Democrats are the real Racist Bigots

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/15/ilhan-omar-trolls-mike-pence-jesus-take-the-wheel/

When will the democratic leaders run to the TV cameras to condemn their party's racism & bigotry?

or for that matter what about the resident democrat supporters on here?
Replies

Originally posted by natureboy
FAIL ALERT Reagan does not speak for the party any longer.

Nah, Reagan is the Father of the modern day Repub party...

2020 Repub campaign - Racism and Runaway Spending...

RBF

And now you tell us all that you are a republican? Guess that you are saying you are a racist.

Good morning Fred - I think the icehole is referring to some mythical magical day that supposedly the DEM's & Republicans switched sides. Some seem to think it was like a big square dance where they switched sides of the room - do se do? I very much favor Lees facts that he posted on this subject . It never happened. Dem's were the party of the KKK ( they were) and now they are the party of ANTIFA ! The new favored DEM hate group along with BLM. You cant get a DEM to condemn either group!

Gotcha , I would appreciate your posting this again if you could be so kind
Dem's were the party of the KKK ( they were) and now they are the party of ANTIFA ! The new favored DEM hate group along with BLM. You cant get a DEM to condemn either group!

Yes, you are correct the SOUTHERN Democrats (now Repubs) are responsible for the KKK...

Even though I have never voted Dem like Fred... I denounce all hate groups... ANTIFA, KKK, BLM, and the Drumpf loyalist...

RBF
Originally posted by Fred67
And now you tell us all that you are a republican? Guess that you are saying you are a racist.

Registered Repub, but I haven't voted for one in the GE since they decided to be the party of runaway spending... Being fiscally responsible is for the most part my "singular" voting item...

RBF

This "offshoot" topic between us would be considered against the agreement between GC and me...

You need to argue for yourself as you only show weakness by calling for help... Man up, and debate on your own!

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

This "offshoot" topic between us would be considered against the agreement between GC and me...

You need to argue for yourself as you only show weakness by calling for help... Man up, and debate on your own!

RBF

Ok I expect Lee is smart enough to respond if I ask him a question on a new thread. I much prefer Lees input over your crap.

RBF

Ok I expect Lee is smart enough to respond if I ask him a question on a new thread. I much prefer Lees input over your crap.

Responding to "offshoots" that are started as new threads are against the agreement too as the are veiled responses... You just need to respect the agreement, and the ones that agreed to it, instead of deliberately trying to get GC and me to argue with each other...

Just argue on your own... You are getting desperate for help...

RBF
I'm not desperate for anything , and unlike you I have no desire to argue - but you seem incapable of reasonable discussion - Your the one that has to feed your need for attention by being such an irritant.

I'm not desperate for anything , and unlike you I have no desire to argue - but you seem incapable of reasonable discussion - Your the one that has to feed your need for attention by being such an irritant.

You argue/debate all the time...

Yes, it is very difficult to have a reasonable discussion with a Drumpf loyalist as they are inherently unreasonable...

RBF
Your opinion is inherently unreasonable. People like you believe that their points are so important that they don't care if they harm the country in order to reject our leader. There is a huge difference in an argument and a discussion- here is a great example - Lee can and has expressed himself as a gentleman without insulting , belittling , and general rudeness for many years . He is willing to listen to counterpoints and has been a voice of reasonableness.
Dem's were the party of the KKK ( they were) and now they are the party of ANTIFA ! The new favored DEM hate group along with BLM. You cant get a DEM to condemn either group!

Yes, you are correct the SOUTHERN Democrats (now Repubs) are responsible for the KKK...

Even though I have never voted Dem like Fred... I denounce all hate groups... ANTIFA, KKK, BLM, and the Drumpf loyalist...

RBF

I’ve voted in every presidential election since I turned 18, even when I was overseas, and most other elections. You can not say the same. Never voted for a Democratic President

The simple fact you put myself and many other Trump supports in with denouncing hate groups is a really mean and low jab. . I guess your true nature showing through? This is where a good f bomb could be worthy?

All bs aside, I really believe Trump has and is doing a fantastic job, why do you have so much hate? You do realize that Hillary was the only other choice? So carry on with your hate and slams and drump savior and fart sniffer rhetoric as long as you understand it really is a mute issue coming from someone that doesn’t vote at all.