Democrats are the real Racist Bigots

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/15/ilhan-omar-trolls-mike-pence-jesus-take-the-wheel/

When will the democratic leaders run to the TV cameras to condemn their party's racism & bigotry?

or for that matter what about the resident democrat supporters on here?
Replies

Gayrider using Pajamas Media for a source... I bet your Daddy hates you for it...

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Why ya gotta be a little sissy and bring someone's Dad into it?

Watch your girl Harris and her questioning of Amy Coney Barrett? Or the rest of the dems questioning her? I Really like Amy, I think she will be an excellent choice for America! Some wanted to call her racist too! Unbelievable the hate!
Gayrider using Pajamas Media for a source... I bet your Daddy hates you for it...

Watch your girl Harris and her questioning of Amy Coney Barrett? Or the rest of the dems questioning her? I Really like Amy, I think she will be an excellent choice for America! Some wanted to call her racist too! Unbelievable the hate! Originally posted by Fred67

Not a "sissy", just witnessing a family dynamic of how someone raised by a staunch Democrats could be so insulting to his Daddy's party, and essentially calling him and the rest all those nasty things...

Funny how Drumpf drags in Hunter Biden and you have no problem with it...

The Repukes are the party of hate and are just projecting... Funny you keep the party talking point "hate" going... You hated Obama so much you had an avatar with Calvin pissing on him here, and even admitted you had one on your vehicle at one point...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Biden said ” The words still have enough juice in the American consciousness that there’s a GLOW character who performs in the ring as “Welfare Queen.”

Radical Biden Followers please explain?????

Watch your girl Harris and her questioning of Amy Coney Barrett? Or the rest of the dems questioning her? I Really like Amy, I think she will be an excellent choice for America! Some wanted to call her racist too! Unbelievable the hate! Originally posted by Fred67

Not a "sissy", just witnessing a family dynamic of how someone raised by a staunch Democrats could be so insulting to his Daddy's party, and essentially calling him and the rest all those nasty things...

Funny how Drumpf drags in Hunter Biden and you have no problem with it...

The Repukes are the party of hate and are just projecting... Funny you keep the party talking point "hate" going... You hated Obama so much you had an avatar with Calvin pissing on him here, and even admitted you had one on your vehicle at one point...

]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

you sure talk out of both sides of your mouth. Are not you the one that says there is no difference between the two parties? Yes you did, many times.

Not so much hate RBF just dislike the direction Obuma took our country. You know the simple fact that obuma care is the biggest cost in my life. Health insurance went from $480 to now $1238 a month. Daughter will be coming off soon so that will help a bit. Also Obuma was the president that took the side of thugs rather than supporting our law enforcement agencies, and then there was the billions in cash given to terrorists, and don't forget about him spying on Trump, or him turning a blind eye to Benghazi, his firing of so many Fine Military leaders, oh so much more.... The more I think of it... Yea, I guess I do/did hate Obuma and what he did to our country. So pizz on obuma the man that had 40 years of obscurity and then Bam.... President.

Oh course Hunter Biden needs to be dragged in so America can see how corrupt him and his Daddy are .
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/joe-biden-speaks-fondly-of-racist-white-supremacist-james-eastland-again/

C/p
Biden bragged about working with segregationist Senator Strom Thurmond to pass legislation requiring mandatory minimum sentencing for possession of a quarter-size of crack cocaine.

Biden spoke fondly of segregationist Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former KKK leader that Biden called a “mentor,” “guide,” and “friend.”

Biden spoke positively about segregationist Democrat George Wallace and bragged about receiving an award from him.

just like 2016 people of color will overwhelmingly vote for Trump
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/joe-biden-speaks-fondly-of-racist-white-supremacist-james-eastland-again/

C/p
Biden bragged about working with segregationist Senator Strom Thurmond to pass legislation requiring mandatory minimum sentencing for possession of a quarter-size of crack cocaine.

Biden spoke fondly of segregationist Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former KKK leader that Biden called a “mentor,” “guide,” and “friend.”

Biden spoke positively about segregationist Democrat George Wallace and bragged about receiving an award from him.

just like 2016 people of color will overwhelmingly vote for Trump Originally posted by Bayrider

Haha, now you are so desperate you are having to source DJT's on site...

BRAINWASHED!

RBF

C/p

just like 2016 people of color will overwhelmingly vote for Trump Originally posted by Bayrider

Haha, now you are so desperate you are having to source DJT's on site...

BRAINWASHED!

RBF

What’s hilarious and devastating to all Radical Biden Followers is that they can’t post any rebuttal evidence only resort to name calling just prove Biden is not a racist
Bay I find it very interesting when those in support of the left cry out about desperation and yet when you look to the left you see Hollywood and big money players dumping millions into Biden and even in SC look at all the money being thrown at Jamie. That’s desperation.

If we had any kind of non biased media Biden would have been over months ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-sits-report-detailing-white-085419026.html

RBF

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-sits-report-detailing-white-085419026.html

RBF

All the looters and rioters that have been enabled by the democratic city and state leaders scare me much more than "white" supremist. Let's not be to desperate or racist RBF and forget "black" supremists, or how about some Radical Islamists?