Democrats are the real Racist Bigots

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/15/ilhan-omar-trolls-mike-pence-jesus-take-the-wheel/

When will the democratic leaders run to the TV cameras to condemn their party's racism & bigotry?

or for that matter what about the resident democrat supporters on here?
Replies

Lol. Bob. The fear monger. I thought you disliked that?

Bob your side, or your troll .. better protect that shadow box if Biden takes office. You posted it and they will be coming for you. Me too. But, will you take it? I won’t. You know the left hates military folk. We true Americans get it. The way of communism is the path of the left Open your eyes my friend. BLM??? B.S. most every life matters. Are you so blind? Or just trolling? Be interesting to talk to you in person. Maybe you are a Kerry believer? I hope not, pretty much any Vietnam vet hates that dude and what he did. Originally posted by Fred67

See you can't help yourself. Fear mongering is all that you know. At 73 Fred I have yet saw anyone's guns taken away. You haven't either. What does it do for you to spread these lies. I'm not afraid of anybody taking my guns.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Easy old man! No Lies big guy! BIDEN promised to put Bet Ororke in charge of Gun control right after he stated he was going to take them away if he became president. Now do I believe that? It'll be a cold day in Hell! before I surrender my weapons as I'm sure you feel the same way. No I don't think Americans are ready to give up their guns no matter what laws get passed. But Don't be surprised when you can't get any ammunition for what you have. No fearmongering, just stating a couple of facts.
Trump-Nominated Postal Service Board Member Pushed Black Lives Matter Conspiracy Theories
A U.S. Postal Service board member, who reportedly played a key role in the selection of Louis DeJoy to lead the agency, called the Black Lives Matter movement violent and floated a conspiracy theory that it may be financially backed by foreign entities.

Man you need to catch up on things. BLM is violent and they DO have many foreign backers sending them money.
Oops let me rephrase that. The heart of BLM. Not necessarily all the people that support black lives matter blindly and don't understand what they are truly about.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

^^^^

What ofc said. Bob go to their web sight and read some stuff from the founder. It will also tell you they are a Global organization. Yes they do get money from foreign entities. On a friendly note, look up the German philosopher Karl Marx, this is what the co founders of BLM base their "movement" on. I believe just as OTC stated too many just don't understand. You included.

You got me beat by 20 years, but I don't think you are too old to educate yourself in current affairs, things are changing rapidly and only gonna get worse if Biden gets in office.
Trump-Nominated Postal Service Board Member Pushed Black Lives Matter Conspiracy Theories
A U.S. Postal Service board member, who reportedly played a key role in the selection of Louis DeJoy to lead the agency, called the Black Lives Matter movement violent and floated a conspiracy theory that it may be financially backed by foreign entities.

Man you need to catch up on things. BLM is violent and they DO have many foreign backers sending them money. Originally posted by Fred67

Even I can see there is going to be a change Fred, regardless of where you like it or not.

BOB
Oops let me rephrase that. The heart of BLM. Not necessarily all the people that support black lives matter blindly and don't understand what they are truly about.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

^^^^

What ofc said. Bob go to their web sight and read some stuff from the founder. It will also tell you they are a Global organization. Yes they do get money from foreign entities. On a friendly note, look up the German philosopher Karl Marx, this is what the co founders of BLM base their "movement" on. I believe just as OTC stated too many just don't understand. You included.

You got me beat by 20 years, but I don't think you are too old to educate yourself in current affairs, things are changing rapidly and only gonna get worse if Biden gets in office. Originally posted by Fred67

You cant talk without saying the sky is falling. Conspiracy theories and fear mongering Fred.

BOB

Bob your side, or your troll .. better protect that shadow box if Biden takes office. You posted it and they will be coming for you. Me too. But, will you take it? I won’t. You know the left hates military folk. We true Americans get it. The way of communism is the path of the left Open your eyes my friend. BLM??? B.S. most every life matters. Are you so blind? Or just trolling? Be interesting to talk to you in person. Maybe you are a Kerry believer? I hope not, pretty much any Vietnam vet hates that dude and what he did. Originally posted by Fred67

See you can't help yourself. Fear mongering is all that you know. At 73 Fred I have yet saw anyone's guns taken away. You haven't either. What does it do for you to spread these lies. I'm not afraid of anybody taking my guns.

All it would take is for someone reports you as unstable or believing in falsehoods

Cp Red flag laws empower agenda-driven psychologists, police, politicians, and attorneys to move quickly against gun owners with court orders to seize firearms with virtually no due process for those accused. If such laws keep getting passed, gun confiscation could happen to anyone. Red flag laws place law-abiding gun owners at the mercy of social justice “do-gooders” and timid judges who will rubber-stamp confiscation orders simply because an accuser’s allegations meet the “straight face” test.

https://spectator.org/red-flag-laws-are-lethal-leftist-weapons/

folks that won’t except the truth maybe unstable it’s happened thousands of times since leftist enacted red flag laws

All it would take is for someone reports you as unstable or believing in falsehoods

Cp Red flag laws empower agenda-driven psychologists, police, politicians, and attorneys to move quickly against gun owners with court orders to seize firearms with virtually no due process for those accused. If such laws keep getting passed, gun confiscation could happen to anyone. Red flag laws place law-abiding gun owners at the mercy of social justice “do-gooders” and timid judges who will rubber-stamp confiscation orders simply because an accuser’s allegations meet the “straight face” test.

https://spectator.org/red-flag-laws-are-lethal-leftist-weapons/

folks that won’t except the truth maybe unstable it’s happened thousands of times since leftist enacted red flag laws
Originally posted by Bayrider

Well that right there is why y'all are afraid. #1 Believing in falsehoods #2 Unstable the first two has y'all described to a tee. Yeah you need to be afraid.

BOB
I guess Joe’s just another hater like most of his supporters

Cp First of all, he hates white people. His Facebook pages are filled with his railing against anyone who is a lighter skin tone than he is. He also sees racism everywhere, except apparently within himself.

Secondly, he is a Trump hater. Once again, post after post in his news feed shows that he is a chronic sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/presidential-candidate-biden-to-meet-with-avowed-anti-semite-in-kenosha/

the Democrats should choose better heroes
I guess Joe’s just another hater like most of his supporters

Cp First of all, he hates white people. His Facebook pages are filled with his railing against anyone who is a lighter skin tone than he is. He also sees racism everywhere, except apparently within himself.

Secondly, he is a Trump hater. Once again, post after post in his news feed shows that he is a chronic sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/presidential-candidate-biden-to-meet-with-avowed-anti-semite-in-kenosha/

the Democrats should choose better heroes
Originally posted by Bayrider

This would be like Trump visiting the Grand poo bear of the KKK. Could you imagine the outrage in the media? and rightfully so. Biden? there will never be any outrage in the media for anything he does. Even if he was pictured pizzing on an old homeless lady.