Sea Hunt 225 - selling/questions

I’m trying to sell my 2017 Sea Hunt 225 Ultra. I have it financed and owe less than it’s worth. Trouble is I don’t have a trailer and my lease at the dry stack is coming to an end. I would love to sell it for what I owe and just move it (just started a new business and have a little one on the way), but is it going to be more difficult to move without a trailer? Is it worth using a broker to try to move it even if it might cost me a few bucks in the long run?

Sea Hunt 225 Ultra
Malibu Stealth 12

I would advertise the boat for what you owe, because you have no trailer. Don’t waste money on a broker, those guys never seem to be pro active.
Craig’s list is free, put it in boat trader. Someone serious who is looking to by a boat will buy it.

Why sell it for less than its worth? Price it at a fair market price, whoever buys it will try to get it for less because it doesn’t come with a trailer. If you offer it for your bank owed amount someone will do the same thing. Good luck with the sale/new business and congrats on the new addition to your family.

Stella Blue

It’s easy to sell boats around here. Price it for what it’s worth. A used trailer on craigslist can be found cheap.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “Killin Time”

Sell it for what it’s worth. Friend of mine just sold a 3 yr old sea hunt for the same thing he paid for it using Craigslist

Sell it for what it’s worth. Friend of mine just sold a 3 yr old sea hunt for the same thing he paid for it using Craigslist