Bueller...Bueller...?

…anyone?

I haven’t really been out in a few months. Been pretty quite in this section. Somebody gotta be catchin’ somethin’.
After Monday I will be done with all my Home reno, listing, selling, shopping, buying, packing, moving and unpacking. It has been a lot of hard work, and time away from the surf!

Sharks, blues,pompano and whiting in myrtle beach. Glad things are coming together for you.

Im going to be out the rest of this season i reinjured my neck again last month fishing. Looks like another herniated disk and will likely have surgery again. I will be back at it after i heal back up. Nothing will keep me from doing what i love doing the most for very long. Keep posting your reports please.

Wishing you a quick recovery ,:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Same here David. We closed on selling old house and buying new one on the 20th. It took us 4 months to get it ready, but it sold quick. All moved in and ready to hit the beach again next weekend. Hope you are back out soon too !
Stevo, I hope your surgery goes well and you are back fishing soon.

Jack Taylor

Past 3 trips been the same story. Whiting & Croakers, occasional 9 inch reds.