Democrats are the real Racist Bigots


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/15/ilhan-omar-trolls-mike-pence-jesus-take-the-wheel/

When will the democratic leaders run to the TV cameras to condemn their party's racism & bigotry?

or for that matter what about the resident democrat supporters on here?
Replies

I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


How old are you bob? I’m doubting that was your shadow box. I’ll wager there are more white and black folk making tacos in American than Mexicans. The wall has already shown to have reduced drug traffic. I’ll. Agree with you that we need to end street drugs. Let’s put this Trump hate aside and start a bipartisan plan to stop em.

We now have a few wagers if you care to participate.
I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


How old are you bob? I’m doubting that was your shadow box. I’ll wager there are more white and black folk making tacos in American than Mexicans. The wall has already shown to have reduced drug traffic. I’ll. Agree with you that we need to end street drugs. Let’s put this Trump hate aside and start a bipartisan plan to stop em.

We now have a few wagers if you care to participate. Originally posted by Fred67


I'm 73 Fred and yes they are mine.


BOB
I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Shooting the messenger is a mental disorder

C/p- Evidence should be countered by better evidence, not by shooting the messenger

https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fxge0000586

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-mental-science/article/identity-of-alzheimers-disease-and-senile-dementia-and-their-relationship-to-senility/6F972312B2A44BC9F6B35D17D7D25CC0

Mr. Bob, I really think you should go get diagnosed however if you continue to post in your current state we need something of substance related to the topic so we can have a debate.



I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Shooting the messenger is a mental disorder

C/p- Evidence should be countered by better evidence, not by shooting the messenger

https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fxge0000586

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-mental-science/article/identity-of-alzheimers-disease-and-senile-dementia-and-their-relationship-to-senility/6F972312B2A44BC9F6B35D17D7D25CC0

Mr. Bob, I really think you should go get diagnosed however if you continue to post in your current state we need something of substance related to the topic so we can have a debate.



Originally posted by Bayrider7365



I'm already an expert Bay. I can recognize a "WACKO" just as soon as I see their post. Spotted you, Fred and Cow Chain immediately. You are like the energizer bunny you keep going and going and going. Talking to yourself mostly until I came along. I didn't mean to stay around this long but now I'm having too much fun to quit. Y'all giving me something to do.


BOB
I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Shooting the messenger is a mental disorder

C/p- Evidence should be countered by better evidence, not by shooting the messenger

https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fxge0000586

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-mental-science/article/identity-of-alzheimers-disease-and-senile-dementia-and-their-relationship-to-senility/6F972312B2A44BC9F6B35D17D7D25CC0

Mr. Bob, I really think you should go get diagnosed however if you continue to post in your current state we need something of substance related to the topic so we can have a debate.



Originally posted by Bayrider7365



I'm already an expert Bay. I can recognize a "WACKO" just as soon as I see their post. Spotted you, Fred and Cow Chain immediately. You are like the energizer bunny you keep going and going and going. Talking to yourself mostly until I came along. I didn't mean to stay around this long but now I'm having too much fun to quit. Y'all giving me something to do.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Alright! Now we’re making some progress so tell me where I went off the rails. Which one of my post on the OP is not accurate? Then the debate is on. I too need some fun in my senior years.
I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Shooting the messenger is a mental disorder

C/p- Evidence should be countered by better evidence, not by shooting the messenger

https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fxge0000586

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-mental-science/article/identity-of-alzheimers-disease-and-senile-dementia-and-their-relationship-to-senility/6F972312B2A44BC9F6B35D17D7D25CC0








































































































































































































Mr. Bob, I really think you should go get diagnosed however if you continue to post in your current state we need something of substance related to the topic so we can have a debate.



Originally posted by Bayrider7365



I'm already an expert Bay. I can recognize a "WACKO" just as soon as I see their post. Spotted you, Fred and Cow Chain immediately. You are like the energizer bunny you keep going and going and going. Talking to yourself mostly until I came along. I didn't mean to stay around this long but now I'm having too much fun to quit. Y'all giving me something to do.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Alright! Now we’re making some progress so tell me where I went off the rails. Which one of my post on the OP is not accurate? Then the debate is on. I too need some fun in my senior years.Originally posted by Bayrider7365


That Bay you'll have to enlighten me on. Since I don't know how old you are I'd pretty much say it started at the beginning. Fred seems to think you are a nice guy. But you know Fred has been gone since the beginning also.
















BOB


I'm 73 Fred and yes they are mine.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


If so I, I respect you fully Sir. I must honestly admit, you sound much like a youthful leftist. YOu have me by 20 years. I'll still take the wager with you and would gladly meet you in person for a face to face discussion on some good banter and fellowship. So much is lost on written banter.

Some how I believe you will decline just as you have ignorened my wager. smile
I'm here to tell you what I think about you. Not tell you about me, thats what you do. Now show them you are nuts.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


How old are you bob? I’m doubting that was your shadow box. I’ll wager there are more white and black folk making tacos in American than Mexicans. The wall has already shown to have reduced drug traffic. I’ll. Agree with you that we need to end street drugs. Let’s put this Trump hate aside and start a bipartisan plan to stop em.

We now have a few wagers if you care to participate. Originally posted by Fred67


I'm 73 Fred and yes they are mine.


BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241


Fred,

What part of Bob's reply isn't direct? He clearly stated the medals were his when you challenged him.


RBF

Fred,

What part of Bob's reply isn't direct? He clearly stated the medals were his when you challenged him.


RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth


A man can't have doubts?

A man can't have doubts? Originally posted by Fred67


Sure, but don't state Bob didn't defend himself, and answer you directly. Bob presented the pic of those medals rather quickly which is evidence they are legit and he is too...

Funny how when I doubt someone here about their service, the echo chamber crew comes to their defense and everyone gets all butt hurt over it just because the person supports Drumpf and hates Dems... Not to mention the same person has been caught lying on many occasions about other topics which was the sole impetus for asking for at least some level of authentication of their military claims.... Still nothing...


RBF