Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

So what are you saying i'm wrong about? You need to reread what you posted. Yes i'll have to admit i believe in many of the same things Lee does. That makes them wrong?! Again what do you think i am wrong about?

You are twisting things again, below 18 I had complete control on what language my kids used around me. AT 18 if they choose to use ignorant words thats them, even so the respect has always been there for the wife and I . You want to let your young daughter call people p2ssies is no problem with me. Many view things differently. I'm certainly not judging you, just stating my feelings. Have your daughter call all of todays sissy boys p2ssies, i dont care. Personally i'd feel a little creeped out hearing my grandaughters or any young lady using the word P@USSY.

As for dropping the F bomb, i think no age is appropriate. To easy to get used to it and start using that kind of vulgarity in un-appropriate setting unintentional like. Have i used that word? yes,Several times in my life. Dont think ive ever said it in front of my parents or wife though. Its a respect thing

But, you had no problem voting for a man that said puss-y in a lewd context unlike my daughter and me... You chose to put this person in front of your children daily with his acts and infidelity, lewd speech, lying, etc. Your vote for Drumph doesn't back up your convictions.

Children see what Drumph says/does/did daily, and most of them believe he is an idiot... Trust me, I know,. They didn't like Clinton either, but respected her more than Drumph due to his lack of ethics and childish behavior...

RBF

my how you twist when all you have is nothing.

RBF

So what are you saying i'm wrong about? You need to reread what you posted. Yes i'll have to admit i believe in many of the same things Lee does. That makes them wrong?! Again what do you think i am wrong about?

You are twisting things again, below 18 I had complete control on what language my kids used around me. AT 18 if they choose to use ignorant words thats them, even so the respect has always been there for the wife and I . You want to let your young daughter call people p2ssies is no problem with me. Many view things differently. I'm certainly not judging you, just stating my feelings. Have your daughter call all of todays sissy boys p2ssies, i dont care. Personally i'd feel a little creeped out hearing my grandaughters or any young lady using the word P@USSY.

As for dropping the F bomb, i think no age is appropriate. To easy to get used to it and start using that kind of vulgarity in un-appropriate setting unintentional like. Have i used that word? yes,Several times in my life. Dont think ive ever said it in front of my parents or wife though. Its a respect thing

But, you had no problem voting for a man that said puss-y in a lewd context unlike my daughter and me... You chose to put this person in front of your children daily with his acts and infidelity, lewd speech, lying, etc. Your vote for Drumph doesn't back up your convictions.

Children see what Drumph says/does/did daily, and most of them believe he is an idiot... Trust me, I know,. They didn't like Clinton either, but respected her more than Drumph due to his lack of ethics and childish behavior...

RBF

You are correct as that is Gotcha's go to move...

RBF
If your daughter says ***** in front of men, and you allow it, nothing more needs to be said. Someone here that has a daughter tell me Im wrong.
Last edited by 7cs

You are correct as that is Gotcha's go to move...

RBF

No sir, how often do you see Lee use a one liner? And by saying that, what did i twist..... nothing. Face it Lee (or anyone) calls you out and you can't/won't accept the truth.

So you allow your daughter to say p@ssy in front of you. I'm with 7cs.
Originally posted by 7cs

If your daughter says ***** in front of men, and you allow it, nothing more needs to be said. Someone here that has a daughter tell me Im wrong.

It is all about context...

However, I am very proud of my Daughter. She is a great person, and you would really like her if you two were to ever meet. Every parent we run into absolutely loves my Daughter. She is a very hard worker, straight A honers student, Beta club, softball player, and a joy to be around... Essentially, she is a leader/role model, and this is what I hear from other parents...

Regarding the use of even the lewd version of the word puss-y... If that is all I have to worry about with a 16 year old daughter, I am fine with it...

BTW, you are being a sexist by not explicitly including Sons who would say the p-word... Enough said on that one too...wink

RBF
Originally posted by 7cs

Precisely. My point all along.

A man who's totally cool with his young daughter calling people "*****"--and who even goes out on a limb to say it's not vulgar--has no place to complain about vulgarity and to say he doesn't like it, "even in front of adults."

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by 7cs

Precisely. My point all along.

A man who's totally cool with his young daughter calling people "*****"--and who even goes out on a limb to say it's not vulgar--has no place to complain about vulgarity and to say he doesn't like it, "even in front of adults."

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

And, a man that voted for Drumph that used the word in the vulgar/lewd manner is teaching his children it is acceptable practice...

RBF
Nope, I tell them what I tell you--the truth.

First of all, they have never seen or heard Trump saying that, and I wouldn't have, either, if people like you hadn't made it a spectacle for partisan reasons.

Second, when they hear a word like that on TV or whatever, I tell them that it's wrong to say words like that and that I never want them to say such words, regardless of whom they hear saying them. Even if I heard my 18 or 20-year-old say a word like that, I'd scold him as a father--not because I'm perfect but because I want them to be the best they can be.

On Trump specifically, I've actually told them that since all of the politicians are very flawed, and the ones running against Trump were far worse for the country and moral society, Trump was the best pick, so I supported him.

Unlike you, even though they are kids, they understand it, and I never hear them cuss. Even when a bad word comes on TV, they don't like it.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by 7cs

However, I am very proud of my Daughter. She is a great person, and you would really like her if you two were to ever meet. Every parent we run into absolutely loves my Daughter. She is a very hard worker, straight A honers student, Beta club, softball player, and a joy to be around... Essentially, she is a leader/role model, and this is what I hear from other parents...

Regarding the use of even the lewd version of the word puss-y... If that is all I have to worry about with a 16 year old daughter, I am fine with it...

BTW, you are being a sexist by not explicitly including Sons who would say the p-word... Enough said on that one too...wink

RBF

Context? LOL. Oh, hogwash.

RBF, anyone with common sense knows that calling someone a p-ussy is innately vulgar or lewd. Your defending that behavior with "it's not the lewd version" only makes you look like you lack common sense and cannot admit your faults. It shows that you condone and defend vulgarity when it's not from Trump. I guess you're going to tell us she means that they are actually cats. Yep, that's what she means. They're just cats as opposed to dogs. Nothing to see here. LOL. Sure.

However, let's not go off too far into that. This is not about your daughter. It's about your disingenuous, double-standard position on vulgarity. I didn't mention your daughter or ask about her specifically--nor would I. I asked if your wife "would be" cool with your "4-year-old" calling people pusses--that is, if or when you had a 4-year-old. I was assuming you had common sense and would either remain silent or say, "No," with some spin to say "it's different" or something. But you chimed in, seemingly proud to tell us that your kid calls people p-ussies. Frankly, I was surprised--but when I look at your behavior here, it's actually not very surprising. If not proud, then why even mention that? By that and other things, you have shown that you like, practice, and condone vulgarity. So, your comments on Trump and your not liking vulgarity "even among adults" is disingenuous and hypocritical.

Don't try to turn this around on us by saying, "well, you're cool with Trump's vulgarity." The whole thing is about how phony you are in your sudden puritan chastity over vulgarity with Trump--all while showing us all that you otherwise revel in vulgarity. You say we're morally compromised because we voted for a president who does things like saying the f-word, but you are cool with your kid going around doing similar things. Sorry, but that's just ridiculous.

I have to go now. Have a nice day. Try to be reasonable.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by 7cs

RBF

Context? LOL. Oh, hogwash.

RBF, anyone with common sense knows that calling someone a p-ussy is innately vulgar or lewd. Your defending that behavior with "it's not the lewd version" only makes you look like you lack common sense and cannot admit your faults. It shows that you condone and defend vulgarity when it's not from Trump. I guess you're going to tell us she means that they are actually cats. Yep, that's what she means. They're just cats as opposed to dogs. Nothing to see here. LOL. Sure.

However, let's not go off too far into that. This is not about your daughter. It's about your disingenuous, double-standard position on vulgarity. I didn't mention your daughter or ask about her specifically--nor would I. I asked if your wife "would be" cool with your "4-year-old" calling people pusses--that is, if or when you had a 4-year-old. I was assuming you had common sense and would either remain silent or say, "No," with some spin to say "it's different" or something. But you chimed in, seemingly proud to tell us that your kid calls people p-ussies. Frankly, I was surprised--but when I look at your behavior here, it's actually not very surprising. If not proud, then why even mention that? By that and other things, you have shown that you like, practice, and condone vulgarity. So, your comments on Trump and your not liking vulgarity "even among adults" is disingenuous and hypocritical.

Don't try to turn this around on us by saying, "well, you're cool with Trump's vulgarity." The whole thing is about how phony you are in your sudden puritan chastity over vulgarity with Trump--all while showing us all that you otherwise revel in vulgarity. You say we're morally compromised because we voted for a president who does things like saying the f-word, but you are cool with your kid going around doing similar things. Sorry, but that's just ridiculous.

I have to go now. Have a nice day. Try to be reasonable.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I am proud of my Daughter for her accomplishments and character... If you actually knew her you would be ashamed of what you are saying about her and me as her Father. What you say negative about her, or me, doesn't affect the great person she is... I simply mentioned it isn't vulgar/lewd in the context used.

However, let's be honest... You butted into a conversation between Fred and me... Do you go around doing that in public when you hear something you don't agree with... I can see you as one of those people... Gotcha, Super Moral Man, here to save the day... You are being silly...

Get to the crux man, are you calling me out for being a bad parent and not raising my Daughter correctly when all you have is one single piece (out of context) of a big story... Yes, that's what you are doing, and you should be ashamed of yourself...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth