Fish ID - Youngen Style!

Does anybody know what kind of fish these are??? I will tell you friends, these are the infamous Hooked and Released BSB that apparently were left behind by all the weekend warriors. My 2 youngens got to ride out to the reef this afternoon after closing in on another school year completed. We chased the Spanish Macks with tons of followers up to the boat but not fully committed for 30 minutes until accepting defeat and hit the reef. Let the good times roll! Almost had to let both girls share one rod because the action was fast fast fast paced. As soon as I could release and rebait it was repeat, repeat, and repeat. Got to share the most beautiful red sunset with them on the ride back in. I smile more and more when these two are snatchin lips and crossin eyes - YS!!!

Way to go Split! Looks like a lot of fun for sure!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Treasured moments. Nothing more important in life.spending time with your kids. Reminds me of times with my girls 30 years ago. Life is good. Thanks for sharing

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Making memories that’ll last a lifetime. That’s what it’s all about. Good job!

Harold Wilcox
www.haroldshogwash.com

GREAT PICS THERE SPLIT , NOTHING MORE FUN THAN WATCHING YOUR KIDS HAVING FUN …:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown