Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/incoming-house-democrats-ready-bill-criminalize-private-gun-sales/

Another communist plank is disarming the citizens so you will have lost your ability to battle a tyrannical government.

If you support democrats you support gun confiscation by a thousand cuts.
Replies


I do remember that. Polly says he remembers RBF supporting Trump anyone else?

Almost time for RBF to take his toys and stay away from the sandbox for a few more months until someone else like Bob gets picked on for the right reasons. Originally posted by Fred67


Haha, you are just getting tired of me making you Drumpf loyalist look like fools... I'll keep on baiting, trolling, and catching all you big ole Drumpf fish... No limit or slot size requirements for dumb assery...


RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

I do remember that. Polly says he remembers RBF supporting Trump anyone else?

Almost time for RBF to take his toys and stay away from the sandbox for a few more months until someone else like Bob gets picked on for the right reasons. Originally posted by Fred67


Haha, you are just getting tired of me making you Drumpf loyalist look like fools... I'll keep on baiting, trolling, and catching all you big ole Drumpf fish... No limit or slot size requirements for dumb assery...


RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth


How do you figure that one? What specifically have you made anyone that agrees with Trump as our President look like a fool?

All you do is babble and dodge specific questions and twist with an occasional half sense thrown in. I think most everyone has you pegged by now. Just waiting to see if you and someone else gets extremely childish and over verbal again after you do your nest kicking and poking. wink

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?Originally posted by 7cs


Same reason I didn't vote for Drumpf, or anyone else... Didn't earn it, and not giving my vote away...




RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

So pubs and dems are just left and right Twix bars, but one of those Twix bars earned your vote in the primary. Is it getting hard to keep your stories straight?

You have a disorder you really need to address.
dumbassery
Noun
(uncountable)

(vulgar) Immature, foolish behavior; behavior typical of a dumbass

hahaha


I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?Originally posted by 7cs


Same reason I didn't vote for Drumpf, or anyone else... Didn't earn it, and not giving my vote away...




RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

So pubs and dems are just left and right Twix bars, but one of those Twix bars earned your vote in the primary. Is it getting hard to keep your stories straight?

You have a disorder you really need to address.Originally posted by 7cs


Yes, the Repub and Dem parties are left and right twix bars, and so are most of their candidates. There are candidates within these corrupt parties that are honorable and have integrity... Mitt Romney just displayed that yesterday where he put the country above party and personal political gain... Rather proud of the man, he did right...


RBF

How do you figure that one? What specifically have you made anyone that agrees with Trump as our President look like a fool?

All you do is babble and dodge specific questions and twist with an occasional half sense thrown in. I think most everyone has you pegged by now. Just waiting to see if you and someone else gets extremely childish and over verbal again after you do your nest kicking and poking. winkOriginally posted by Fred67


Haha, sounds just like Drumpf.... You must love me...




RBF
dumbassery
Noun
(uncountable)

(vulgar) Immature, foolish behavior; behavior typical of a dumbass

hahaha


I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain


Are you the newly appointed CFC Shame Warden and coming to inspect my cooler full of beer and dumbassery fish I have been catching all week...bigsmile

Please just step back Shame Warden sir, and let the CFC Barber do his work...




RBF

You supported Gary Johnson. Why didn’t you vote for him?Originally posted by 7cs


Same reason I didn't vote for Drumpf, or anyone else... Didn't earn it, and not giving my vote away...




RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

So pubs and dems are just left and right Twix bars, but one of those Twix bars earned your vote in the primary. Is it getting hard to keep your stories straight?

You have a disorder you really need to address.Originally posted by 7cs


Yes, the Repub and Dem parties are left and right twix bars, and so are most of their candidates. There are candidates within these corrupt parties that are honorable and have integrity... Mitt Romney just displayed that yesterday where he put the country above party and personal political gain... Rather proud of the man, he did right...


RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth


After Democrats said he didn’t pay his taxes, tied his dog to the car roof and had a binder of women he’s stupid enough to vote with them.......don’t think his constituents are proud like you are

https://www.dailywire.com/news/calls-for-expelling-romney-from-gop-surge-utah-lawmaker-files-motion-to-allow-recall-of-senators

After Democrats said he didn’t pay his taxes, tied his dog to the car roof and had a binder of women he’s stupid enough to vote with them.......don’t think his constituents are proud like you are

https://www.dailywire.com/news/calls-for-expelling-romney-from-gop-surge-utah-lawmaker-files-motion-to-allow-recall-of-senatorsOriginally posted by Bayrider7365


Geez, Drumpf loyalist not being proud of Romney...

And, here is your proof you asked for about Drumpf owning the Repukes/RNC.... Can't be an independent thinker with Drumpf, or they'll throw you out.... Well, Romney has 4 more years left and will 76 years old when done, he doesn't give a crap about politics after that...


RBF
So when is the last time you voted for president in a general election Froth?