Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/incoming-house-democrats-ready-bill-criminalize-private-gun-sales/

Another communist plank is disarming the citizens so you will have lost your ability to battle a tyrannical government.

If you support democrats you support gun confiscation by a thousand cuts.
Replies

No insult I’ve got a very sharp memory for some things. Others not so much.

I do not remember you being a trump supporter. Nor is giving anyone grief for not voting a hack. Personally I think it is a sign of being lazy. No insult meant.

I do not remember you being a trump supporter. Nor is giving anyone grief for not voting a hack. Personally I think it is a sign of being lazy. No insult meant. Originally posted by Fred67

I'd say you have selective memory loss.....I specifically remember RBF supporting trump in the early stage

I do not remember you being a trump supporter. Nor is giving anyone grief for not voting a hack. Personally I think it is a sign of being lazy. No insult meant. Originally posted by Fred67

Well; if being lazy is the reason for not voting, then the Dems are much harder working folks than Drumpf supporters because Hilliary won the popular vote by 3.5 M Dem votes... wink

RBF
RBF you still divert and twist. Why is Trump doing worse than you thought? Because you have despised him from the start. Originally posted by Fred67

There you go lying again... I supported Drumpf initially/openly here on CFC, but I was smart enough to see through his BS and changed my vote in the Repub primary...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Wait....I thought you didn’t vote. They are just right and left Twix bars. Anyone who votes for the lesser of two evils is a whore. So which Twix bar did you vote for in the primary? Hard to keep things straight isn’t it Bob?

Wait....I thought you didn’t vote. They are just right and left Twix bars. Anyone who votes for the lesser of two evils is a whore. So which Twix bar did you vote for in the primary? Hard to keep things straight isn’t it Bob?Originally posted by 7cs

I voted in the Repub primary, and you are acting just as retarded as BR-549... OK, let's play your game... What if I was Bob, what difference does it make about the substance of my posts... NOTHING... Yes, I am Bob because you like conspiracy theories and to muddy water... You are just another Drumpf loyalist because when you can't argue SUBSTANCE, you argue process/alias...

I am starting to believe you are macdaddy...

RBF

Wait....I thought you didn’t vote. They are just right and left Twix bars. Anyone who votes for the lesser of two evils is a whore. So which Twix bar did you vote for in the primary? Hard to keep things straight isn’t it Bob?Originally posted by 7cs

I voted in the Repub primary, and you are acting just as retarded as BR-549... OK, let's play your game... What if I was Bob, what difference does it make about the substance of my posts... NOTHING... Yes, I am Bob because you like conspiracy theories and to muddy water... You are just another Drumpf loyalist because when you can't argue SUBSTANCE, you argue process/alias...

You voted in the Repub primary but supported Gary Johnson? So you are the whore you despise.

You voted in the Repub primary but supported Gary Johnson? So you are the whore you despise.Originally posted by 7cs

I stated many times I advocated for a 3rd party candidate to be in the GE debates as I believe it would be healthy for the US to understand there are other viable alternatives to the "whore" 2 party system...

I voted for who I believe earned my vote in the Repuke primary... Candidate didn't make the cut, and I didn't whore my vote in the GE... Pretty simple concept macdaddy...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

You voted in the Repub primary but supported Gary Johnson? So you are the whore you despise.Originally posted by 7cs

I stated many times I advocated for a 3rd party candidate to be in the GE debates as I believe it would be healthy for the US to understand there are other viable alternatives to the "whore" 2 party system...

I voted for who I believe earned my vote in the Repuke primary... Candidate didn't make the cut, and I didn't whore my vote in the GE... Pretty simple concept macdaddy...

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?Originally posted by 7cs

I do remember that. Polly says he remembers RBF supporting Trump anyone else?

Almost time for RBF to take his toys and stay away from the sandbox for a few more months until someone else like Bob gets picked on for the right reasons.

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?Originally posted by 7cs

Same reason I didn't vote for Drumpf, or anyone else... Didn't earn it, and not giving my vote away...

RBF