Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/incoming-house-democrats-ready-bill-criminalize-private-gun-sales/

Another communist plank is disarming the citizens so you will have lost your ability to battle a tyrannical government.

If you support democrats you support gun confiscation by a thousand cuts.
Replies

NN

Originally posted by DoubleN

Never disclosed my NW here, however 3-4 million isn't bad in my opinion for someone to accumulate.

I resigned….

c

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If 3-4 million isn't bad why do all the leftist call Trump a failure after billions? Twist and twist.

You resigned, isn't that the polite term for getting the boot?
Fred, you have him figured out. He's full of BS and himself. One of those folks that would argue with a fence post. I've worked with those types and it actually brings humor to what was a boring day at work, lol.

Still waiting on his replies to all that I mentioned...

EDIT to say that he did mention/brag about his NW. Search function is useless. Not like I need to show his arrogance anyway.

NN
Last edited by DoubleN

If 3-4 million isn't bad why do all the leftist call Trump a failure after billions? Twist and twist.

You resigned, isn't that the polite term for getting the boot?Originally posted by Fred67

Do you have 3-4 million Alfredo?

Many of Drumpf's large businesses/investments went bankrupt... Reality is he was given what ever he needed to be successful from his father... Then, when he was broke after huge losses in the nineties he used his father as a piggy bank. These are well known and document facts...

In realty, Drumpf could have taken all the money that was given to him by his father and put it a S&P 500 stock index fund and come out better than he is today... Literally could have done nothing and been worth more... Anything Drumpf has touched for the most part hasn't done well in the long term... Why do you think Drumpf likes all that glittery gold crap he puts all over.... Because Drumpf is a con man and in someways mocking his loyal cult followers because as it is said: "All that glitters isn't gold."

Is Drumpf a success? I say yes, because he has successfully hoodwinked many people and that's really about it...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Dude......
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/482069-assault-weapons-ban-advances-in-virginia-legislature-amid-fierce?amp
Let's see we're going to take your guns to protect our children.
But we're going to allow babies to be murdered.
?????????

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Do you have 3-4 million Alfredo?

In realty, Drumpf could have taken all the money that was given to him by his father and put it a S&P 500 stock index fund and come out better than he is today... Literally could have done nothing and been worth more...

Is Drumpf a success? I say yes, because he has successfully hoodwinked many people and that's really about it...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I think you have the green eyed monster on your back continually whispering Trump Trump Trump in your ear. It wasn't Trump's fault his daddy was rich. I'd have to argue with you on doing nothing with his inheritance and having his present day net worth of 3.1 billion. Dude is a pretty good business man no matter how you try and twist it.

I'd never put my net worth out on a public forum, that would be just plain silly. But think of it this way, I'd never sell my leg or an eye for that amount... so yes and then some.

I think you have the green eyed monster on your back continually whispering Trump Trump Trump in your ear. It wasn't Trump's fault his daddy was rich. I'd have to argue with you on doing nothing with his inheritance and having his present day net worth of 3.1 billion. Dude is a pretty good business man no matter how you try and twist it.

I'd never put my net worth out on a public forum, that would be just plain silly. But think of it this way, I'd never sell my leg or an eye for that amount... so yes and then some. Originally posted by Fred67

No, trust me I don't envy Drumpf one bit... Actually feel sorry for him as I don't view him as a very happy person and obviously an egomaniac with an inferiority complex....

No, Drumpf isn't a good business man... Drumpf would be living in a van down by the river if he wasn't born into wealth... Bloomberg is worth almost 20 times more than Drumpf and did it with no help from his daddy.... You gonna support Bloomberg because he could buy Drumpf with his "pocket money"?

RBF
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/482069-assault-weapons-ban-advances-in-virginia-legislature-amid-fierce?amp
Let's see we're going to take your guns to protect our children.
But we're going to allow babies to be murdered.
?????????

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Let's hope this one falls on it's face. This would render all my ars other than the .458 usless. I don't have any mags for it under 30. same with my carbine, P85, and a few others with 15 shot mags. Just one step closer for the Dems to disarm citizens. Anyone who disagrees only needs to listen to the current candidates. Biden is the only one that didn't openly state taking guns.

If people only realized how nice a suppressor makes plinking and sport shooting.

A Virginia state House committee on Friday passed a bill that would ban the sale of certain semi-automatic firearms, including the popular AR-15 style rifles.
H.B. 961 would also ban silencers and magazines that hold more than 12 rounds. It was passed out of the House Public Safety Committee by a vote of 12-9.
A 12-round magazine ban. Will not just cover long guns it includes handguns. All magazines. And I guess that makes your thousand-dollar suppressor illegal. This could get real nasty when it gets to the house. I believe there's getting to be enough people willing to draw a line in the sand. And we all know creepy Joe wants your gun. He just don't want to come out and say it yet. but he come close to it last night. Criticizing comrade Bernie.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/us/politics/biden-sanders-gun-control.html

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
A 12-round magazine ban. Will not just cover long guns it includes handguns. All magazines. And I guess that makes your thousand-dollar suppressor illegal. This could get real nasty when it gets to the house. I believe there's getting to be enough people willing to draw a line in the sand. And we all know creepy Joe wants your gun. He just don't want to come out and say it yet. but he come close to it last night. Criticizing comrade Bernie.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/us/politics/biden-sanders-gun-control.html

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Hopefully, OTC, the Virginia Democratic cancer is benign, and removed during the next election....

Heard on Glenn Beck radio, don't recall who it was stating it, that we are in a Civil war, it's just a cold one now....

Sounded about right.

MAGA, My Ass Got Acquitted.

NN