Sold

I have one left. Great to have a spare for traveling.

I recently upgraded my wheels on my boat trailer and selling my old ones. These are off of my Amera Trailer and are about a year old (bought my boat 7-18). As you can see in the pics there is normal wear and tear and some cosmetic corrosion. A little elbow grease and you can make them sparkle. I took a picture of the back of the rim and the model of tire I had on it previously (tires not included). If you have any further questions or need anymore pics please let me know. Thanks

Would you consider selling just 1?

John
2019 Hewes 18 Redfisher, 150 SHO

I would rather just try selling them as a set for now. But if I change my mind I will let you know…

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by lrobalo

Would you consider selling just 1?

John

Thank you.

John

I am looking for one as my spare for my Ameritrail if you decide to split the three.

James Laird

How about both of you guys PM me your email address and I will set it up that we can all meet and I sell the 2 of them to you guys at the same time… Then I know I have 2 sold and not breaking up the set if someone changes their mind. I have had too many ppl say they will buy something on this site and back out for some reason or another… Sound good?

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by jobsite322

I am looking for one as my spare for my Ameritrail if you decide to split the three.

James Laird

Sounds good. Can you,give me a call. 843-789-9238?

John

PM sent

JL

I have one rim left.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by jobsite322

PM sent

JL