Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by natureboy

Thanks for the TRUTH Fred. I support everything you and Lee have said.

Early in this thread RBF stated that Trump was played "like a fiddle" . Today it looks like Trump was the fiddle player - with Kim crying and begging for Trump to come back to the table and pay for his lodging

On another note - While my military service was being insulted & ridiculed on Memorial day, My wife had a heart attack and was admitted to Trident. They placed a stent in her RCA and observed her for 48 hours. She just started cardiac rehab and is doing well. Everything you said about Trident is true . They are very through and kind. I give them 4 stars. First class care!

It is ridiculous to discuss vulgarity with anyone that uses a vulgar log in name. And I also agree with you that he admitted the meaning he intends on several occasions. Still , there has not been one poster that has defended rooster head or even agreed with him. Speaks volumes.

No, it speaks that no one wants to participate in this BS... Need to also take into consideration no one other than the typical stooges have argued against my comments either...

Hope you wife gets better. Don't understand why you posted during the time period you stated she was in the hospital.. Take care of your wife, and leave this BS alone...

RBF

Early in this thread RBF stated that Trump was played "like a fiddle" . Today it looks like Trump was the fiddle player - with Kim crying and begging for Trump to come back to the table and pay for his lodging

On another note - While my military service was being insulted & ridiculed on Memorial day, My wife had a heart attack and was admitted to Trident. They placed a stent in her RCA and observed her for 48 hours. She just started cardiac rehab and is doing well. Everything you said about Trident is true . They are very through and kind. I give them 4 stars. First class care!

It is ridiculous to discuss vulgarity with anyone that uses a vulgar log in name. And I also agree with you that he admitted the meaning he intends on several occasions. Still , there has not been one poster that has defended rooster head or even agreed with him. Speaks volumes.

Sorry about your wife. Prayers sent .
Wow, it seems RBF is pretty wound up.

I will break my responses into 4 posts to keep them simpler.

Post 1.

Originally posted by gotchacovered

Fred never said it's OK to talk dirty in front of adults or kids--only that it's worse in front of kids than adults.

But pardon me for interrupting. It was so entertaining to watch RBF pretend that he "doesn't like" vulgarity and brashness--you know, while he calls people "puss," idiot, and liar in the next thread over.

LOL. For Pete's sake. How phony can one be? RBF has been quite vulgar right here in public, in front of adults and kids alike. But he want's to pretend he's offended by an "F-word?" Pffft.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Uhm, yes, that was in the other thread and I was being sarcastic by saying, "pardon me for interrupting." Remember what you said about holding people to their literal words out of context? Well, once again, you're doing exactly what you falsely accuse others of doing. Again, these are open discussions with 6 or 7 people contributing and counter-pointing everything. You "butt in" as much/more than any, but it's OK because it's open.

It's a political forum, RBF, not your secret tree fort.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Post 2 for RBF.

She said nothing vulgar/lewd, and I didn't either.

Yes, you both most certainly did. Calling someone a "*****" is most certainly vulgar and lewd--even by the literal definition. This isn't rocket science. It's common sense to people with any sense of manners. Your insisting that it isn't only makes you look reprobate and unevolved.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Post 3 for RBF.

Heck, Mattis called you a puss-y for not serving... Go after him because it was a vulgar/lewd statement to your character.

I have no need or desire to "go after" Mathis because he didn't simultaneously put on this hypocritical pretense of being some kind of Puritan who can't abide vulgarity, "even among adults," while making some hypocritical rant against the President because he used a "bad word." You did. Not Mattis. If Mattis did that, I'd say the same of him. But he didn't because he's not a phony.

Besides, your vulgar comments and behavior on this forum have gone far beyond your just saying something like "puss." We both know that.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Post 4 for RBF.

I guess the better question is would you allow you 4 year old to hear Drumph stating he grabs women by the puss-y/vagin-a (context)... Would you allow them to see/hear him say the F-word... If not, why? If so, how would you explain to them that it was wrong and vulgar and then tell them you voted for him?

Answer those questions, Gotcha... You'll dodge/deflect because in the end you are a sellout of your own moral convictions and you prolly don't want to admit it to your children, if you have any.

Hmm, lots of wacky stuff there.

First, you just did exactly what you said is wrong to do again. You just said it's wrong to judge someone's Christian/moral caliber, but just as I said of you, you just showed us all in full glory that you are judging me and others as "sellouts of our own moral convictions." Nicely done. Thank you. Since you think it's OK to judge someone's moral fiber, then it's also OK for people not to believe that you're the "Christian" you claim to be. Your behavior here doesn't support that notion even for a second, sir. I wasn't born yesterday.

Second, just after ranting that I wrongly brought your child into this by asking a purely hypothetical question about what your wife would allow for a 4-year-old, by your own standard, you just specifically brought my children into this by asking me what I'd let my 4-year-old do, even though I have none. You even went as far as to predict and judge what I would do with them, which I did not do regarding you. But unlike you, sir, I won't be ridiculous and accuse you of bringing them into this. I'll just answer the question like a reasonable person. See below.

Third, uhm, do you realize how many, many times you've asked me a question and predicted that I'd refuse to answer it, but I answered it plainly? It only makes you look sillier and sillier.

OK, now, here's the best part. I already answer the question. If you actually read before writing, you'd see that. But just for you, I'll repeat it. Nope, I probably would not knowingly let me 4-year-old (when I had one) listen to Trump, you, or your child speak the foul things that you speak if I could help it. If they did learn of it, which is sometimes inevitable, I'd explain that the language is bad no matter who says it. I would do this when they would happen to hear a bad word from someone on TV or who's frustrated or whatever. As for my voting for him, well, I've answered that part, too, but it's this simple. I'd tell them that one of two people were going to win--either a criminal woman who trampled our laws, made a mockery of justice, sold our country out in important ways, campaigns to make it legal to kill full-term babies, stands for almost every corrupt principle on the political table for the whole nation, who wants to trample our freedoms, turn the nation against God's Ways, strip us of religious rights, take our guns, raise our taxes, and give our heritage to people who jump the border, or a man who stands up for our rights, supports our God's principles in government policy, wants to keep our taxes low, protect our gun rights, protect our fundamental freedoms, protect babies from slaughter, and keep our borders reasonably secure, but who is personally a crude guy that makes some foul comments on occasion. I'm pretty sure that they, or anyone with an IQ of 70 or better, would understand.

What you still obtusely refuse to see is that we Conservative Christians did not "sell out our own moral convictions" because nothing in our convictions require our president to be perfect and never have any human flaws, which we all have to some extent. He only needs to seek the right path for the country. So, your whole line is not only hypocritical, since you have all the same flaws and, amazingly, say it's wrong to judge other people's Christian moral caliber while the entire point here is to tell you that that is exactly what you are doing, but it's also just completely false and off track.

Also, once again, here are the facts. I'm not bashing you or anyone for using vulgar words. You're the one doing that. I figure we all have faults. I'm just saying that you use vulgar words yourself, so it's hypocritical for you to pretend that you don't while you bash Trump for it. That's all there is to this. You sure go way out to avoid that simple, very true point. Likewise on the whole "don't judge me" thing. You're judging people more than anyone--going as far as to say we "sold out our moral convictions," not to mention your vilification of Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

No, it speaks that no one wants to participate in this BS... Need to also take into consideration no one other than the typical stooges have argued against my comments either...

Hope you wife gets better. Don't understand why you posted during the time period you stated she was in the hospital.. Take care of your wife, and leave this BS alone...

RBF

Yep, it's so absurd that you go at it for 7 pages trying to convince us that young girls going around calling people "p-ussy" is not vulgar, and it's OK for their parents to condone it--not to mention calling a war veteran a "puss" on Memorial Day weekend over a petty internet spat or using a pun for "d-ck he-d" as your user ID.

Yep, you're the rational one for sure. The rest of us are just stupid, old rednecks for thinking that stuff is vulgar. Yep, that's it.

LOL.

Even Trump would probably consider that vulgar.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Gotcha,

You called Drumph a DEPLORABLE and a punk, but still voted for him... You called Drumph a DEPLORABLE before Hilliary did... You are a sellout of your moral convictions plain and simple... Put the lipstick all over that pig, but everyone here sees it for what it is... The fact you are so verbose only proves my point... You are stressed man, because you can't sleep well knowing what you did, and how you let Hilliary make you vote for a man you despise...

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Gotcha,

You called Drumph a DEPLORABLE and a punk, but still voted for him... You called Drumph a DEPLORABLE before Hilliary did... You are a sellout of your moral convictions plain and simple... Put the lipstick all over that pig, but everyone here sees it for what it is... The fact you are so verbose only proves my point... You are stressed man, because you can't sleep well knowing what you did, and how you let Hilliary make you vote for a man you despise...

RBF

Incorrect. During the Republican primary, I called Trump's behavior in a debate deplorable and punkish. It was. I still think it was to this day and do not retract that. If he did it today, I'd say the same.

Yet, I voted for him because he was running against someone who was far more deplorable and punkish--actually a criminal and someone who believes Christians should change their values to accommodate sexual immorality and partial-birth abortion.

Since that time, Trump has proven by his actions--which mean more than words--that he is a great president. I have gained much respect for him.

You, on the other hand, hotly promoted a pot-smoker who made himself look like an idiot and said you'd vote for the far worse Hillary over Trump, but you later flip-flopped on both of those positions due to pressure and embarrassment.

So, I guess everyone can change their minds, huh? wink

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Summary - paraphrased

RBF -- "Trump is blah blah because he said the F-word. I don't even like that in front of adults. Naturebou is a "puss.""

Gotcha -- "Uhm, since you're vulgar regularly and call war veterans "puss" right here, it's a bit phony and hypocritical for you to bash Trump for vulgarity and pretend to be a Puritan."

RBF -- "Puss" isn't vulgar.

Gotcha -- "OH, so would your wife be OK with your 4-year-old calling people "puss?"

RBF -- "Well, I have no 4-year-old, but my daughter calls weak, cowards "p-ussy." That's not vulgar."

Gotcha, Fred, 7cs, etc., basically everyone with common sense -- "HAHAHAHAHAHA! What?"

Enough said. Some people just can't be reasonable.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Nah, some people just need to win an argument so much they throw their buddy under a bus with using private information in a public "debate".. Class act Gotcha... Gonna teach your kids that too...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth