Democrats are the real Racist Bigots

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/15/ilhan-omar-trolls-mike-pence-jesus-take-the-wheel/

When will the democratic leaders run to the TV cameras to condemn their party's racism & bigotry?

or for that matter what about the resident democrat supporters on here?
Replies

Lol. Bob. The fear monger. I thought you disliked that?

Bob your side, or your troll .. better protect that shadow box if Biden takes office. You posted it and they will be coming for you. Me too. But, will you take it? I won’t. You know the left hates military folk. We true Americans get it. The way of communism is the path of the left Open your eyes my friend. BLM??? B.S. most every life matters. Are you so blind? Or just trolling? Be interesting to talk to you in person. Maybe you are a Kerry believer? I hope not, pretty much any Vietnam vet hates that dude and what he did.
Lol. Bob. The fear monger. I thought you disliked that?

Bob your side, or your troll .. better protect that shadow box if Biden takes office. You posted it and they will be coming for you. Me too. But, will you take it? I won’t. You know the left hates military folk. We true Americans get it. The way of communism is the path of the left Open your eyes my friend. BLM??? B.S. most every life matters. Are you so blind? Or just trolling? Be interesting to talk to you in person. Maybe you are a Kerry believer? I hope not, pretty much any Vietnam vet hates that dude and what he did. Originally posted by Fred67

See you can't help yourself. Fear mongering is all that you know. At 73 Fred I have yet saw anyone's guns taken away. You haven't either. What does it do for you to spread these lies. I'm not afraid of anybody taking my guns.

BOB
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.

BOB
This whole voting by mail is going to turn into one gigantic soup sandwich

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Oh crap I almost forgot. As far as them going door-to-door to seize your gone guns would be virtually impossible. That would turn into a big blood bath. As far as taxing, suing & regulating the gun& ammo industry out of business would be more realistic. But we all know horizontal Harris and poor old sleepy Joe both said they were coming after your guns.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Trump-Nominated Postal Service Board Member Pushed Black Lives Matter Conspiracy Theories
A U.S. Postal Service board member, who reportedly played a key role in the selection of Louis DeJoy to lead the agency, called the Black Lives Matter movement violent and floated a conspiracy theory that it may be financially backed by foreign entities.

BOB
Black lives matter is violent and somebody's backing them. Who is paying for the buses and motel rooms?

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Oops let me rephrase that. The heart of BLM. Not necessarily all the people that support black lives matter blindly and don't understand what they are truly about.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
"THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING" Hear that every two years.

BOB
Exclusive: Biden garners more Republican endorsements, this time from ex-governors

(Reuters) - Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president on Thursday, including one-time 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld and the former Republican governors of Michigan and New Jersey, people involved in the effort told Reuters.

The latest Republican-led effort to oppose the re-election of President Donald Trump also includes current and former Republicans in the key battleground state of Michigan that will help decide the outcome of the Nov. 3 election, the group's members said.

Called 'Republicans and Independents for Biden', the group is headed by Christine Todd Whitman, a former Republican governor of New Jersey who has become one of Trump's fiercest critics and who spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention in support of Biden.

"Biden is a decent man, he's a steady man," Whitman told Reuters. "Trump is trying to paint the world of Joe Biden as horrific - but that's Trump's

BOB