-everyone-but-RBF tirade. You literally called all Clinton and Trump supporters idiots.

But you're going to pretend I'm the one doing the judging now while you pretend to be the defender?

Man, you speak with forked tongue. If you're going to call yourself "devout," you might want to work on that.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Why did you edit out the part where you stated you didn't believe I am a Christian? You remember the part where "you" stated in your book you weren't convinced of my Christianity, and it was between me and Jesus... Why did you edit it out? It wasn't a grammatical error, etc.?

RBF

Nah, I just didn't think it was necessary. I thought it might be too insulting, despite the fact that you just called people here idiots, pusses, sell-outs, and the like. So, to be more polite to you than you are to others, yes, I deleted that line about your being a "devout Christian." However, my perception hasn't changed.

You can't blame me for perceiving you that way. You called all Clinton and Trump supporters idiots, vote whores, and moral sell-outs, called an American war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend over a petty politics discussion, and seemed to even brag about your kid calling people vulgar names if your kid deems them "weak"--all while claiming you despise vulgarity. You support legalized abortion in one post but say it's a "lie" to call you "pro-choice" in another. You say your are personally "pro-life but politically pro-choice"--all while you say that others are morally compromised in their voting. It's almost comical. You even say that the Bible says that God isn't perfect but refuse to acknowledge Scriptural corrections. You lie and misrepresent others' points, judging others by a standard that you blatantly fail or refuse to uphold yourself. You refuse to admit your faults and won't be sincere. You've even bragged about lying and seeking to stir up trouble before, not to mention posting vulgar comments, and it seems that every time you post in a thread, you wind up making it all personal toward someone.

All the while, I'm happy to have a kind conversation with you on the facts themselves, and I occasionally invite you to lunch on me. That doesn't mean I'm going to let you spout nonsense constantly without rebuttal.

So, don't blame me if in my personal opinion, you don't appear to be a person of "devout" Christian commitment or high values. I honestly don't.

But as I said, that's just my perception of you--my opinion, which I can't help but have. I leave the judgment up to Jesus.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
I would venture to say there are many Christians (both left and right) that view Drumph as our punishment... So who is correct? There are Christians on the left too that are just as devout as you and me... The BS about the liberals being Godless is just another sensationalism from the right to demean them.

You just got finished "bashing" Clinton voters as "idiots" on page 3. You even said that Trump is a secret Democrat during your judge-everyone-but-RBF tirade. You literally called all Clinton and Trump supporters idiots.

But you're going to pretend I'm the one doing the judging now while you pretend to be the defender?

Man, you speak with forked tongue. If you're going to call yourself "devout," you might want to work on that.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Why did you edit out the part where you stated you didn't believe I am a Christian? You remember the part where "you" stated in your book you weren't convinced of my Christianity, and it was between me and Jesus... Why did you edit it out? It wasn't a grammatical error, etc.?

RBF

Nah, I just didn't think it was necessary. I thought it might be too insulting, despite the fact that you just called people here idiots, pusses, sell-outs, and the like. So, to be more polite to you than you are to others, yes, I deleted that line about your being a "devout Christian." However, my perception hasn't changed.

You can't blame me for perceiving you that way. You called all Clinton and Trump supporters idiots, vote whores, and moral sell-outs, called an American war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend over a petty politics discussion, and seemed to even brag about your kid calling people vulgar names if your kid deems them "weak"--all while claiming you despise vulgarity. You support legalized abortion in one post but say it's a "lie" to call you "pro-choice" in another. You say your are personally "pro-life but politically pro-choice"--all while you say that others are morally compromised in their voting. It's almost comical. You even say that the Bible says that God isn't perfect but refuse to acknowledge Scriptural corrections. You lie and misrepresent others' points, judging others by a standard that you blatantly fail or refuse to uphold yourself. You refuse to admit your faults and won't be sincere. You've even bragged about lying and seeking to stir up trouble before, not to mention posting vulgar comments, and it seems that every time you post in a thread, you wind up making it all personal toward someone.

All the while, I'm happy to have a kind conversation with you on the facts themselves, and I occasionally invite you to lunch on me. That doesn't mean I'm going to let you spout nonsense constantly without rebuttal.

So, don't blame me if in my personal opinion, you don't appear to be a person of "devout" Christian commitment or high values. I honestly don't.

But as I said, that's just my perception of you--my opinion, which I can't help but have. I leave the judgment up to Jesus.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I believe your weakness is you are too black and white on issues and politics... My opinion. You tend to hold people to their literal word, and that isn't my way. I believe in the "spirit" of the law, etc., not the literal interpretation... That is the gap between you and me... We are very different people, not saying you are wrong, I am right by any means... However, we view the World very differently...

As a note, I want you to really take this into consideration... I haven't called out/questioned your Christianity... What happens on a fishing forum during intellectual jousting doesn't equate to someone's faith... I will leave it at that...

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I believe your weakness is you are too black and white on issues and politics... My opinion. You tend to hold people to their literal word, and that isn't my way. I believe in the "spirit" of the law, etc., not the literal interpretation... That is the gap between you and me... We are very different people, not saying you are wrong, I am right by any means... However, we view the World very differently...

As a note, I want you to really take this into consideration... I haven't called out/questioned your Christianity... What happens on a fishing forum during intellectual jousting doesn't equate to someone's faith... I will leave it at that...

I think you are stating you are right and gotcha is wrong. Lee is a lot more black and white than either you or I, but i,v witnessed levels of grey in certain areas.

I think you are an individual like many on this sight that refuses to reassess a made statement that has been realised as wrong.

you ask "questions" of many but refuse to answer questions asked of you.

And it seems our search function is not working, but assure you it was YOU that stated RBF stood for D!ck Head. smile Why you would deny this is beyond me.

GO TRUMP!! Heard the latest on Googles attacks on the GOP? Leading searches straight to Nazism. Old Trump really is shining some light on our political corruption and hate across our land
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I think you are stating you are right and gotcha is wrong. Lee is a lot more black and white than either you or I, but i,v witnessed levels of grey in certain areas.

I think you are an individual like many on this sight that refuses to reassess a made statement that has been realised as wrong.

you ask "questions" of many but refuse to answer questions asked of you.

And it seems our search function is not working, but assure you it was YOU that stated RBF stood for D!ck Head. smile Why you would deny this is beyond me.

GO TRUMP!! Heard the latest on Googles attacks on the GOP? Leading searches straight to Nazism. Old Trump really is shining some light on our political corruption and hate across our land

Nope, my statements to Gotcha were sincere...

I don't recall stating that was the meaning of my moniker... You seem to have a bad memory because you keep bringing up the same topic..

Well, according to Admin: DICK HEAD isn't a vulgar term since it isn't *********....wink

RBF
What happens on a fishing forum during intellectual jousting doesn't equate to someone's faith.

Your faith should pervade every area of your life--even what you do on a fishing site. If you pull the "devout Christian" card while calling people bad names, don't whine if someone points out the contradiction.

But as I said, I deleted the comment about your faith because I decided I didn't want to question that publicly, despite my perceptions, and despite your calling people names and questioning their values. You seem to not want your values questioned the way you question others'.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Last edited by gotchacovered
LOL. Fred, I'm going to have to admit that I never picked up on the meaning of "Richard Beer Froth" before. Since you mentioned it here, I looked it up. Sure enough, as we all know, Richard is a long form of "Dick," and "beer froth" also means "head"--as in the head of a beer. I just saw where RBF admitted that latter part in the other thread.

So, RBF admitted his handle means "Richard head."

But now, he claims the "Richard" part means "hard" instead of "Dick."

Sorry, but I'm not buying that one.

So much for his despising vulgarity.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
What happens on a fishing forum during intellectual jousting doesn't equate to someone's faith.

Your faith should pervade every area of your life--even what you do on a fishing site. If you pull the "devout Christian" card while calling people bad names, don't whine if someone points out the contradiction.

But as I said, I deleted the comment about your faith because I decided I didn't want to question that publicly, despite my perceptions, and despite your calling people names and questioning their values. You seem to not want your values questioned the way you question others'.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I never said we debated the law on this post, just using an analogy from other posts...

If your faith should pervade even to here, then in my opinion, you don't display it well.. You come across as though you speak for God directly, and are an authority higher than the common man... I say you are just a regular ole sinner like me, no better, no worse... However, you would have a difficult time saying that about me, because it would be a contradiction to your religious/political narrative... I can say it about me, but you couldn't about yourself because that would prove me right... I know, you'll dodge and deflect the topic as usual, but that just proves my point..

You really do need to chill... You are wound tighter than a $2 watch... My guess is that if what you say on a fishing forum is the deciding factor in God's final judgement, then you are screwed to begin with...

RBF