Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/incoming-house-democrats-ready-bill-criminalize-private-gun-sales/

Another communist plank is disarming the citizens so you will have lost your ability to battle a tyrannical government.

If you support democrats you support gun confiscation by a thousand cuts.
Replies

Gun control creep

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3919-red-flag-gun-laws-are-rooted-in-communist-methods-of-oppression

good luck to you when you pizz off somebody....new form of swatting
This cracks me up. Maybe your door locks next.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/schumer-wants-fbi-to-sign-off-on-body-armor-sales/

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Originally posted by Off the chain

This cracks me up. Maybe your door locks next.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/schumer-wants-fbi-to-sign-off-on-body-armor-sales/

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

This would be an instant way to put yourself on the FBI's look at list. No sir, I'll not order body armor off line or in any store.
Originally posted by Beaufort Boy

It seems lots (but not all) fentanyl is shipped into the US legally via mail etc, so I'm not sure how a wall or stepped up border security will stop the flow of this particular drug.

"From China,these substances are shipped primarily through express consignment carriers or international mail directly to the United States, or, alternatively, shipped directly to transnational criminal
organizations (TCO) in Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean"

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-09/DEA%20Testimony%20-%20China%20and%20Fentanyl%20HFAC_0.pdf

Sea Hunt 207CC,Yam F150
Carolina Skiff (old school model)17' Suz D50

Did you even read what you wrote? Please re read the first paragraph. In order to receive Fentanyl one must be in a health care facility with security in place from the receiving at a licensed pharmacy to the dispensing to the patient. outside of the hospital for any controlled substance a physician with a DEA license must write the prescription , the patient must provide photo ID and the limit is a 30 day supply. If our borders were enforced PROPERLY , the illegal supply would shrink.

Interesting - your side is all for no ID voting - but all in for ID's for controlled substances.
Could history repeat itself?

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Originally posted by Beaufort Boy

It seems lots (but not all) fentanyl is shipped into the US legally via mail etc, so I'm not sure how a wall or stepped up border security will stop the flow of this particular drug.

"From China,these substances are shipped primarily through express consignment carriers or international mail directly to the United States, or, alternatively, shipped directly to transnational criminal
organizations (TCO) in Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean"

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-09/DEA%20Testimony%20-%20China%20and%20Fentanyl%20HFAC_0.pdf

Sea Hunt 207CC,Yam F150
Carolina Skiff (old school model)17' Suz D50

Did you even read what you wrote? Please re read the first paragraph. In order to receive Fentanyl one must be in a health care facility with security in place from the receiving at a licensed pharmacy to the dispensing to the patient. outside of the hospital for any controlled substance a physician with a DEA license must write the prescription , the patient must provide photo ID and the limit is a 30 day supply. If our borders were enforced PROPERLY , the illegal supply would shrink.

Interesting - your side is all for no ID voting - but all in for ID's for controlled substances.
Educate yourself just a little bit, ok brah? A silly wall can not, and will not stop internet sales from overseas black markets.

c/p Post Courier

A clean-cut, 29-year-old college dropout and Eagle Scout named Aaron Shamo made himself a millionaire by building a fentanyl trafficking empire with not much more than his computer and the help of a few friends.

For three weeks this summer, those suburban millennials climbed onto the witness stand at his federal trial and offered an unprecedented window into how fentanyl bought and sold online has transformed the global drug trade. There was no testimony of underground tunnels or gangland murders or anything that a wall at the southern border might stop. Shamo called himself a "white-collar drug dealer," drew in co-workers from his time at eBay and peppered his messages to them with smiley-face emojis. His attorney called him a fool; his primary defense was that he isn't smart enough to be a kingpin.

The case against Shamo detailed how white powder up to 100 times stronger than morphine was bought online from a laboratory in China and arrived in Utah via international mail; it was shaped into perfect-looking replicas of oxycodone tablets in the press that thumped in Shamo's basement and resold on the internet's black markets. Then it was routed back into the postal system in thousands of packages addressed to homes across this country awash with prescription painkiller addiction
Robbie . care to elaborate on how Shamo got caught ? Also , your comments on the effectiveness of a properly patrolled wall are only your OPINION

You still love ANTIFA?
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Originally posted by natureboy

Robbie . care to elaborate on how Shamo got caught ? Also , your comments on the effectiveness of a properly patrolled wall are only your OPINION

You still love ANTIFA?
In short, he bought powder online from China, had it mailed to Utah, stamped out the pills in his basement, sold and mailed them across the US.

SALT LAKE CITY — The photo that flashed onto the courtroom screen showed a young man dead on his bedroom floor, bare feet poking from the cuffs of his rolled up jeans. Lurking on a trash can at the edge of the picture was what prosecutors said delivered this death: an ordinary, U.S. Postal Service envelope.

It had arrived with 10 round, blue pills inside, the markings of pharmaceutical-grade oxycodone stamped onto the surface. The young man took out two, crushed and snorted them. But the pills were poison, prosecutors said: counterfeits containing fatal grains of fentanyl, a potent synthetic opioid that has written a deadly new chapter in the American opioid epidemic.

The envelope was postmarked from the suburbs of Salt Lake City.

That’s where a clean-cut, 29-year-old college dropout and Eagle Scout named Aaron Shamo made himself a millionaire by building a fentanyl trafficking empire with not much more than his computer and the help of a few friends.

The case against Shamo detailed how white powder up to 100 times stronger than morphine was bought online from a laboratory in China and arrived in Utah via international mail; it was shaped into perfect-looking replicas of oxycodone tablets in the press that thumped in Shamo’s basement and resold on the internet’s black markets. Then it was routed back into the postal system in thousands of packages addressed to homes across this country awash with prescription painkiller addiction.

For three weeks this summer, those suburban millennials climbed onto the witness stand at his federal trial and offered an unprecedented window into how fentanyl bought and sold online has transformed the global drug trade. There was no testimony of underground tunnels or gangland murders or anything that a wall at the southern border might stop. Shamo called himself a “white-collar drug dealer,” drew in co-workers from his time at eBay and peppered his messages to them with smiley-face emojis. His attorney called him a fool; his primary defense was that he isn’t smart enough to be a kingpin.

Again, no silly wall on our Southern border will stop this flow of fentanyl.

43 Gadsen Street? Remember that bust downtown?

Operating from million-dollar homes steps away from the college’s oak-shaded courtyards, networks of students and former students stamped out pills by the thousands with a factory-grade press using chemicals from Chinese internet suppliers and other sources.

I appreciate your reply Robbie. I do remember the bust on Gadsen St. People that want this will find a way. BUT does that mean that we should open everything up so the street corner pharmacists can openly add another item to their inventory? And about the wall on our southern border - many thousands of pounds of illegal substances flow over the open areas. I have read your OPINION on the wall. My OPINION is that we should make it as difficult as we possibly can to stop anything harmful from crossing the border. So Robbie how far would you take this if you were in control? would you tear down the walls that we have and bulldoze the entry check points? We all know that your party wants all the latino votes legal or not. Even if they have no ID - right? I have heard some DEM talkers repeat that if they are here they should have a vote. Do you agree with that statement ? Please answer Robbie. I would much rather discuss with you than argue & insult