Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
I'm still not seeing a single person backing up anything Rooster Head says.
Originally posted by Fred67

you started it. all we are saying is that we wouldn't allow our daughters to use that word in front of us. context or not

I'm sure your daughter is fantastic and as a parent you shoulkd be peoud of her.

I am not proud of her because I am her Father. I come from an upbringing where you have to earn it from your parents, it isn't given because of lineage...

You don't know much about parenting in today's World... I would rather my Daughter be able to speak freely with me, than to fear me and not communicate... I correct her on language, but puss-y in the context she used isn't a big deal... Drop an f-bomb, GD, etc. then she gets an ear full...

This all revolves around someone here making a mountain out of a mole hill because I said it to someone that claims they are a Veteran... If they are a veteran, I am sure the word in question is something they have heard/spoke many times without offense... Let's be honest, the military doesn't have a track record of being vocally polite...
Hence, the phrase to curse like a sailor:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/defense-chief-mattis-uses-disparaging-term-speech-navy-n792996

James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis
"That means you're living. That means you're not some ***** sitting on the sidelines, you know what I mean, kind of sitting there saying, ‘Well, I should have done something with my life,'” he said.

I believe Mattis was taking a dig at Drumph with his comments...

RBF
If I may butt-in, here is context.....

Originally posted by wearthefishes

I reckon the folks who voted for Drumph hit the daily double...bigsmile

RBF

you started it. all we are saying is that we wouldn't allow our daughters to use that word in front of us. context or not

I'm sure your daughter is fantastic and as a parent you shoulkd be peoud of her.

I am not proud of her because I am her Father. I come from an upbringing where you have to earn it from your parents, it isn't given because of lineage...

You don't know much about parenting in today's World... I would rather my Daughter be able to speak freely with me, than to fear me and not communicate... I correct her on language, but puss-y in the context she used isn't a big deal... Drop an f-bomb, GD, etc. then she gets an ear full...

This all revolves around someone here making a mountain out of a mole hill because I said it to someone that claims they are a Veteran... If they are a veteran, I am sure the word in question is something they have heard/spoke many times without offense... Let's be honest, the military doesn't have a track record of being vocally polite...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/defense-chief-mattis-uses-disparaging-term-speech-navy-n792996

James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis
"That means you're living. That means you're not some ***** sitting on the sidelines, you know what I mean, kind of sitting there saying, ‘Well, I should have done something with my life,'” he said.

RBF

Are you really comparing children to Mathis ? Lol.

Now you say I don’t know much about parenting because I don’t allow juveniles to say p@ssy?

Twist how you want. My children can speak to me freely about anything and they have a large enough vocabulary to pick another word besides p@ssy.

RBF

Why just those that voted ? Even though you chose not to vote doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy what we that did vote gave you bigsmile

James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis

RBF

Are you really comparing children to Mathis ? Lol.

Now you say I don’t know much about parenting because I don’t allow juveniles to say p@ssy?

Twist how you want. My children can speak to me freely about anything and they have a large enough vocabulary to pick another word besides p@ssy.

No, I stated you don't know much about parenting in today's World.
Let's be honest Fred, you stated you had a decal on your truck of Calvin pissing on Obama, and that you showed you Son how you could piss over the hood of your truck... However, you wouldn't let them say puss-y although it isn't lewd in the context used... Yeah, right...

As far as Mattis, my point was he stated the same thing I did, and on record... Mattis isn't stupid, and is fully aware of article 134 which he wouldn't violate publicly/on record if it was considered indecent:

https://www.jordanucmjlaw.com/articles/article-134-indecent-language/

If the word I used is truly lewd/indecent, then Mattis should be court-martialed... I'll let you champion that cause by contacting Drumph and calling for his removal...wink

RBF

RBF

Why just those that voted ? Even though you chose not to vote doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy what we that did vote gave you bigsmile

Yeah, that's as rational as enjoying "the clap" someone gave you...

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

No, I stated you don't know much about parenting in today's World.
Let's be honest Fred, you stated you had a decal on your truck of Calvin pissing on Obama, and that you showed you Son how you could piss over the hood of your truck... However, you wouldn't let them say puss-y although it isn't lewd in the context used... Yeah, right...

Here we go! Twist some more. Big difference between sons and daughters. Are you calling me a lair? Sounds like it LOL.smile Nope never let my children use the term P@ssy. My son was 24 and he didn't believe me. I still find that humorous. what else you want to twist?