Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2018/05/24/trump-cancel-summit-kim-jongun/

c/p: Finally, we have a president who won’t be jerked around by the world’s petty dictators and tyrants.

vs. "Obama: I told Putin to ‘cut it out’ "

there's a new book for good leftist, "Becoming", better get your pre-order in

Originally posted by Bayrider7365

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2018/05/24/trump-cancel-summit-kim-jongun/

c/p: Finally, we have a president who won’t be jerked around by the world’s petty dictators and tyrants.

Drumph did get jerked around by Kim... Kim played him like a fiddle and will continue to do so... Kim made Drumph look like a fool on the World's stage....

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
It is truly sick that the left cares more about trashing Trump than it cares about the good of the country , and in this case, the good and safety of the world.

Trump has succeeded in everything in spite of the lefts predictions of doom. The people of PRNK are tired of food shortages, medicine shortages,& fear another cold winter. They cant fuel their cars or heat their homes. They want the sanctions & isolation to end so they will have a chance to prosper as the South Koreans do. Trump plays a good game of poker. Kim is already pleading for Trump to come back to the table.

At every turn since the campaign primary , the left has tried to derail Trump and has failed miserably every time. The left had their chance with 8 years of the worst president in modern history, And a chance to elect another horrible liberal candidate that failed. Its time to pull together.
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Drumph did get jerked around by Kim... Kim played him like a fiddle and will continue to do so... Kim made Drumph look like a fool on the World's stage....

RBF

Didn't think you would answer my simple question.

You see a cloudy sky and predict a crappy day, I see rain that will make my garden grow and smile.

Why do you think Trump got "played"? Also why do you make the false statement that Trump looks bad on the World's stage? Trump has actually brought respect back to America after 8 years of the World laughing at us for electing Obuma. If you were to travel and have many acquaintances from foreign nations you would know this to be true.

http://time.com/4904066/steve-bannon-north-korea-military-solution/

RBF

Did you post that link because you believe it to be true? You like Bannon's inputs?

Let's discuss this one RBF. You think there is no Military solution. I think the Military solution is what has brought N.K. to the negotiations table.

Wonder how Kim will respond to this news:

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/05/24/airmen-charged-with-protecting-a-us-nuclear-missile-base-busted-for-taking-lsd/

RBF

Why are you worried about Kim responding to this news? What a normal American would worry about is that the idiot military members got due punishment for the crime they commited.

You sure seem very negative about the best Military establishment in the World, which happens to be America's. I worry for the Americans that enjoy putting negative spins on our Military.

Our Military has enabled you and me to be able to post whatever we feel and also wake up each morning living in a free nation. GOD bless all that make the sacrifice to serve our Great Nation. Are they perfect? No one is, but they do one Hellofa Job!!!!

RBF

Didn't think you would answer my simple question.

You see a cloudy sky and predict a crappy day, I see rain that will make my garden grow and smile.

Why do you think Trump got "played"? Also why do you make the false statement that Trump looks bad on the World's stage? Trump has actually brought respect back to America after 8 years of the World laughing at us for electing Obuma. If you were to travel and have many acquaintances from foreign nations you would know this to be true.

I didn't answer your question because of your post read it again. First you state you won't respond, and then you ask a question? Didn't make sense to me, so I didn't answer. To answer it, no I don't think he has done anything to reign in Kim. Since Drumph, Kim has tested many missiles included much longer range ones. Appears things are progressing fine for Kim, and he got more attention.

RBF

Wonder how Kim will respond to this news:

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/05/24/airmen-charged-with-protecting-a-us-nuclear-missile-base-busted-for-taking-lsd/

RBF

Why are you worried about Kim responding to this news? What a normal American would worry about is that the idiot military members got due punishment for the crime they commited.

You sure seem very negative about the best Military establishment in the World, which happens to be America's. I worry for the Americans that enjoy putting negative spins on our Military.

Our Military has enabled you and me to be able to post whatever we feel and also wake up each morning living in a free nation. GOD bless all that make the sacrifice to serve our Great Nation. Are they perfect? No one is, but they do one Hellofa Job!!!!

I am not the one putting these people into a negative light... They did it themselves.. Hold them accountable and try not blaming others. The military reported this, not me. It is all over the internet, so why point to me? My point is Kim can use this a direct jab at the US because it is related to our nuclear "prowess". Kim will prolly show it to all the NK people and make fun of our great military... The timing of it coming out is pretty bad considering Drumph just sent the summit cancellation letter to Kim and bragged about our nuclear capabilities compared to theirs...

RBF

http://time.com/4904066/steve-bannon-north-korea-military-solution/

RBF

Did you post that link because you believe it to be true? You like Bannon's inputs?

Let's discuss this one RBF. You think there is no Military solution. I think the Military solution is what has brought N.K. to the negotiations table.

There is always a military solution... Going to war is simple, just start one... Having the World survive nuclear destruction is the hard part. Yes, I believe Bannon is correct on this one. Never know how things will develop, but based on the facts right now, I would say there are very good reasons we haven't just gone over there and got the job done, and his point is one of the biggest...

BTW, every President from Clinton on was invited to meet with NK... Drumph is the only one to officially accept. Therefore, it wasn't the military option that was the impetus for them meeting.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/mar/14/blog-posting/hannitys-double-standard-north-korea-trump-and-oba/

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth