Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

False, sir. You--not I--started the judging of people's values here based on which candidate got their votes, exalting yourself for your presumed superior position above us who voted for Trump or Clinton, painting us as "vote whores," "idiots," and moral sell-outs. This isn't the first time, either.

That's you, sir. I didn't do that.

So, yes, I definitely can say you come off self-superior and judgmental and don't show Christian qualities here. That's simply a fact.

I don't think or speak as if I have any greater authority, and I didn't start the comparison of moral integrity in this thread. You did.

I have discussed matters of faith in other threads. I don't exalt myself, only God's Word. I'm no greater authority on my own, but the Bible is. I have simply studied the Scripture a lot, know what it says, and stick by what the Scriptures teach, and you don't.

Yes, we are we all sinners. But we don't all go around arguing for pages that God is imperfect, or calling all who disagree on the candidates idiots, vote whores, and moral sell-outs, or calling war veterans "puss" over a petty political chat, or constantly lying, spinning, and misrepresenting others, or using internet handles that are intentional synonyms for "D-ck Head," or bragging that our kids call people vulgar names--all while pretending to despise vulgarity when Trump says a bad word instead of us. When you do all of that, I'm sorry, but no, I'm not seeing "devout Christian" in it.

My guess is that if what you say on a fishing forum is the deciding factor in God's final judgement, then you are screwed to begin with

That makes no sense. No one even said anything like that. I said nothing of "God's final judgment" regarding you. On the contrary, I specifically and literally said that's up to Jesus. What I did say is that I don't find you a sincerely "devout" Christian. That's my perception from your behavior. That's all.

Since you exalted yourself as everyone's judge here, I found that apropos to say, but to be polite, I deleted it. Then, you dug it back up to make a fight over it. Again, you seeking man argument. So, big deal. I say I don't believe you're devout in your walk as a so-called Christian because you say a lot of un-Christian things on the internet and behave like an intentionally dishonest trouble-maker in my opinion. You've said that and worse about me and others, but you never can see yourself in the mirror.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Last edited by gotchacovered
In short, there is only one person in this thread who expressly demeaned the integrity of others' moral convictions based on their vote for Trump or Clinton and called all of the above "idiots" and suggested that they are all "vote whores" and moral sell-outs. That person is RBF. As for me, I think most people voted for the person who most closely matches their personal convictions relative to he competition in the election.

Have a nice day. The silliness of this has become boring.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I believe your weakness is you are too black and white on issues and politics... My opinion. You tend to hold people to their literal word, and that isn't my way. I believe in the "spirit" of the law, etc., not the literal interpretation... That is the gap between you and me... We are very different people, not saying you are wrong, I am right by any means... However, we view the World very differently...

As a note, I want you to really take this into consideration... I haven't called out/questioned your Christianity... What happens on a fishing forum during intellectual jousting doesn't equate to someone's faith... I will leave it at that...

I think you are stating you are right and gotcha is wrong. Lee is a lot more black and white than either you or I, but i,v witnessed levels of grey in certain areas.

I think you are an individual like many on this sight that refuses to reassess a made statement that has been realised as wrong.

you ask "questions" of many but refuse to answer questions asked of you.

And it seems our search function is not working, but assure you it was YOU that stated RBF stood for D!ck Head. smile Why you would deny this is beyond me.

GO TRUMP!! Heard the latest on Googles attacks on the GOP? Leading searches straight to Nazism. Old Trump really is shining some light on our political corruption and hate across our land

Nope, my statements to Gotcha were sincere...

I don't recall stating that was the meaning of my moniker... You seem to have a bad memory because you keep bringing up the same topic..

Well, according to Admin: DICK HEAD isn't a vulgar term since it isn't *********....wink

RBF

my memory is not so bad. I also remember you publicly stating that you lie about things. wink how is me bringing up this topic twice now have anything to do with my memory? I'll probably bring it up again as well. No need letting people spread untrue statements.
My guess is that if what you say on a fishing forum is the deciding factor in God's final judgement, then you are screwed to begin with

That makes no sense. No one even said anything like that. I said nothing of "God's final judgment" regarding you. On the contrary, I specifically and literally said that's up to Jesus. What I did say is that I don't find you a sincerely "devout" Christian. That's my perception from your behavior. That's all.

Since you exalted yourself as everyone's judge here, I found that apropos to say, but to be polite, I deleted it. Then, you dug it back up to make a fight over it. Again, you seeking man argument. So, big deal. I say I don't believe you're devout in your walk as a so-called Christian because you say a lot of un-Christian things on the internet and behave like an intentionally dishonest trouble-maker in my opinion. You've said that and worse about me and others, but you never can see yourself in the mirror.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Again, that's is your problem... You take literal words out of context. I never "bragged" about my Daughter saying someone is a puss-y. I stated it isn't a vulgar term in the context the she and I used it. Again, you are proving my point.

Seriously, you have used PM information against a "friend" here to try to win and argument... PM stands for "private mail" not public... Read the whole thing here where you threw someone under the bus about private conversations to win a public internet argument... Then, it got deleted... You seem to believe if it was deleted, it never happened...

Geez man, you and NatureGirl were giving BtodaG a hard time about his charity work, and demeaning him for mentioning it in a thread that someone else created stating how good of a guy he is... He didn't even bring the subject up about good deeds, someone else did and started a thread about it... There are many other instances, but you call me out about not being Christian...

Most of the stuff said around here is a bunch of BS and people just having fun poking at each other... You get wound up about debating and being right... I guess you are just sore because I typically win our debates...wink

I guess I should take all your insults as good things since they seem to be what you seek in a President... I guess you are giving me a compliment and really saying RBF is Presidential by your standards...

RBF

[quote You get wound up about debating and being right... I guess you are just sore because I typically win our debates...wink

I guess I should take all your insults as good things since they seem to be what you seek in a President... I guess you are giving me a compliment and really saying RBF is Presidential by your standards...

and you don't get wound up? Name one debate you've won.

Just the fact that you twist to say someone seeks out the worst traits in a person, proves your poor debating skills. twisting facts to your liking is not debating. but you know this.

You say you don't hate because it is too strong for you, all you are doing is fooling yourself. So sad Trump brings out all this hate in you. Smile and admit Trump is doing better than you thought, and Lee is right. bigsmile On the vulgar stuff, I would have never let one of my girls under the age of 18 call another person a p@ssy. Sissy yes.

[quote You get wound up about debating and being right... I guess you are just sore because I typically win our debates...wink

Just the fact that you twist to say someone seeks out the worst traits in a person, proves your poor debating skills. twisting facts to your liking is not debating. but you know this.

You say you don't hate because it is too strong for you, all you are doing is fooling yourself. So sad Trump brings out all this hate in you. Smile and admit Trump is doing better than you thought, and Lee is right. bigsmile On the vulgar stuff, I would have never let one of my girls under the age of 18 call another person a p@ssy. Sissy yes.

Nah, I don't hate Drumph... I feel sorry for Drumph, and especially Melania and Barron... Take a look at his life... Married 3 times with children from each marriage... Caught cheating on his spouses multiples times... I don't prefer him as the President because of his lack of principles, but hope he can straighten up his act, and start acting like an adult and President...

As far as hate, I don't have a picture under my moniker pissing on Drumph... You had one pissing on Obama, and then expect people to take you seriously when you say it is time to come together for the country regardless of party...

You only say Gotcha is right because you believe in the same things he does... That doesn't equate to right, or wrong... Drumph lost the popular vote by 3.5M votes and the Dems left 5M votes on the table... Does the liberals out numbering the Conservatives in the Presidential election make them right because there was more of them in this Country... The consensus of scientist believe global warming is true, does that mean it is? Just because YOU believe Drumph, Gotcha, or anyone else is right, doesn't mean it is true... It just means YOU believe it is true...

So, it is OK to call someone a puss-y after they turn 18? Are you going to go around and start carding people on what they say based on their age? Based on your standards, what is the appropriate age to starting dropping f-bombs? Are you old enough to say it since you have done it multiple times here?

RBF

Great thoughts Fred. You are correct on RBF never winning a single debate on here - however I would change that to : RBF has never engaged in a successful debate. This can be evidenced by the fact that he is the only one on here that supports his points. I have yet to here any other members reply in his favor, He has insulted me and stated that my service to our country was poor - My question is - When did he see my service record? To me its really meaningless what an idiot has to say about me, and the name calling and insults speak more about his poor character than mine.

It has turned out that he was wrong about Kim playing Trump. Kim pleaded with Trump to return to the table and is now asking for Trump to pay his lodging. It looks like Kim got fiddled.

Not one poster has shown up to defend the vulgar & dishonest, hollow, and weak points RBF makes.

Trump IS making things great again in spite of the cries from the losing left.

Great thoughts Fred. You are correct on RBF never winning a single debate on here - however I would change that to : RBF has never engaged in a successful debate. This can be evidenced by the fact that he is the only one on here that supports his points. I have yet to here any other members reply in his favor, He has insulted me and stated that my service to our country was poor - My question is - When did he see my service record? To me its really meaningless what an idiot has to say about me, and the name calling and insults speak more about his poor character than mine.

It has turned out that he was wrong about Kim playing Trump. Kim pleaded with Trump to return to the table and is now asking for Trump to pay his lodging. It looks like Kim got fiddled.

Not one poster has shown up to defend the vulgar & dishonest, hollow, and weak points RBF makes.

Trump IS making things great again in spite of the cries from the losing left.

And, you shout from your snowflake safe space... You can't handle a debate with me, and that is why you ran away cowardly as usual...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

You only say Gotcha is right because you believe in the same things he does... That doesn't equate to right, or wrong... st because YOU believe Drumph, Gotcha, or anyone else is right, doesn't mean it is true... It just means YOU believe it is true...

So, it is OK to call someone a puss-y after they turn 18? Are you going to go around and start carding people on what they say based on their age? Based on your standards, what is the appropriate age to starting dropping f-bombs? Are you old enough to say it since you have done it multiple times here?

RBF

So what are you saying i'm wrong about? You need to reread what you posted. Yes i'll have to admit i believe in many of the same things Lee does. That makes them wrong?! Again what do you think i am wrong about?

You are twisting things again, below 18 I had complete control on what language my kids used around me. AT 18 if they choose to use ignorant words thats them, even so the respect has always been there for the wife and I . You want to let your young daughter call people p2ssies is no problem with me. Many view things differently. I'm certainly not judging you, just stating my feelings. Have your daughter call all of todays sissy boys p2ssies, i dont care. Personally i'd feel a little creeped out hearing my grandaughters or any young lady using the word P@USSY.

As for dropping the F bomb, i think no age is appropriate. To easy to get used to it and start using that kind of vulgarity in un-appropriate setting unintentional like. Have i used that word? yes,Several times in my life. Dont think ive ever said it in front of my parents or wife though. Its a respect thing

You only say Gotcha is right because you believe in the same things he does... That doesn't equate to right, or wrong... st because YOU believe Drumph, Gotcha, or anyone else is right, doesn't mean it is true... It just means YOU believe it is true...

RBF

So what are you saying i'm wrong about? You need to reread what you posted. Yes i'll have to admit i believe in many of the same things Lee does. That makes them wrong?! Again what do you think i am wrong about?

You are twisting things again, below 18 I had complete control on what language my kids used around me. AT 18 if they choose to use ignorant words thats them, even so the respect has always been there for the wife and I . You want to let your young daughter call people p2ssies is no problem with me. Many view things differently. I'm certainly not judging you, just stating my feelings. Have your daughter call all of todays sissy boys p2ssies, i dont care. Personally i'd feel a little creeped out hearing my grandaughters or any young lady using the word P@USSY.

As for dropping the F bomb, i think no age is appropriate. To easy to get used to it and start using that kind of vulgarity in un-appropriate setting unintentional like. Have i used that word? yes,Several times in my life. Dont think ive ever said it in front of my parents or wife though. Its a respect thing

But, you had no problem voting for a man that said puss-y in a lewd context unlike my daughter and me... You chose to put this person in front of your children daily with his acts and infidelity, lewd speech, lying, etc. Your vote for Drumph doesn't back up your convictions.

Children see what Drumph says/does/did daily, and most of them believe he is an idiot... Trust me, I know,. They didn't like Clinton either, but respected her more than Drumph due to his lack of ethics and childish behavior...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth