Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Yeah, that's as rational as enjoying "the clap" someone gave you...

RBF

yep, you should have voted.smile Then we could have a better debate.

No, I stated you don't know much about parenting in today's World.
Let's be honest Fred, you stated you had a decal on your truck of Calvin pissing on Obama, and that you showed you Son how you could piss over the hood of your truck... However, you wouldn't let them say puss-y although it isn't lewd in the context used... Yeah, right...

Here we go! Twist some more. Big difference between sons and daughters. Are you calling me a lair? Sounds like it LOL.smile Nope never let my children use the term P@ssy. My son was 24 and he didn't believe me. I still find that humorous. what else you want to twist?

To say there is a difference in Sons and Daughters is sexist... Both should be held to the same standards...

RBF

Let's be honest Fred, you stated you had a decal on your truck of Calvin pissing on Obama, and that you showed you Son how you could piss over the hood of your truck... However, you wouldn't let them say puss-y although it isn't lewd in the context used... Yeah, right...

Here we go! Twist some more. Big difference between sons and daughters. Are you calling me a lair? Sounds like it LOL.smile Nope never let my children use the term P@ssy. My son was 24 and he didn't believe me. I still find that humorous. what else you want to twist?

To say there is a difference in Sons and Daughters is sexist... Both should be held to the same standards...

RBF

So your saying i should pee over the hood in front of my daughters? Never happen, the wife sure, been there done that.

You are a stranger dude.

I'd guess you are twisting again and trying to be cute. Any normal parent understands there are many different standards based on male or female children.

Come on RBF, you are just carrying this on for the sake of not losing face. so you let your girl say p@ssy, so be it, but i'd imagine not many other parents do. Even growing up as a youth I only remember one girl calling a dude a P@ssy among peers and even though the pansy deserved it I still felt very uncomfortable with her saying it. She was what we called borderline white trash. She dropped the F bomb quit a bit as well.

RBF

So your saying i should pee over the hood in front of my daughters? Never happen, the wife sure, been there done that.

You are a stranger dude.

I'd guess you are twisting again and trying to be cute. Any normal parent understands there are many different standards based on male or female children.

Come on RBF, you are just carrying this on for the sake of not losing face. so you let your girl say p@ssy, so be it, but i'd imagine not many other parents do. Even growing up as a youth I only remember one girl calling a dude a P@ssy among peers and even though the pansy deserved it I still felt very uncomfortable with her saying it. She was what we called borderline white trash. She dropped the F bomb quit a bit as well.

No Fred, I am saying you shouldn't piss over the hood of a truck in front of anyone... Geez...

RBF
RFB
To say that you should never piss over the hood in front of anyone leads me to think that you are a hypocrite of the highest order. Maybe you have not done that but, because you are human, I know you have done things that you shouldn't have done in the same light. Plus, being male, your hormones have (**() sure led you to do something inappropriate with your pee pee. Pot, meet Kettle. Also, if you have never engaged in a real pissing contest vs. this internet one, then, you are in the vast minority. I think something is very, very wrong with you.
Warning for RBF. I'm going to post this but then proofread and edit it when I can see the whole thing as posted. Please don't have a baby over it.

Get to the crux man, are you calling me out for being a bad parent and not raising my Daughter correctly when all you have is one single piece (out of context) of a big story... Yes, that's what you are doing, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Absolutely false. You so commonly resort to lies when you are defeated on a point.

I expressly said this has nothing to do with your daughter or your parenting. You know exactly what my point is here because I've stated it multiple times. The point is simply that it's fake and hypocritical for you to pretend to be this Puritan virgin who criticizes Trump because he can't abide vulgar talk, "even among adults." It's just nonsense. You are commonly vulgar on this site. You even used a vulgarity for your user ID and say you are cool with kids calling people names like "p-ussy." So, spare us the sensitive-ears ploy. We weren't born yesterday. This point is bigger than you, and you seem to miss that.

This is part of the bigger point that many, if not most, of the people "making a mountain out of a mole hill" over Trump having said the "f-word" in a political meeting are vulgar people themselves who use foul language commonly. Most of them cuss, themselves. They puff it all up because it's Trump, whom they already hate. They look for anything they can to bash the man, period. You've shown yourself to be one of those people.

That's it. Simple stuff.

Have a nice day.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Last edited by gotchacovered

RBF

You are a stranger dude.

No Fred, I am saying you shouldn't piss over the hood of a truck in front of anyone... Geez...

RBF

You think my memory is bad? You actually stated that you wanted to see me do it because you didn’t believe me! Now you are twisting saying I shouldn’t do it in front of anyone? Don’t make yourself a hypocrite just to wiggle out saying you have been wrong over a few issues. smile

And to be clear I’m with lee. I’ve never brought up your daughter and will not. That was your doing and further proof that trump using some profanity does not offend you in the least. It’s just a point for your hate of him. wink
Thanks for the TRUTH Fred. I support everything you and Lee have said.

Early in this thread RBF stated that Trump was played "like a fiddle" . Today it looks like Trump was the fiddle player - with Kim crying and begging for Trump to come back to the table and pay for his lodging

On another note - While my military service was being insulted & ridiculed on Memorial day, My wife had a heart attack and was admitted to Trident. They placed a stent in her RCA and observed her for 48 hours. She just started cardiac rehab and is doing well. Everything you said about Trident is true . They are very through and kind. I give them 4 stars. First class care!

It is ridiculous to discuss vulgarity with anyone that uses a vulgar log in name. And I also agree with you that he admitted the meaning he intends on several occasions. Still , there has not been one poster that has defended rooster head or even agreed with him. Speaks volumes.
Originally posted by gotchacovered

So, let me get this straight. You call a war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend and then, a few hours later, when people say something to you about it, you say you're honoring the holiday by not talking politics further until Tuesday.

All while you are saying you don't get vulgar and don't like when Trump does.

I think not calling war veterans pusses would be more fitting, especially on this occasion, but that's just me.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

No, you brought my Daughter into it because you asked a crazy question where I point blank asked you what the heck are you talking about because I don't have a 4 year old... She said nothing vulgar/lewd, and I didn't either... If puss-y in the context used is vulgar/lewd, then why did James Mattis use it on record knowing article 134 which could end his career with a dishonorable discharge? You know and I know the reason... He said nothing vulgar/lewd in the context... Heck, Mattis called you a puss-y for not serving... Go after him because it was a vulgar/lewd statement to your character... His statement doesn't bother me one bit in the context used...

I guess the better question is would you allow you 4 year old to hear Drumph stating he grabs women by the puss-y/vagin-a (context)... Would you allow them to see/hear him say the F-word... If not, why? If so, how would you explain to them that it was wrong and vulgar and then tell them you voted for him?

Answer those questions, Gotcha... You'll dodge/deflect because in the end you are a sellout of your own moral convictions and you prolly don't want to admit it to your children, if you have any...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

You are a stranger dude.

RBF

You think my memory is bad? You actually stated that you wanted to see me do it because you didn’t believe me! Now you are twisting saying I shouldn’t do it in front of anyone? Don’t make yourself a hypocrite just to wiggle out saying you have been wrong over a few issues. smile

And to be clear I’m with lee. I’ve never brought up your daughter and will not. That was your doing and further proof that trump using some profanity does not offend you in the least. It’s just a point for your hate of him. wink

You are silly... Just because someone wants to witness the absurd doesn't mean it is right... Now, if I paid to see it then I would be supporting it... Most folks like to see head shaking moments...

RBF